xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bomi:              I say A, you say

Spectators:    PINK

Bomi:             I say Nasi you say

Spectators :  Lemak

Nasi Lemak is Malaysian famous traditional delicacies with "sambal tumis" (anchovies cooked/fried with chillies).

Nasi Lemak. (rice cooked with coconut milk).

Image result for nasi lemak is malaysian delicacies

34 minutes ago, Myraa said:

@emgphils dear, I'm a bit worried you are not around for sometimes, thanks for supporting our thread.

Hi @Myraa - Sweetie, I am just around, still supporting this thread and our TaeBom couple to the core.  Sorry to worry you, I just have some things to wrap up at work which took my attention for a week and bit of next week too.  But, I have been browsing IG and Twitter for updates on our dear BoMi and Tae Joon since I could do that easily in between, and I see all those significant ones are already posted/updated her, thanks to all of you guys. :wub::wink:

Just saw this, and it brought back sweet memories - one of the best and memorable scene in TaeBom WGM stint.  Because of TJ  and BM, now I quite like JCW a bit too . . . . his considerateness when he was mistaken by Bo Mi as CTJ is cool ~  I see CTJ, I remember JCW, and vice versa:D

DGAParRUwAE_LVF.jpg
DGAPbzwUMAAjr2m.jpg

cr: to owner (Source:  Twitter}

Archived