[Upcoming Movie 2017] Heart Blackened (previously Silent Witness) (Chimmookui Moggyukja) 침묵 - Park Shin Hye, Choi Min Sik, Ryoo Joon Yeol

Tiggie2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Shin Hye is back with a new movie 

News

Actress Park Shin Hye is ready to get back on big screen with her new film, 'Silence'.

Distributed by CJ Entertainment, the upcoming movie is a remake of a Chinese crime thriller released in 2013, 'Silent Witness'. It revolves around a tycoon’s daughter who becomes a suspect in the murder of her father’s fiance. Park Shin-hye will appear as a lawyer in charge of her daughter's defense.

Choi Min-shik, Ryu Jun-yeol and Lee Soo-kyung were also starring the movie.

The filming has been finished and fans are waiting for its release this 2017. Are you excited for Park Shin Hye's comeback?

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/4065/

Mar 6, 2017 Catherine Santos

like_d.png

reply_cnt.png
FBshare.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Spoiler

Park Shin Hye Reflects On Her Experiences Working With Choi Min Sik And EXO’s D.O. 

Choi-Min-Sik-Park-Shin-Hye-DO.jpg

In a recent interview and spread with Marie Claire magazine, Park Shin Hye opened up about what it’s like to act alongside veteran actors like Choi Min Sik and up-and-coming juniors like EXO’s D.O.

Park Shin Hye’s most recent project is “Silence” (tentative title), which wrapped up filming in February. A remake of the popular 2013 Chinese film “Silent Witness,” the film is centered around the murder of a powerful and influential businessman’s fiancée, with his daughter as the prime murder suspect. Park Shin Hye portrays the strong-willed lawyer who will do anything to figure out the truth behind the case.

Park-Shin-Hye-1.jpg

Choi Min Sik plays the role of the businessman, and the actress explained in the magazine interview how she felt being next to such a senior actor.

“It was truthfully an honor in itself to be able to act face to face with Choi Min Sik. I was really nervous, but his encouragement became a huge strength to me,” she reflected. Park Shin Hye recalled how the most memorable scenes they filmed together were those that occurred in the courtroom, because “all the actors were gathered in one place.”

Park-Shin-Hye-2.jpg

She was then asked how acting with a senior like Choi Min Sik differed from working with a junior like EXO’s D.O., whom she acted alongside in “My Annoying Brother.”

Park Shin Hye explained that she tended to understandably be more nervous around Choi Min Sik, but she learned a lot from both experiences.

With Choi Min Sik, she was able to adapt and naturally follow his lead while watching him act. The actress remembered how he would always lift her spirits and would compliment her acting, in addition to giving her lots of advice. She added, “[Choi Min Sik] is such a cheerful and fun person [on set], so I throughly enjoyed myself during filming.”

Park-Shin-Hye-3.jpg

As for D.O., Park Shin Hye commented, “To me, Do Kyung Soo (D.O.’s real name) is an actor. It was actually more fascinating to see him sing onstage.”

Although she was the senior, the actress ended up becoming motivated by such an “admirable person.” “He works really hard when he acts. When we were filming our movie, he had a lot of overseas events. Seeing him become completely immersed in our production even with such a busy schedule made me reflect on myself,” Park Shin Hye explained.

The rest of the actress’s interview and photo shoot can be found in the latest edition of Marie Claire.

Source (1)

Park Shin Hye Reflects On Her Experiences Working With Choi Min Sik And ......

DAttOxbXcAAJAOT?format=jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

K-drama star Park Shin Hye says her new movie Heart Blackened pushes her limits

parkshinhye.jpg?itok=BdgyIKlW

South Korean actress Park Shin Hye at a media conference to promote beauty brand Marmonde held at the W Hotel.ST PHOTO: DON WONG

PUBLISHED
JUL 21, 2017, 5:25 PM SGT

SINGAPORE - South Korean actress Park Shin Hye says her role as a lawyer in upcoming Korean film Heart Blackened is one of her most challenging yet.

At a press event on Friday (July 21) for South Korean beauty label Momonde, she said: "This is the first production where I felt that, as an actress, I had to use new acting methods. The audience is more focused on an actor in a movie theatre as compared with when they are watching a drama at home. So the director, Jung Ji Woo, had higher expectations of me."

The 27-year-old actress, who is a brand ambassador for Mamonde, is well known for her roles in popular television dramas such as The Heirs (2013), Pinocchio (2014) and Doctors (2016).

Heart Blackened, which was previously called Silent Witness, is about a lawyer played by Park who is hired to defend the daughter of a rich man accused of killing her prospective stepmother.

The actress said that her latest big-screen project pushed her acting abilities like never before: "I really had to focus on every movement no matter how slight, on every small facial expression that I made to portray the character. For a drama shoot, it usually takes about three takes to complete a scene. But for this film, it took an average of 15 takes for even a simple scene."

Heart Blackened, which also stars South Korean actor Choi Min Shik, is expected to be released in cinemas in South Korea in November. There is no release date for Singapore at the moment.

Park, who had visited Singapore five years ago, said she loves the sunny weather and plentiful greenery here. She was also looking forward to squeezing in a meal of pepper crab into her tight schedule on this visit.

She has been an ambassador for Mamonde, a floral-inspired label, since 2014. After she was seen using the label's lip tints in the dramas Pinocchio and Doctors, those products quickly became bestsellers for the brand.

She was scheduled to attend a meet-and-greet session on Friday afternoon at VivoCity, where Mamonde has a counter at Tangs.

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/k-drama-star-park-shin-hye-says-her-new-movie-heart-blackened-pushes-her

K-drama star Park Shin Hye says her new movie Heart Blackened pushes her limits

5e863304d034164734610270d27d32b7?s=24&d=identicon&r=g kopitiambot
1 week ago

news_filler773.jpeg?w=768

Advertisement

SINGAPORE – South Korean actress Park Shin Hye says her role as a lawyer in upcoming Korean film Heart Blackened is one of her most challenging yet.

At a press event on Friday (July 21) for South Korean beauty label Momonde, she said: “This is the first production where I felt that, as an actress, I had to use new acting methods. The audience is more focused on an actor in a movie theatre as compared with when they are watching a drama at home. So the director, Jung Ji Woo, had higher expectations of me.”

The 27-year-old actress, who is a brand ambassador for Mamonde, is well known for her roles in popular television dramas such as The Heirs (2013), Pinocchio (2014) and Doctors (2016).

Heart Blackened, which was previously called Silent Witness, is about a lawyer played by Park who is hired to defend the daughter of a rich man accused of killing her prospective stepmother.

The actress said that her latest big-screen project pushed her acting abilities like never before: “I really had to focus on every movement no matter how slight, on every small facial expression that I made to portray the character. For a drama shoot, it usually takes about three takes to complete a scene. But for this film, it took an average of 15 takes for even a simple scene.”

Heart Blackened, which also stars South Korean actor Choi Min Shik, is expected to be released in cinemas in South Korea in November. There is no release date for Singapore at the moment.

Park, who had visited Singapore five years ago, said she loves the sunny weather and plentiful greenery here. She was also looking forward to squeezing in a meal of pepper crab into her tight schedule on this visit.

She has been an ambassador for Mamonde, a floral-inspired label, since 2014. After she was seen using the label’s lip tints in the dramas Pinocchio and Doctors, those products quickly became bestsellers for the brand.

She was scheduled to attend a meet-and-greet session on Friday afternoon at VivoCity, where Mamonde has a counter at Tangs.

More Info: www.straitstimes.com

Advertisements

• 1 month later...

Archived