Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Sorry copy paste from @cloud92

LOOK AT THAT GAP there.... between YJ and JY, YJ with BG:P

Hide contents

These 2 really.. really...truly IN THEIR OWN WORLD if they're besides 2 each other

And here's bonus from me :blush:

Hide contents

And JY be like? Hellerrrr! Guyyysss??? We're still here!!!... hahaha

He's really kissing YJ on her lips on this angle right?... Cause at the first frame it seems like his lips is just touching her upper lip and her philtrum...:love:

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, cici1 said:

Still remember when KDY said that he did not see KYJ as "GIRL" in one of radio station and chose kim so hyun as his ideal type instead KYJ.

So here I am saying.. KDY, U can keep Kim so hyun. Leave my OTP alone. They have so many issue right now. Dont make it hard for them... 

I am really sorry to bring KDY to this page. *my delulu senses that recently, KDY is trying to steal KYJ's attention and PBG looks like insecure about this. Hope, PBG can handle it *oh my poor soul and I hope this is just my imagination, coz watching too much drama. Deep down in my heart, I wish that KDY is just one the pillar and bridge to KYJ's and PBG's relationship as @Phuong Dinh mentioned in previous page.

I think, a clear competiton  is kind of important catalyst to progress PBG's and KYJ's relationship. :grin:

Now, SoYou's song, "SOME" is playing in my head..  

Again, sorry if I violated any rules and brought unimportant topic to the thread. 

Cant help, a shipper is really overthinker and over imaginative. *poor my soul :confounded:

This is how i see it... KDY POSTED IT ON PBG BEHALF COS HE KNOWS PPL WONT GOSSIP HIM WITH KYJ.. Not a match maker but perhaps a middle man for now? Haha... :wub:

• Like 19

Ha...ha...:joy:@Earth2KatyD Thank U 4 bringing humor 2 this thread. This is so funny:lol:

And when I look the pic again, I remember JY is the hyung/oppa for these 3 cutey :) 

And then I came up with idea that JY expression likes wanna said:'Yeah u two... don't do it here in public eyes. this romance competition should remain 'off' from public eyes'.

KDY stares: 'Yoojungie look at me' :)

Bogummy expression and body language like: 'I don't permit it. She's my person (my woman)':smirk:

Meanwhile, Yoojungie's mind not 4 the 2 hot guys who eye on her (but she only sees fan): 'Smile...smile... deebak a lot of people came here. aigoo... can everyone see me from there (a far).':hushed:

LOL, I'm continuing ur fiction convo here.... hahaha... sorry...sorry thanks 4 ur hilarious post my dear @Earth2KatyD

• Like 14

I have watched that last kissing scene to many times and I have concluded that the first kiss is a real kiss:blush:

YJ closed her eyes right when he did it...to me she kissed him back in that first kiss. The second shot I think it is just placement so they can film YJ face bc she smiled BUT the second one when they zoomed out they both kissed after he tried to move the hat. You can see after he moved the hat he just planted it on her...lol...the lips from both weren't just placed lightly on top they were pressed...omg...I need a hobby now.

Edited by b4
  • Like 22

32 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

So meaning to say, that "do u miss me" from KYJ is meant for BG instead of KY... Ahakz... Thats what i think for now... Hmmmm

I agree chingu!!!... I still believe on PBG's statement that him and YJ have the closest oppa-dongsaeng relationship... :heart: having said that KDY might be the witness to every interaction they are involved with that no one else supposed to know...hehe...yikes!:relaxed:

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Ha...ha...:joy:@Earth2KatyD Thank U 4 bringing humor 2 this thread. This is so funny:lol:

And when I look the pic again, I remember JY is the hyung/oppa for these 3 cutey :) 

And then I came up with idea that JY expression likes wanna said:'Yeah u two... don't do it here in public eyes. this romance competition should remain 'off' from public eyes'.

KDY stares: 'Yoojungie look at me' :)

Bogummy expression and body language like: 'I don't permit it. She's my person (my woman)':smirk:

Meanwhile, Yoojungie's mind not 4 the 2 hot guys who eye on her (but she only sees fan): 'Smile...smile... deebak a lot of people came here. aigoo... can everyone see me from there (a far).':hushed:

LOL, I'm continuing ur fiction convo here.... hahaha... sorry...sorry thanks 4 ur hilarious post my dear @Earth2KatyD

I'm glad I could amuse you, @4nnlov3pink! ;) That's the point to all of this, isn't it? For us to share laughter, smiles and squees in this thread about our lovely BoYoo couple. :) 

I enjoyed your take on it as well. :thumbsup:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Lol some of you are just paronoid, I find it really cute that Dong Yeon publicly showers Yoo Jung with affection like that, It's even cuter when Yoo Jungie teased back, too. This just proves that these two are so close and sweet to each other, as friends :) Their relationship is so platonic to me I can't even feel anything beyond friendship between them haha.

I'm gonna break it down to y'all why I think so

They didn't have much interactions bts but I guess they're close but Dong Yeon still keeps certain distance to her since she's still a girl afterall. But definitely he doesn't see her as a romantic interest at all, cuz if he did, how to explain the fact that he hardly ever gave any jealous look toward Bo Gum - the guys that constantly had super sweet and intimate scenes with Yoo Jung both on and off camera ! Not only that, Dong Yeon is even the most affectionate and clingy toward Bo Gum out of all cast members too. Love rivals wouldn't act like that :D

----------

Now back to the Bo Gum - Yoo Jung - Dong Yeon trio, they're definitely the closest ones in the cast, always took picture with each other, had many scenes together, had fun together... I truly believe that these 3 really like each other's company. So I don't think there is any competition going on between DY & BG since these two are like match made in heaven in real life :D 

Sorry to cut ur post, but WOW. NICE. u are really damn good. Thank you for such detail the analysis.

Thumbs up. :D:D (dont know how to make thumbs up in Soompi)

• Like 13

Missing someone are we? Boy it's ur vacation, enjoy ur self.  I feel bad thou he has no privacy anymore. It's okay it's what happens when u r crazy famous. U get some u lose some. But it's all worth it because he is living the dream he wants so let's remain positive n deal with it maturely 

• Like 17

they wishpering, talking, looking and smiling each other.

they enjoy their moment.

they seems have their world which is they are the lead and others are the supporting role.

even for the unfunny things, they can laugh loudly , when others ask what happen and then they knew what behind the laugh, they will  :confused: 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, louise31 said:

Cr: to owner

Just saw this pic from the MDBC thread... KDY was talking to YJ but look at BG, he's not even smiling here...the intense gaze we saw coming from him earlier when they arrived...

I agree... I'm thinking...the IG update, do you think is it really him (KDY) to whom YJ was referring to?...coz BG doesn't have an IG account... Who knows?... Or just my delusional mind again...I always see KDY as a middle man for these two...005xd7EKgw1f9045ly0k3j31kw16o7dh.jpg

Sorry I know we should not quote any pictures but I just can't help it with this one. Look at JY's facial expression. It seemed like he was trying not to laugh. Maybe this is what was on his mind at that moment: "Okay, just do your thing guys. I already told you not to be too obvious. There are thousands of people here right now. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. I'll just smile for the cameras.":lol:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Annyeong, BoYoo Shippers! Let's play...

PHOTO CAPTION! :D

KDY: *stares longingly at KYJ*

PBG: "Um.. What are you looking at, bro? Let me remind you for the umpteenth time -- This girl right here is MINE!" *grasps KYJ's shoulder possessively*

JY: *pats KDY on the back* "It's okay, buddy. I've accepted it a while back that Yoo-jungie belongs to Bogummy. 

Don't worry, you and I are also going to find a girl who is as perfect as Yoo-jungie one day."

So how's that for a photo caption, chingus? B)

p.s. I am so glad that we have this thread where we can spazz to our hearts' content because we definitely cannot do so at the main thread;

there's just too many sensitive people in there. :P

@Earth2KatyDChingu you made me come out with this caption:lol:Really love your sense of humor he he. Another c-script writer in the making haha.

Hello everyone! This is only my second post here, my first is on page 1. I have tried to control myself from shipping these 2 adorable puppies for real but failed to do so. Blame it on the "feels" both of them gave us whenever they're together. Gosh! I missed them so much:bawling:

• Like 11

1 minute ago, boyoo4lyf said:

@Earth2KatyDChingu you made me come out with this caption:lol:Really love your sense of humor he he. Another c-script writer in the making haha.

Hello everyone! This is only my second post here, my first is on page 1. I have tried to control myself from shipping these 2 adorable puppies for real but failed to do so. Blame it on the "feels" both of them gave us whenever they're together. Gosh! I missed them so much:bawling:

Thank you, @boyoo4lyf. As soon as I saw the photo, the words just came to me. :lol: Glad you've decided to post again here. It's the only thread where we can SPAZZ all we want about shipping PBG and KYJ! I shared my first post yesterday. I decided to be active here because I might post something deemed 'inappropriate' on the main thread and get called out again. :huh: In here, we don't have to be apologetic because we basically feel the same way towards our lovely couple.. So let's all enjoy this 'BoYoo shipper life' as long as we can. It's all in great fun, right? :D

• Like 15

24 minutes ago, louise31 said:

And JY be like? Hellerrrr! Guyyysss??? We're still here!!!... hahaha

He's really kissing YJ on her lips on this angle right?... Cause at the first frame it seems like his lips is just touching her upper lip and her philtrum...:love:

:joy: @louise31 unnie-ah u speak my mind... kekeke... poor JY. YJ only eyes for bogummy. For me the fact about 'the clumsy bogummy' arises YooJungie Motherly Side ^_^

About the ending kissing scene, after many...many times... REPLAY...ZOOM IN... I finally found 'something' (hahaha... I blame @ninamina for this ;) unni, bec she starts the talking about it, arise my curiosity... :lol: lol chingu @ninamina I call out u here). 

So bogummy definitely doing a great job to show 'beautiful kissing scene', yes it's so passionate but still in 15+ (or maybe the cameramen's job who's excellent with their job so we got this 15+ kissing scene).

more explanation ....

Spoiler

So, this is just my observation...

Unnie, do u think the kissing scene only touching lips? but it isn't not. there's movement (a lil bit) from both but mostly from bogummy ... O.K byeontae alert ... byeontae alert ....

Spoiler

(ZOOM IN MODE) 1st: YJ's upper lips, 2nd: YJ's bottom lips

then when it gets hot (Bogummy and Yoojungie head movement for like 'deepen kiss') the camera ZOOM OUT .  

and we like watching it from the MARS LOL:tounge_xd: From a far away ... Only bogummy head and hand movement VISIBLE there. O.K...O.K...YJ head seems not  in the same position, see how the hair moves???)

Keut. End my observation....:tounge_wink:

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

Thank you, @boyoo4lyf. As soon as I saw the photo, the words just came to me. :lol: Glad you've decided to post again here. It's the only thread where we can SPAZZ all we want about shipping PBG and KYJ! I shared my first post yesterday. I decided to be active here because I might post something deemed 'inappropriate' on the main thread and get called out again. :huh: In here, we don't have to be apologetic because we basically feel the same way towards our lovely couple.. So let's all enjoy this 'BoYoo shipper life' as long as we can. It's all in great fun, right? :D

Agree! I still remember when you were first called out about your post and I'm so proud of how you handled it so well. Then a lot of posters came to your rescue and that made me so happy:)Anyway, I am so glad we feel the same way about PBG and KYJ. And yes let's enjoy our spazzing here to our hearts content:heart:

@Phuong DinhIf I'm not mistaken you are "Bored AF" right? Love all your FMV's. You have lots of followers in you tube and I'm one of them. Hope you continue to make more MV's for PBG and KYJ.

• Like 11