[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

3 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

BTS:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1182344

Always good. 

1 minute ago, freckledbelle said:

Same here. It's alien to me.

Got it from twitter:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1182344

Thank you all! LOL

JoonU is soooo cute~~ A little disappointed we didn't get any better close up angles (I mean, come on! I wanna see LIPS, not cheeks or back of heads. LOL) But seeing Joon Gi so excited and happy about kissing IU is always good!

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, innrukia said:

@whyo I'm in delulu mode! I love their hug & kiss in ep 16 but still forced kiss looked hotter. 

Exactly.... this one, right? I'll repost in case I'm wrong  :phew:

And the BTS for forced kiss is also legit! yoyo17.gif

• Like 14

29 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:
EDITED: duplicate post

Posting this one instead:

His reaction. It's like he won the lotto jackpot. :heart:

Bahaha omg I didn't see this one! 

ALSO the first 10 seconds of that BTS = me dying lolol 

AND DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL ELECTRICTY AFTER THAT FIRST KISS AND HUG?! The moment they separated from each other like their intensity was way too much and they just had to tear themselves away from each other? Pls tell me I wasnt the only one who felt that lol

Spoiler

Check out @tp_littledream's Tweet:

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

AND DID ANYONE ELSE FEEL ELECTRICTY AFTER THAT FIRST KISS AND HUG?! The moment they separated from each other like their intensity was way too much and they just had to tear themselves away from each other? Pls tell me I wasnt the only one who felt that lol

YES, YES, and YES, I felt it, too!!!! 

That's not just pure acting right? There's something else? 

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, whyo said:

Exactly.... this one, right? I'll repost in case I'm wrong  :phew:

And the BTS for forced kiss is also legit! yoyo17.gif

the force kiss is better because it was shot closer and clearer, i think. :)

I hope in the coming episodes the kisses will be better and hotter. :D

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

YES, YES, and YES, I felt it, too!!!! 

That's not just pure acting right? There's something else? 

OMG I thought I was going crazy LOL I felt it through my PHONE! LOL AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH how can I NOT ship them irl

Also, in the BTS it seems like LJG was a little too hyper in some parts as if he was trying alleviate the tension? However LJE look like she's getting the life sucked out of her from ALL the tension LOL Maybe it's all in my head? But DAMN I felt like a bomb hit me while watching this BTS looool I can't.. I just can't even with these 2

• Like 20

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Yeaa i can feel that, LJE is LJG passion!! :wub: we all zombie here hahaa... look IU lip after kiss, red and sexy, how can they can't be in love for real :P as they still keep in touch until now, please bring them in same project again, magazine shot maybe or sing together...gosh i really want that!!

Calling all producers, directors, and casting agents! HEAR YE!!!! HEAR YE!!!!

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

the force kiss is better because it was shot closer and clearer, i think. :)

I hope in the coming episodes the kisses will be better and hotter. :D

Right?!?! I hope they release the current episode with CLOSER shots like the forced kiss and the mutual kiss BTS.. I needs to see their real reactions up close and personal lolol

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

OMG I thought I was going crazy LOL I felt it through my PHONE! LOL AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH how can I NOT ship them irl

Also, in the BTS it seems like LJG was a little too hyper in some parts as if he was trying alleviate the tension? However LJE look like she's getting the life sucked out of her from ALL the tension LOL Maybe it's all in my head? But DAMN I felt like a bomb hit me while watching this BTS looool I can't.. I just can't even with these 2

Hmmm Mmmm. Clearly both were affected. As to what extent, only they know it. But, it really shows. :D

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

B)

1&3 4ever pls LOL:wub:

And DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THE WAY LJE IS STARING AT/EYE-FLIRTING WITH LJK AAAhhh how can they release these now?! I'm literally laying in bed cuz it's close to midnight where I'm at but I've got all this adrenaline now from.my OTP 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
guys her eyes are just on his lips

this makes me so happy, when she was saying pegasus - her eyes be on his lips 

Sorry to cut your post short but I totally agree with you @MoOnLoVeRz!! Man wouldn't it have been a perfect scene if one of them stole a kiss at that point ^^ their lips are so close anyway.....

They are so perfect for each other :blush::blush::blush:

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

Right?!?! I hope they release the current episode with CLOSER shots like the forced kiss and the mutual kiss BTS.. I needs to see their real reactions up close and personal lolol

Same here. :)

To whom it may concern: (because i don't know who's responsible for the releasing of bts vids)

Pls hear our prayers i mean plea. 

;)

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

The third pic! It looks so i-don't-know! Can someone please provide the right adjective to describe it? 

Sigh

Those looks they are giving each other are too much. My poor heart, oh, my poor heart!

That third pic is a "time-to-blow-out-that-candle" pic :wub:

Honestly at this rate, I'd probably be on my death bed dying right next to Yo lol

• Like 18

Omg, the fact thst they release this bts like the "morning after" ep 16 is already of lightning speed! Lol:wub:

Yes yes, i felt all the zap zap electricity even thru my phone.

Ljg really has the personality of a teenager scoring his first kiss. Hahaha. Lje was like so shy, she back up against the wall.

Both are affected, both are affected.

• Like 24