[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sry if this posted, lol So far i do enjoy Taejoon's drama with JCW

Choi Taejoon and Ji Changwook poses together for a selfie (instiz)

-Whoa.. Ji Changwook.. -Both of them look amazing..ㅠㅠㅠ -I think I just got a heart attack..ㅠㅠ
-Oh my goodness..ㅠㅠㅠ I love Ji Changwook..ㅠㅠ
-I heard they've been a close friends even before they started working in the same dramaㅠㅠ It's really nice now that we get to see them working in the same drama..
-Attorney Ji, Attorney No.. I love youㅠㅠ
-Ugh.. They're so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠ
-Ji Changwook looks so cool..
-Thanks to these men, I can survive the whole week..ㅠㅠ
-Ji Changwook.. I won't even ask you to marry me, I know that's just too much for you.. Please be my older brother instead..ㅠㅠ
-Hul.. I didn't know Choi Taejoon plays a role in Suspicious Partner.. I thought it was Chansung..
-They bring happiness into my life..
-Ah.. They're so freaking handsome..ㅠㅠ Thank you for existing in this world..
-You guys totally have to watch Suspicious Partner..ㅠㅠㅠ I guarantee you won't regret it!
-Handsome guy + Handsome guy
-Attorney Ji and Attorney No..ㅠㅠ
-I always get distracted by their handsomeness whenever I watch the drama.. I can't focus on the storyline..
-This is what you call 'art'.. -They kinda look alike..

I forgot....are choi taejoon and ji changwook friends before WGM? I mean when bomi made a mistake...then news came out...and JCW joked about it too. If it was that time that they started to correspond...then it is abit of fate.

Btw think CTJ start china weibo account. Well little followers yet...but wish him all the best in gaining more fans.

@Cedric Ong, If I'm not mistaken CTJ and JCW are friends before CTJ met Bomi, they are known as Scooter Brothers, they will gather at "Peace Cafe" where CTJ 1st Date with Bomi and also that's  the reason  Bomi made a mistake CTJ as JCW.when Bomi google and JCW name appeared as a good friend with the cafe owner. 

Archived