[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

No, I think the fan service for each other concert / fan meeting in Taiwan is LJG idea. Having seen the sub by @qwenli of what IU said at the end of JG fan meeting, you will see it was JG idea that they show out at each other concert / fan meeting for SoHae fans.

Ah, thanks for that clarification. Still, my point stands -- regardless of who specifically thought of the idea, IU and LJG acted of their own accord! I can't imagine they'd be shocked and flabbergasted that there are rumours about them when they willingly took that risk (although I see said rumours have been Officially Denied now).

• Like 23

17 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Haha, I'm guessing LJG won't be posting on Instagram for awhile until this dies down a bit. I'm a little sad about that, heh. But it's the perfect time since he doesn't have any more activities listed on his calendar until the Singapore event in March.

sorry to cut ur post, Im okay with that as long as he doesnt delete his MLSHR post with JE in it kekekekekeke

• Like 22

Anyone know if Joon Gi have already accepted the role for Korean adaptation of criminal minds? Hope he will take the role unless he have a better offer for something else. This year is IU come back as a singer so it is not possible for her to play as major character in any drama but criminal minds episodes are mainly stand alone so it is possible for her to make an appearance for 1 episode. 

That is why I hope Joon Gi will accept the role and recommend JE for a minor role in 1 episode of the show be it as the victim or perpetrator. It will be interesting to see them together again in modern setting. If JE is play the victim the JG can be the knight in shining armour coming to her rescue. JE mention before she hope she can play a villain as it will be a interesting challenge for her, so a perpetrator role will be something to look forward to too.

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, ossy91 said:

What IU meant is her idea is ( LJG appear as Wang so with Black coat * rain scene) and LJG agree coz "it must be fun " He said.

not about attending each other event. Of course it their both IU and LJG idea. Coz of SHR got no.1 for 6 week in KKTV that why they want to give a present to SHR fans in Taiwan.. if JG not said that for SoHae fans IU will not attending SBS Award or his Fanmeeting  like what she do in KBS drama award 2015 ( even she got nomination ) or another award that she get nomination for that award. 

coz she is very concern with rumor that can ruin their friendship but LJG said it for fans of course she will do everything for the fans .. both IU and LJG love their fans so much... 

And she really good with her friend attending other concert is what she usually do.. and she invite her friends as guest ( Jong hyun, Jo jung suk , Cha tae hyun, zico, yonghwa, epik high , seulong, hyunsang, kimbum soo, akmu etc . 

LOL, oops. Well, I've clearly been reading the translations wrong because I've been interpreting it the other way this whole time, haha.

• Like 14