Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

14 minutes ago, baloi said:

Sorry to cut your post.  I have watched that interview with sub.  KDY and the other two boys were asked by the host to choose between KYJ and KSH.  It's funny because the two boys chose KYJ while KDY chose KSH. 

But I agree with you, KDY and KYJ are on a friend zone. KDY is only a bridge, a bridge over troubled water during the wrap-up party. :D

KSH was his ideal type back then. Not sure about now haha

• Like 12

59 minutes ago, ricerascal67 said:

Hahahaaaaa....thank you for the good laugh chingu :):heart:

1 hour ago, baloi said:

My bet.... PBG.   hahahhahah!   

Having a hard time right now. I can't stop giggling but I cannot be noisy either because my roommate is already in dreamland. Oh my stomach...:lol: Thank you.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

KSH was his ideal type back then. Not sure about now haha

1 hour ago, baloi said:

My bet.... PBG.   hahahhahah!   

1 hour ago, ricerascal67 said:

Hahahaaaaa....thank you for the good laugh chingu :):heart:

23 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

Having a hard time right now. I can't stop giggling but I cannot be noisy either because my roommate is already in dreamland. Oh my stomach...:lol: Thank you.

I'm so glad we got a lot personality here like this humor thingy from @baloi chingu.

Glad that I'm not getting too much stomach hurt from laughing 2 ur post. 

actually KDY acts like one of PBG' fan boy. He said on special ep of MDBC that even PBG is standing still, he's still so handsome....

than....cut 2 ur post...connect everything...lol... no.. no... I know u joke only @baloi :lol:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Ikr? When I got called out, I was like -- "Huh? What did I say that was so wrong?" It did feel great to know that there were Moonlighters who were quick to come to my aid and 'got my back', so to speak.. In fact, @Mepuppy was one of them. Thanks for that once again, chingu. And, welcome to our BoYoo shipper thread. Glad you could join us here. :)

@Earth2KatyD 

Spoiler

Ahh... I remember it... u post about shipping thingy on mdbc thread but then this 1 chingu acts 2 OVERREACT of it. am I right, chingu? LOL I even call out this person n make 'an essay comment' to her. and until now she acts like that, it seems she is one of the hardcore fan of bogummy.

I'm so happy many shippers here. Sorry 4 spamming 2 much. becos like bogummy, I'm supeer happy. I enjoy our shipping journey here. :heart: u all :kiss_wink:

LET'S DO THE HAPPY DANCE CELEBRATION

c0l7Ffb.gif

• Like 16

I think that in our lifetime, true and pure love is beautiful and precious, and worth all the riches in the world...

So after thinking about it for a long time, I made an important decision.

Dear chingus, I am shipping these two lovely people until marriage :heart: and forever after

Someday I will say that 'I Knew This Would Be Love' for my precious Bogummy and Yoojungie :heart:

15 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

AND NOW....COUPLE GLASSES? LOL

GOSH they look like a schooler here !

Couple glasess!

Maybe another drama PDnim, like high school genre?

Bogum such a down to earth man, he's clothes are same as  when he go to africa with repply boys cast.

• Like 17

@boyoo88 Dear chingu, a kindly reminder: please do not quote images. If you want to check thre rules of soompi forums, here is the link

you just need to remove images whenever you quote a post :)

@joanndev077 said:

Hello guys, i'm just asilent lurkerhere although iv'e posted couple of times in the past while the drama is still airing, Forgive me guys for sayong this because i know the three Yj,bgand kdy areall close, but wth the pictures and videos iv'e been Observing on their fansign and wrap-up party, is there a possible love triangle going on or it's just me cause i Just saw a picture where bogum they were taking group photo the 4 of them at the end of the fasign event where bogum, put his arms in yoojungs shoulder He was looKing at kdy  while kdy was looking at yj,bg has that smug or proud expression in his face, and then yj and kdy was Close on the wrap up party thus bogums moodiness sorry guys it's just that iv'e been trying to figure out Uri boyoo couple and Iv'e Never ship anyone this hard, truly sorry again, but then i saw kdy and bogum pictures on the airport and their bromance is wow, or It could be that bogum is really possesive and he justdoesn't want to share yoojung with anybody else that's Why his expression was like that? This is making me crazy lol

However, this was since deleted. But I just want to point out that there could be a love triangle actually, LOL! Maybe not so dramatic but in a cute way, of course. In her quote she was referring to this image:

iUOMCMe.jpg

NOTICE HOW PBG'S HAND IS ON HER SHOULDER

Now look at KDY's most recent Instagram post:

HE POSTED A PICTURE OF KYJ'S HAND ON HIS SHOULDER. He also tagged KYJ's hand, instead of her face. Interesting....What is he telling us to notice?? Hmm....

ALSO, HE REPLIED TO KYJ'S COMMENT WITH: 

Anyways, I just thought it was fun to point out. ON THE OTHER HAND, WE HAVE THIS!! Aigoo, PBG, I don't blame you. Uri KYJ is always looking pretty, which you always seem to point out ;)

• Like 18

@Phuong Dinh wahh!! I kove that kiss to rember video! Now i dont have to rewind the last ep of 18 over and over again.

I love how there was this double pecks in between their kisses. Wonder whether that was caused by untintentional bumping of the lips or deliberate pecks.  Might be the former because both were closing their eyes and was just going with the flow.

Sigh dobt we all just need more of this kind of kissing scenes. Wonder how they felt after that too. Shy??? Awkward? Not affected at all? Lol. 

• Like 16