[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, NerinaC said:

So here comes second part of the fanfic I made

Will try to keep updating, no I didnt upload it anywhere but here, since I have 0 confidence in putting it in any fanfic site.

I think it might become longer than I hope so, since I am into details.... hope you guys enjoy it :)

Reveal hidden contents

It was a quiet dinner, Ki Ha Oppa took them to a western restaurant nothing too fancy but the atmosphere was good.  It had always been like this, they didn’t really talk much, just enjoying each other company, the food and of course the music. Sometimes they would talk about their work and friends, but tonight Ji Eun didn’t really feel like talking. She smiled and sometimes dropped a comment or two to Ki Ha Oppa questions or statement, but her mind was drifted off to somewhere else, to a certain someone.

‘Should I message him, but what would I say? The filming is done already, I can’t  just randomly message him…’ she argued herself in her mind.

“Ji Eun ah, are you okay?” Ki Ha Oppa startled her. He softly touched her hand.

“I am okay, just tired I guess.” She smiled encouragingly at him and held his hand back. Inside her mind she scolded herself  for being inconsiderate. Ki Ha oppa was in front of her, how could she think about someone else.

He looked at her with a concern look. “Let’s finish up and get some rest then?”

She nodded softly and tried to finish her food,  she had lost her appetite ever since finger talk interview.  She still went to have dinner with Ki Ha oppa, because it would disappoint him if she cancelled it.

Ki ha was checking his phone when a brief  frown flashing on his calm face, it was pretty quick but Ji Eun saw it.

“What’s wrong?”

Ki Ha shook his head and sighed, “Nothing, just the usual.” He showed her his phone , there she saw another hatred parade written on his social media. She bit her lips in guilt, they were from what so call her fanatic fans.

“I am sorry,” she hold his hand tried to give him comfort.  He wiggled his hand away from her awkwardly and pretended fixing his hair.

“It’s not your fault ,” His word was soft , his eyes wandered around the restaurant. They went silence, each with their own thoughts. It has always been like this, since the announcement of their relationship known to the public last year. It was hard on both of them, they missed the quiet 2 years they had before dispatch found out about their relationship.

The night spent in quiet, he drove her off to her apartment . They arrived at the parking lot of her apartment, no one moved or said a word.

“Oppa” “Ji Eun ah” they both spoke at the same time  breaking the silence.  Looking at each other eyes, there was something he wanted to say, at the same time she felt in her guts is not something would make her day better.

“Ji Eun ah, “ he started again, “it is not nothing.” His jaw clenched , he knew that the next line of words would hurt her, but it was really hard for him.

“Oppa…?” She looked at him, there was an edge of sadness in her tone.

“It is really hard for me, the hatred words, the mails and pranks. They even targeted my band, my concert,” he stopped. He avoided her eyes, cleared his throat trying to subside the regret that creeping in his chest. “ And is not just about the haters, now everything I did always points back at you. Everyone knows me as IU boyfriend. I have lost my identity, they know me not as Chang Kiha anymore.” He closed his eyes and silence filling up the heavy air.

“To be honest I am not sure anymore…. about us,”  he continued.

“What do you mean oppa?” 

“I … love you Ji Eun ah, but I am not sure anymore if this is enough. I feel so suffocated sometimes, I believed you know exactly what I mean. “

Every words he said just adding weight in her chest, she tried to hold her tears. She was speechless, her mind was blank, and she didn’t know what to respond.

“No, this doesn’t mean I want to break up with you,” Ki Ha finally looked her in the eyes, those  big round teary eyes. “ I just think we need to reconsider… I need to reconsider… whether I want to continue this … or not.” 

Please keep writing. I love your fanfic. Do favor me by tagging. :heart:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, rushie5 said:

Wah!!!! You guys are sure scary. :huh::lol:

May I know why we are scary? We dont bite here...lol..

@eunki Do you still follow MLSHR DC gall? If you do, what are they up to now? Do they miss SoHae couple, too?

Yeah...miss them sooo bad! Oh well, for me...even though my life is empty & dull without the crumbs, it's ok...as long as they're together (but then, how would we know..aishhh)

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

This is the first time I saw this pic. :wub: It's one of their best awards night pic! 

Sigh, I could look at pics from the SBS awards all day. They're two little adorable puppies that I want the best for.

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Oh gosh... you guys r so sweet.... I am blessed on riding this ship with all of u... @NoonaE @caramelovers07 @ladybirdz.  (As usually I have trouble tagging lol) I am working on part 3 at the moment, while listening to Ji Eun shi songs. 

When tagging, use your mouse to select from the dropdown list that appears, don't click "Enter". That helps me.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ucieh said:

May I know why we are scary? We dont bite here...lol..

Maybe this chinggu  got scared because we're running this ship like race car drivers instead of a luxury cruise ship? kekeke. This ship does come with a warning to hold on tight and always always wear a life jacket :D

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

I am typing on my phone, since my pc refused to let me in soompi. Some time the tagging worked but most of the time they wont lol. They didnt event showed me the dropdown list...weird.

Okay here comes part 3... 

Reveal hidden contents

She quietly sat in the darkness,  didn’t really remember how she arrived in her apartment. There was dull ache throbbing in her heart. Slowly she repeated the scene at the parking lot over and over. She was sure that she would cry, even bawled at him, but she didn’t.  She just nodded at his words and walked out of his car. He went out of his car to take her to her apartment room, but she put her hand up stopping him. She went inside the lift alone.

She knew exactly what he meant, how hard it was for him. That was why she hardly talked about her problem with him just to spare him from all the burden. The tears were brimming at the edge of her eyes when he told her that he was unsure about their relationship, unsure about the love they had, unsure about himself. She wanted to screamed at him that it was never been easy either for her, but she closed her mouth so hard that she was sure that her teeth would chipped away. She couldn’t say what she wanted to say, keeping all inside till it eating her slowly.  How long has it been like that? Was it started last year? Or was it much longer?

She exhaled a slow heavy breathing, closed her eyes feeling the heat that had been there for quite sometimes, still no tears. She just sat there on the floor for God knew how long until her phone vibrated, once, twice, then it went frantic. It actually pulled her out of her trance mode, she pulled her phone out her bag, turned the screen up. The light blinded her for a while. After her eyes adjusted she saw that someone had put her in a group chat, Scarlet heart group chat. Everyone already talked  and sharing funny pictures, she actually gigled over  pictures of baek hyun and Ha Nuel, they teased him a lot, she saw Joon Gi Oppa shared some funny videos, also some BTS from their filming days. She kept on scrolling and giggled, when  something wet dropped on her phone screen, once, twice and her eyes blurred on. The tears streamed like a broken dam, she cried silently in the dark.

------

“What happened?” Thats the first sentence Inna said when she sat infront of her. Ji Eun just texted her this morning and here she was ready to be her strength, she felt she was blessed with amazing good friends.  Ji Eun tried to smiled with her obvious swollen eyes, she sighed. She didn’t need to say anything when Inna stood up and hug her.

“So... you guys are in off time?”  

“Yeah something like that,” Ji Eun managed to smile weakly. Inna wrinkled her nose in distaste, she found most of ‘off time’ tended to end  to break ups.

“What do you want?” She looked at her  Ji Eun ah, her beloved friend. Ji Eun shook her head, there were some uncertainty in her eyes.

“You don’t know?”

“Yeah.... after I thought about it, I think I know what he meant by ‘is it enough, is love, our love enough?’”

“Yah!! It is supposed to be enough.... you guys have been in this relationship for 3 years... that is not a short time,” Inna annoyed.

Ji Eun smiled and hugged her beloved friend, “Thank you Inna unnie, I love you.”

“Pabo.... I love you too”

----

Days passed like a lazy snail, she spent most of her time at home it was still her time off after the filming. Holding her phone close, at first she was expecting a message or a call from him, but after the third day passed she decided to let time showed her the answer.She tried to write new songs for her next year album, but nothing came up, so she ended up in the group chat, she never chatted or sent any pictures or videos  there, but she keep scrolling away and giggled on the funny stuff or nodding away on words she found true. Their group chat was fun, they even planned  to have a drink this weekend. She was always there on the group chat, lurking. When suddenly a private message lamp flashing, surprised she opened the message.

‘Hello *a black cat smiled with its eyes squinted shut smilley*’ She gasped and  a small laugh slipped from her lips. It’s Joon Gi oppa, after last time she didn’t expect that he would be the first to start a conversation with her.

‘Hello, Oppa’ she replied. She waited and watched the pen scribled , stopped, scribbled again, over and over for almost  a minute or two, when finally he decided to sent the message.

She was expecting for a long message, instead the message only  filled with 3 simple words  ‘How are you?’.  She bursted, laughing so loud, she didn’t really know why those simple words could make her laugh so hard till she was tearing up. He always had ways to make her laugh, intentionally or unintentionally.  Took her some time to  calmed down and answered him, and soon enough they were back to their funny chatters like when they were at Scarlet Hearts filming set, that most of the time made people on set  at lost on what they were talking about. She quietly admitted that she missed him bad, not as Wang So.

Thank you! clapping soldier baby  I'm like this green scarf 01 so what's next? teehee crazy rabbit

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Thank you! clapping soldier baby  I'm like this green scarf 01 so what's next? teehee crazy rabbit

Yw lol, I always love your emoticon. They r cute! Uhmm next? Lol we will see, hopefully I could plotting a cute gathering n drinking time between them. 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Reveal hidden contents

She quietly sat in the darkness,  didn’t really remember how she arrived in her apartment. There was dull ache throbbing in her heart. Slowly she repeated the scene at the parking lot over and over. She was sure that she would cry, even bawled at him, but she didn’t.  She just nodded at his words and walked out of his car. He went out of his car to take her to her apartment room, but she put her hand up stopping him. She went inside the lift alone.

She knew exactly what he meant, how hard it was for him. That was why she hardly talked about her problem with him just to spare him from all the burden. The tears were brimming at the edge of her eyes when he told her that he was unsure about their relationship, unsure about the love they had, unsure about himself. She wanted to screamed at him that it was never been easy either for her, but she closed her mouth so hard that she was sure that her teeth would chipped away. She couldn’t say what she wanted to say, keeping all inside till it eating her slowly.  How long has it been like that? Was it started last year? Or was it much longer?

She exhaled a slow heavy breathing, closed her eyes feeling the heat that had been there for quite sometimes, still no tears. She just sat there on the floor for God knew how long until her phone vibrated, once, twice, then it went frantic. It actually pulled her out of her trance mode, she pulled her phone out her bag, turned the screen up. The light blinded her for a while. After her eyes adjusted she saw that someone had put her in a group chat, Scarlet heart group chat. Everyone already talked  and sharing funny pictures, she actually gigled over  pictures of baek hyun and Ha Nuel, they teased him a lot, she saw Joon Gi Oppa shared some funny videos, also some BTS from their filming days. She kept on scrolling and giggled, when  something wet dropped on her phone screen, once, twice and her eyes blurred on. The tears streamed like a broken dam, she cried silently in the dark.

------

“What happened?” Thats the first sentence Inna said when she sat infront of her. Ji Eun just texted her this morning and here she was ready to be her strength, she felt she was blessed with amazing good friends.  Ji Eun tried to smiled with her obvious swollen eyes, she sighed. She didn’t need to say anything when Inna stood up and hug her.

“Yeah something like that,” Ji Eun managed to smile weakly. Inna wrinkled her nose in distaste, she found most of ‘off time’ tended to end  to break ups.

“What do you want?” She looked at her  Ji Eun ah, her beloved friend. Ji Eun shook her head, there were some uncertainty in her eyes.

“You don’t know?”

“Yeah.... after I thought about it, I think I know what he meant by ‘is it enough, is love, our love enough?’”

“Yah!! It is supposed to be enough.... you guys have been in this relationship for 3 years... that is not a short time,” Inna annoyed.

Ji Eun smiled and hugged her beloved friend, “Thank you Inna unnie, I love you.”

----

Days passed like a lazy snail, she spent most of her time at home it was still her time off after the filming. Holding her phone close, at first she was expecting a message or a call from him, but after the third day passed she decided to let time showed her the answer.She tried to write new songs for her next year album, but nothing came up, so she ended up in the group chat, she never chatted or sent any pictures or videos  there, but she keep scrolling away and giggled on the funny stuff or nodding away on words she found true. Their group chat was fun, they even planned  to have a drink this weekend. She was always there on the group chat, lurking. When suddenly a private message lamp flashing, surprised she opened the message.

‘Hello *a black cat smiled with its eyes squinted shut smilley*’ She gasped and  a small laugh slipped from her lips. It’s Joon Gi oppa, after last time she didn’t expect that he would be the first to start a conversation with her.

‘Hello, Oppa’ she replied. She waited and watched the pen scribled , stopped, scribbled again, over and over for almost  a minute or two, when finally he decided to sent the message.

She was expecting for a long message, instead the message only  filled with 3 simple words  ‘How are you?’.  She bursted, laughing so loud, she didn’t really know why those simple words could make her laugh so hard till she was tearing up. He always had ways to make her laugh, intentionally or unintentionally.  Took her some time to  calmed down and answered him, and soon enough they were back to their funny chatters like when they were at Scarlet Hearts filming set, that most of the time made people on set  at lost on what they were talking about. She quietly admitted that she missed him bad, not as Wang So.

Waaah chinggu. The part about JE crying made me sad. Breakups are not fun and if she is truly happy with Voldy. I will be happy for her. If they already break up, just hope for the truth to come out. 

This reads like a Korean drama script. I had crazy feels when JG oopa started chatting with her. Aigooo ottoke 

• Like 14

On 1/17/2017 at 3:42 PM, desvlo said:

Just wanna share how hot he looks with some facial hair.

Damnnnnn

* died * that was a little facial hair he got there. please watch joseon gunman to see him with full facial hair. he looks good too~~~

On 1/17/2017 at 5:02 PM, eunki said:

I've just watched video posted by qwenli, and I am curious why after asking fans "will you continue loving IU?" he said "thank you" and seemed embarrassed himself by saying it? :lol: Why should you be thankful, JGssi? Was he asking for blessings? Kkkkk 

In absence of crumbs from JoonU, I miss my SoSoo again (sigh*3) and watch my precious kiss collection, never bored of it :wub:

there you go! i also have the same thought. because after he said thank you, he kind of like soooo shy. asking her fans to keep continue her once she is officially in relationship with him? naaahhh. he dont know how desperate we are for that to be true!

On 1/18/2017 at 0:15 AM, chi13lou said:

Thanks for posting it. Just remember the food part, wasn't sure about the movies.LOL She must be a ninja to have evaded the press. And her public persona is that of a clumsy girl, falling when getting out of the massage chair. But I don't blame her. If there is a JoonGi to catch her, why not?

thats why she needs LJG beside her. keekkee. so that he can catch her all the times~~~

23 hours ago, marimari00 said:

@qwenli Thanks for the FM vids! I know how everyone thought it funny that he  said thank you to Uenas' continued love for IU but what caught my attention was the question itself - In the future, everyone will still love IU right? It's like asking assurance from her fans that she will still get their love and support no matter what...in case I don't know, something big happens someday. Call me delulu but that really piqued my interest. 

And yes to JG being not his usual self lately when it comes down to squashing down anything that can lead to a misunderstanding. Though maybe because there hasn't been any outright rumour between them...yet and maybe because that interview happened in Taiwan not Korea. (trying to rationalize with my delulu mind) But the first reaction to something untrue will be a loud, resounding NO!

It was funny when the only time JE was quick to shout ANNEYEO!!! was backstage after the Best Couple Awards when one of the MC made a comment along the lines of "It seems you two are not in sync with each other" 

Thats my delulu two cents for now. I expect we will be hanging out in our ship's pool lounge due to the lack of crumbs lately but let's continue to believe in the BBJX miracle. 

i thought the same chingu. no worries. the very first time i watched it, i got that crumb on point. kekeke/ lets pray for the BBJX miracle.

14 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed that after wedding news and dating news, what we are waiting for will be the third to be released.:D:sweatingbullets:

Let JoonU be the subject of the third news to be released this week -

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

This will not only be the cake and cookies we are hoping for but the manna that can sustain us for the rest of our lives until we hear the wedding bells ring.

everyday with you chanting for them~~~ 

10 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Spent some days doing this but I am satisfied with the results. ^_^ Honestly, I like it and had a big smile while doing this. Lol to the point that my dad think I am crazy hahaha. I am currently obssesed with this song and it reminds me of SoSoo and stargazers, so I included the lyrics. This is a HAPPY video, a mix of JoonU and SoSoo couple. Hope you like it. :) :heart:

THATS WAS ONE LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL MV OF OUR OTP!! im loving it sooo much, the songs and the mv suit very well!!! appreciate it much if you can make another lovely mv like this! gosh. cannot describe how much i love it. good work chingu! :)

6 hours ago, pie0808 said:

Hello Chingus!

I have a question, did JG post something today on his IG then erased it? I received a notification then when I opened it, its gone. I just took  a power nap then suddenly I missed something from him. TT Did someone saw it? or it is just me, being delusional or something coz I really miss them so much.

i dont think he did post something since i didnt received any notification. and i just check his twitter acc.. no new post either. ( his twitter is th only source to know if he did delete something or not ). hope he will post something tomorrow since its been 3 days he did not post anything. 

6 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Thanks again for the wonderful work @qwenli! Your hard work and effort of subbing the JoonU vids are very highly appreciated :rolleyes:

Like you've mentioned, I also took noticed of JG's mild speaking voice when he's with Ji Eun. It's very different than when he was talking with just him and the fans. I also love the way JG keep on looking at Ji Eun when she was talking. Like she was the only person present at that time that his full attention was on her. And when they keep on bowing to each other was so cute! :wub: Now I badly need a better resolution vid, with the full JoonU part that captured their expressions. :angry:

BTW you were present there right? Kyaaah you're so lucky to witness that golden moment! :D 

i've been waiting for the HD vid soo bad.. i want to see their reaction with clear resolution. cannot help but wanting more and be greedy. kekekeke

• Like 20

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

I am typing on my phone, since my pc refused to let me in soompi. Some time the tagging worked but most of the time they wont lol. They didnt event showed me the dropdown list...weird.

Reveal hidden contents

------

“You don’t know?”

----

goshhh.. i was actually screaming over the scene joongi sent her a private message! what a addictive fanfic!!! i need moreee~~~ kkekeke

do notified me when u have update ok~~:tongue:

anyway.. woah. break up is not easy like seriously. especially when u have  a long relationship. 3 years is not a short of time. in 3 years we can barely know our partner and that is also where you found each other weakness and strength. he suffered? well she did too! this fanfic is just amazing. i love how you make things so real by using the existed situations. the cosmo photoshoot and also the group chat. kekeke. cannot wait for the next chapter. i love u. 

• Like 14