Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, moonlightdream said:

Wow! Hope no one will Attack me this time cuz I am about to mention some other celebrities' names!! Song song couple is getting married this OCt and their both agencies confirmed! I am so happy for them and I truly wish one day soon our boyoo couple will get married soon too! Amen! 

One of my fav couples too! So happy for them! :wub:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, moonlightdream said:

Wow! Hope no one will Attack me this time cuz I am about to mention some other celebrities' names!! Song song couple is getting married this OCt and their both agencies confirmed! I am so happy for them and I truly wish one day soon our boyoo couple will get married soon too! Amen! 

I truly wish Song Joong Ki invites Bo Gum to his wedding and that he brings Yoo Jung as his date! :wink::wub: (Given that they're friends, I'm actually 100% expecting this to happen and will probably get a heart attack if there are pictures of it). 

Really, though, these news shocked me senseless, not because I'm their shipper but because of how little 'proof' there was of them dating and how strongly they've denied it in the past. They went from 0 to 100 in a second (from "there's no way we're dating, please stop insisting" to "jokes on y'all, we're getting married"). It just gives me a lot of hope for Boyoo because, really, you never know! Some years from now they might even surprise us with their very own wedding announcement ^_^

Also, when it comes to dating and relationships, you can't fully trust what the actors or their agencies say. I understand why they would lie or hide some of the truth, though. They, just like everyone else, deserve privacy. 

Anyway! These news have boosted my good feelings regarding our Boyoo couple! I have a hunch, and I will continue shipping them faithfully until the truth comes out. 

Love is always a good thing :rolleyes::wub:

• Like 13

WOW... HAPPY BOYOO TIME EVERYONE...

I'm not so active here but well everyone NEW face comes always here. Thank U:wub:

Actually I was on u-tube and saw many things about uri OTP, n then I confirm myself from THOSE MANY FANCAM OF BOYOO.

DEAR SHIPPERS, BOYOO IS REAL. WE DON'T NEED ANY CONFIRMATION... I HOPE THEY SPEND THEIR QUALITY DATING LIFE IN FULL OF HAPPINESS.

But sometimes I wanna see them 2gether in an event, of course to fill my SHIPPING HEART he...he...

O.K enough once again happy BOYOO TIME Shippers

• Like 13

OMG SONG SONG WILL BE GETTING MARRIED THIS OCT. OMGGGGG....:heart: I'M SO HAPPY

Yes, before I ship Boyoo, I am Song Song couple shipper. Even I'm not active there but I still follow them.

I am so happy, now I can imagine the best happy future with Boyoo.

God will bless you and us! 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

OMG SONG SONG WILL BE GETTING MARRIED THIS OCT. OMGGGGG....:heart: I'M SO HAPPY

Yes, before I ship Boyoo, I am Song Song couple shipper. Even I'm not active there but I still follow them.

I am so happy, now I can imagine the best happy future with Boyoo.

God will bless you and us! 

Omg! Same here! Before Boyoo! I was a great shipper of the Songs too! I love them so so much..i knew right before then that they will get married anytime...My vibes is quite strong! That is why I'm rooting for Boyoo because..i know that something is true about this lovely cute babies! Though they are still very young but the signals were quite really strong!:blush:I'm the happiest shipper for both couples! Congrats to Song2x! Boyoo couple soon..hahahahah! Maybe in 3 to 5 years time..if BG can wait!

• Like 11

Boyoo friends! Does anyone know when Yoo Jung's contract with SidusHQ end? I'm just curious :D My wish is that our Boyoo will be in the same team (that way, they will meet each other more often) :wink:

And, :ph34r: I hope our Boyoo will attend Songsong's wedding :rolleyes:

• Like 7

On 7/5/2017 at 0:09 PM, mariamocha21 said:

Boyoo friends! Does anyone know when Yoo Jung's contract with SidusHQ end? I'm just curious :D My wish is that our Boyoo will be in the same team (that way, they will meet each other more often) :wink:

I heard that end of next month.

• Like 11

@Tien Le - Do you know how to purchase the dvd cut set? I really want to buy 1 set for my collection.

Any the way, congrats to songsong couple, I woke up this morning 6 am and found the news everywhere on SNS and I can not stop thinking about my otp Boyoo as I have a feeling that they would announce their relationship within a few years. I think they are both still young so I expect them to get married after Bogum's enlistment and Yoojung finishes her uni.

may be date for 5-7 yrs and get married, perfect time. I would love to see their holiday pictures overseas while they are dating, must be cute.

Let's pray for Boyoo to be real and get married too!

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

@Tien Le - Do you know how to purchase the dvd cut set? I really want to buy 1 set for my collection.

DVD and Bluray has the same content.

As I know, now you cannot order anymore, since pre-order closed.  You can buy after they finish delivery for all pre-orders, if there's any order cancelled, they will sell openly, but you wont have same gifts as pre-order.

• Like 4

This part just caught me 

Kiss making: 0:16:24

16:24 mins of Kissing scene behind the scene???? Whaaaat??? That's something I wanna see. Hehe. Too bad I didn't pre-order TT_TT

Anyways, I feel so happy about Song Song couple and I'm hoping that our BoYoo couple will be invited to the wedding haha. Now, I have more faith in our couple since they are similar with Song Song. I really hope ours will announce theirs like after 10 years. It's long but I hope they'll have a relationship like Cha Tae Hyun and his wife :D Aahh I'm being delulu again.

I'll share with you guys what I made that makes me feel even stronger in our ship. I've shared it on IG already... :) 

Spoiler

• Like 13

DVD and Bluray has the same content.

As I know, now you cannot order anymore, since pre-order closed.  You can buy after they finish delivery for all pre-orders, if there's any order cancelled, they will sell openly, but you wont have same gifts as pre-order.

Thank you for information, I am so disappointed that I did not pre-order, I hope there are cancellations so I can get one may be. I dont mind if I dont get gifts.

by the way, I just read Song Joong Ki's official statement about his marriage with HyeKyo is so sweet and my gosh I am jealous of SHK now...hope one day I can hear it from Bogum made it to Yoojung. I can not wait sometimes. ( sorry to mention about Songsong today here in this thread but I do like them both too, but not a real shipper unlke Boyoo.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

This part just caught me 

16:24 mins of Kissing scene behind the scene???? Whaaaat??? That's something I wanna see. Hehe. Too bad I didn't pre-order TT_TT

Anyways, I feel so happy about Song Song couple and I'm hoping that our BoYoo couple will be invited to the wedding haha. Now, I have more faith in our couple since they are similar with Song Song. I really hope ours will announce theirs like after 10 years. It's long but I hope they'll have a relationship like Cha Tae Hyun and his wife :D Aahh I'm being delulu again.

I'll share with you guys what I made that makes me feel even stronger in our ship. I've shared it on IG already... :) 

Reveal hidden contents

Same here XDDDD Long waiting kiss making, when I came across the dvd content, my eyes just "bling" when I saw this part, want to watch the BTS so badlyB) Thank you PD nim:wink:

And congrats to songsong couple, such a surprise but is expected will happen someday, and turns out today is THE day:lol: Wish them all the best and live happily ever after.

I will patiently wait for THE day of our boyoo couple, as i believe in what I feel from them, the eyes and gestures won't lie:wub:

• Like 9

Greetings all fellow dreamers and shippers,and a special welcome back to @4nnlov3pink ; glad to see you here again and  have missed your  Boyoo roll calls :)

Today is a day that dreams came true for SongSong and SS Shippers...so in celebration, let's look at some similarities that Boyoo n SongSong have in common....

(Kindly forgive me that   these are not exclusive Boyoo photos,but it is needed  for objective reference...)

Two beautiful couples...Song Song were already falling in love......wonder what was happening in Boyoo universe...

In conclusion...

Hope that Boyoo will be always be  there for each other ....to have...and to hold ....and delight in each other always...

Good night Chingus...Wishing all happiness n sweet dreams...

CREDIT to IG of @assizz_887, @philosophy_kyj, @ boyoo_chemistry  , @ mylovebogummy  and  @ahjussi_lover with much thanks for sharing your beautiful edits and observations with us.

• Like 21

I see new cf photos of YJ... She is very nice...

Spoiler

DD9NLTsUMAAvAhi.jpg

BG with cf staff... and other...

Spoiler

DD7ZLvUUwAAJWSW.jpg

Congrats to Song Song couple for the great news... They have been able to good pretend and hide well, at least until now (here)... I imagine the happiness of their fans!

While ours don't they know  how to pretend, but they know  to  take care their privacy.... :D

Kim-Yoo-Jung-Park-Bo-Gum-1024x580.png

Spoiler

Update: :wub:

Edited by boju
  • Like 14

8 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

The usual, super thanks to the IG owner! 

Seems like BG can't contain himself whenever YJ is in front of him! Relax BG..relax! Our Dear YJ is all yours ! Look at your ears...they turn red again..and our Baby girl is not moving at all! Wahahahaha! Refusing to look at BG's eyes...YJ pls explain why..:blush:i knew u must be blushing hahahaha!

• Like 12

10 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:
all these bts cut is killing me!!!

... and  killing us! :D:D:D

Read you this translation ( thanks to @raum818_everyone_is_happyboyoo) ...Bg's so sweet... :wub:

(Y)Do you not get up?.
(B)feel tired.
(Y)Why must I tell a sleeping person?.
(B)I hear it while sleeping〜. .

And an other bts...

... help me..too much sweetness! BG and his hand...:wub:
UPDATE
I see these for the first time:

Goodnight to all...

Edited by boju
  • Like 17