Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 21/10/2016 at 6:01 AM, 4nnlov3pink said:

Sorry copy paste from @cloud92

LOOK AT THAT GAP there.... between YJ and JY, YJ with BG:P

And here's bonus from me :blush:

thank you for sharing your bonus hahahaha I could watch it million times but it seems I still can't get enough with the sight of them kissing that way..GAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!want to be in hysterical mode whenever I see this on this thread, in youtube,in my office desktop wallpaper..don't care what my boss would say :glasses:but don't worry chingus I only put the long shot of kissing scene...

thank you especially on @Phuong Dinh aka bored af in youtube..hehehe love it that you zoom in this scene..my eyes is shooting a million of :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 14

On 21/10/2016 at 6:34 AM, b4 said:

I have watched that last kissing scene to many times and I have concluded that the first kiss is a real kiss:blush:

YJ closed her eyes right when he did it...to me she kissed him back in that first kiss. The second shot I think it is just placement so they can film YJ face bc she smiled BUT the second one when they zoomed out they both kissed after he tried to move the hat. You can see after he moved the hat he just planted it on her...lol...the lips from both weren't just placed lightly on top they were pressed...omg...I need a hobby now.

Played it so many times also..& YES THEY DID A DEEP KISS THAT TIME!!!!! and I'm so filled with Ra On!!!:blush:

I can feel you friend after that kiss I'm desperately looking for a boyfriend/hubby right now hahaha byoentae mode hit me again..sorry folks:glasses:just looking at this couple gives you an idea that it's so nice to be in love & be :heart:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ssamm said:

love your mv's and posts.....so insightful and so much fun to read. What would we do without you here on this ship?! thanks for everything=D

i love the pic where we see KDY looking at bogum's hands on YooJung's shoulder. His face is just reads "HEOL! he is actually putting his arms around her in public" LOL....and Bogum's face actually reads "NAE SARAM!" HAHAHAH......did you guys realise how Bogum had his hand on her shoulder at  first, but then lowered down to her upper arm. 

keep the spamming and spazzing going. I'm Loving it. I've had to back read 10 pages. every time i finish reading and think of posting something someone has either already reported it to the thread or real life duty calls. wish i had more time to add to the spazzing.:sweatingbullets:

YooJungie looks so cute at the airport. How can she be so cute?! I hope they have fun whilst on their break. if we're lucky maybe we will get to see some personal photos from them, especially KDY, i feel like he could be the helping cupid between them and for us shippers ( i might not make sense, in a rush to post this before I gotta go)

I've never thought or felt for a second that their was something more than just a friend or true oppa-dongseng relationship b/w YooJung and KDY....their body language and the way they talk to each other says it all.

our BoYoo couple however....i just loved YooJung's reaction after they had their frist kiss. I've never seen her shy around guys, but after that kiss, whilst Bogum was cleaning her mouth (eieieie) her eyes and face was just so cute. she was all shy but her gaze was still fixed on him and although he tried to act like it was just the job....he too looked shy about the kiss:wub:

btw LMAO @ all the comments about her mum going to Cebu too.....I'm sure she will fall in love with Bogummie too =D....better to get in the family's good books early. People usually trust people they have known for a long time.....i'm talking about now until THAT DAY comes.:D:phew:

Love your post here....the way his hand lowered from her shoulder to her upper arm so intimately, you know if hold like this, the woman will be closer to the man.

Oh the first kisss....i could feel how nervous Yoojung was. I believe her heart beat like crazy at that time....as we see in bts after finishing, she nearly kneeled down, but she tried to keep calm. Bogum indeed has deep feeling as well but he's so gentleman...He understood her nervous so firstly he cares for us but after that he tried to calm her that's a job by smiling....(but you know...a strange smile from Bogum that I havent seen before....this smile led me to ship them not because of their skinship or else)

Hic hic ....now I would like to see bts of the last kisss....it will be hot as hell.....

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I had to laugh a bit when I read that PBG is secretly telling he is missing KYJ through KDY's IG. :lol: I think everyone is missing her because she is the vitamine. Remember when the cast said the crew is always so serious but as soon as KYJ arrives everyone is smiling and laughing? 

So I think it's about time for KYJ to join the cast and crew on Cebu. :D 

More than anything else, I want KYJ to have a great time and make good memories with the cast and crew.  She has worked hard for the past few months and she well deserved to enjoy this trip:)

• Like 13

2 hours ago, ricerascal67 said:

hahaha I actually think it's good that her mom is with her lol, with Yoojungie's popularity and all those guys

I feel like she's lucky to have a mom like that, who truly cares about her. She has grown up so well, I believe it's thanks to the love and support of her family. Bogummy is not as lucky, since he lost his mum.

Lol am I being too protective?

Ok fine mummy dearest can follow.. But please be a mummy to bogummy too (by that I mean mum inlaw hehe) ... Hope our couple will have a blast during their stay in Cebu... and come back to Seoul all cute and romantic all over again..hehehe :wub:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

I won't allow this!!She's my mom!! lolzzzzz :blush:thank you so much...she's quite sick right now but after I finished my work we will re watch episode 18 so she can recover faster hehehe..

Oh no... Hopefully she recover fast... and rewatching mdbc is definitely the cure! (I heard endorphins block pain)..

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I had to laugh a bit when I read that PBG is secretly telling he is missing KYJ through KDY's IG. :lol: I think everyone is missing her because she is the vitamine. Remember when the cast said the crew is always so serious but as soon as KYJ arrives everyone is smiling and laughing? 

So I think it's about time for KYJ to join the cast and crew on Cebu. :D 

Ya chingu!  Haha..  I think Bogum and YJ has cast a spell on us.. Thats the reason y we landed in shipper thread.. Lol... 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Cant blame YJ's omma for having such a beautiful lovely daughter tho. If I were her, I would not let any guy near my daughter when she's just 17 :D

Sorry to cut your post.. and there're 3 hot guys are waiting her.. :blush:, pbg cant focus and enjoy the holiday since last night because his baby Will come, he really miss her..

• Like 10

16 hours ago, rhiesta said:

Sorry to cut your post.. and there're 3 hot guys are waiting her.. :blush:, pbg cant focus and enjoy the holiday since last night because his baby Will come, he really miss her..

would love to think the same thoughts with you..Bo Gum ah Yoo Jungie is in hotel right now..you can stare each other to your hearts content later..:blush:Omo na!!I forget her mother did come..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

PBG and KYJ sets the bar high for all prospective sons-in-law and daughters-in-law! BG got the looks, the height, the charm and not forgetting the manners! YJ is sooo pretty, talented as well as adorable. 

If BG is really true to what we see, I would totally ship him with my daughter. Maybe even set them up by arranging more get-togethers . :P

• Like 14

16 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

PBG and KYJ sets the bar high for all prospective   daughters-in-laws! BG got the looks, the height, the charm and not forgetting the manners! YJ is sooo pretty, talented as well as adorable. 

If BG is really true to what we see, I would totally ship him with my daughter. Maybe even set them up by arranging more get-togethers . :P

hahaha true..if I'm happen to be the mother of Yoo Jungie I won't hesitate for a second to choose Boo Gum as her future husband..I would allow them to date with restriction..well I guess I won't be bother with that thought since Boo Gum I think is a real gentleman but for a second...

aeygo this man wants to have a lot of skinship with our precious lady!!!:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 16

@Kissy13 while stalking this and the other main thread for updates, I replayed the kissing finale scene countless times and even examined it close-up!

Finally, I could not take it anymore and rope in my hubby for his opinion. 

He rolled his eyes at first but he too looked closely. He said no way the 2nd close up (where he turned his head) was pure acting because BG looked like he really was in it and wanted more! 

Then he turned to me, "you seriously are going crazy!"

Arrrghhhhhh... See! Even a man thinks the kiss meant more to BG.

Please..... I hope I don't have to wait till I'm this old to see these 2 get together in reel or real lfe. When it does happen, i will definitely smoke a cigar (im non-smoker but would love to try a cigar!) with a bottle of champagne (not whisky) when it happens!

img_20161020_131429.jpg

• Like 22

this gif is from the last bts video from MDBC. at this moment BG was not in the camera(you can tell by the position off the staff and the lighting on BG's face. in actual shooting, there shouldn't be any hard shadows on his face). they are actually taking a close shot of YJ. this is just BG's

natural reaction to YJ. 

aea4bbabgw1f911br29tpg20kb0f0kjn.gif

• Like 24

Well, don't forget that Bo Gum is the son-in-law/grandson-in-law material of so many Korean eomeoni and halmoni. All ahjumas would be love to have a son or son-in-law like him and I'm sure Yoo Jung's mom is not gonna be an exception. He's got an extremely amiable presence and aura that trigger the mother love in any woman :D No matter how protective a mother can be, I'm sure she would not be able to resist Bo Gumie ^ ^ That's Bo Gum's magic. 

Yoo Jung mother seems to be very cool and friendly too and she's known her daughter's career well enough not to be overprotective. I'm sure Yoo Jung ie would have lots of fun with the guys :)

• Like 22