Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Bogummy has cut his hair????? :o 
Update: he did not cut his hair, he is probably an old photo...

Spoiler

Blossom advised the security guards that posted Bogum"s photos 2 days ago to delete the photos they posted on IG, and has asked to delete it to all  who have reposted it.

DC0wK6tVYAEhIfn.jpg

Well, he's always very nice...:wub:

DCv3PZ9UQAQmKug.jpg

And his face is perfect...

I love his facial expressions

tumblr_orrnpkMPdF1rm8evlo1_400.gif

Spoiler

Even though I prefer to admire a nice male face, I admit that she has a beautiful face as well...

19396777_732295973622727_203426548556448

Spoiler

I do not know how to vote (help!), but I think BJ and YJ deserve to win in this special ranking...

• Like 12

Night all..

Been away for days  the 1st thing that i saw when open up my IG is tadaa..all i can say just lolol. Where all this news comes from. :huh:

Spoiler

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/23/park-bo-gum-jang-naras-agencies-deny-marriage-rumors/

Park Bo Gum And Jang Nara’s Agencies Deny Marriage Rumors

Park-Bo-Gum-Jang-Nara.jpg

Over a year after first denying dating reports, rumors have linked Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara once again.

A recent rumor spread that the actors were spotted together on Cheongdam Wedding Street and that they are preparing for a wedding. On June 23, Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara’s agencies responded, “It does not make any sense. We don’t know why these kinds of rumors are being spread without even evidence,” and emphasized, “The reports are false.”

Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara both starred in KBS drama “I Remember You” in 2015. Rumors were first spread in early 2016 and heightened when Park Bo Gum wore a ring to a fan sign for “Reply 1988.” Back then, Park Bo Gum revealed in an interview, “It was surprising seeing dating rumors with Nara” and shared that they are good friends.

Meanwhile, Park Bo Gum is taking a break and working on selecting his next project, while Jang Nara was last reported to be filming for drama “Housewife Detective” until production was paused in April.

Spoiler

I have watch their drama in KBS b4, but in those times im not yet paid attention to BG. I just kow both the male n fm leads.. I started noticed him in KBS MuBank. 

All i can say bout the lasted news is that i will keep my lugages here, in BoYoo ship. I stil have faith on them, they are still young, many years will takes until officially news of their loves stories, as BoYoo or not (will praying hard BoYoo is real). I believe in my eyes, eyes don't lie. Those stares n body languages told us many.

Tomorrow is the last day of fasting for moslem n  i wanna end this holly month with happy feeling..Lets the bad fade away..Don't let them give us heartache n sadness coz it just will lead us in uncertainly n negative vibe. Like Raon said in mdbc. Happy weekend guys..Love u all.

• Like 13

Oh the news. I feel so shocked and ridiculous. some said "no fire, no smoke". The 2nd time for this kind of rumor already. However, i still decide to believe Bogum. 

I just think now he's very famous now, and there's some wnat to blacken and pull him down.

God bless my Bogum!

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

Oh the news. I feel so shocked and ridiculous. some said "no fire, no smoke". The 2nd time for this kind of rumor already. However, i still decide to believe Bogum. 

I just think now he's very famous now, and there's some wnat to blacken and pull him down.

God bless my Bogum!

I agree 100% with you, my dear chingu. It was also one of the first things I read in the morning and it kinda made me start off my day with the wrong foot. My heart took a plunge and I was like ??? What's happening ??? I didn't know about any previous rumours, and even though his agency has cleared them up, it still bothers me a lot, especially if it's the second time people have said something like this.

Still, I believe firmly in Boyoo and I have my own take on what's going on between them (you'll see very soon once I finish my fanfic! It's taking me ages, sorry):wub: 

I also trust Bo Gum and, like you said, believe in him. Most of all, I love them both and wish them nothing but pure Ra On every day :D

• Like 17

23 hours ago, Tien Le said:

God bless my Bogum!

27930077-Pollice-su-emoticon-fumetto-giallo-segno-espressione-facciale-Archivio-Fotografico.jpgIt's rubbish news. Check a few comments here 

Spoiler

Here:   Jang Na Ra responds to rumors involving Park Bo Gum

Unfortunately, they being two hot stars, we should getting used to reading the false news and other speculations that concern them, just believe in our eyes and if one day  they will be couple, we would be really happy. But it is their life, so it is right to maintain some balance between what we want for them, what they are among them now and what they can be tomorrow. 

That said, I think BG is a good guy and this in a relationship  applies even more than the exterior beauty (which we know is a his strength), so lucky is the girl who can say he is my person, though he will have to deal with many obstacles, I think it might be worth it. We are only at the beginning, and already have to deal with interviews poorly translated and  false rumors. They deserve all our trust and respect.

Now, we have to support them even more now, we knew it would have happened. We have to believe in them and in their friendship, in the face of those who throw  doubts to divide  and to discredit them.

If they decide to join their destiny, we would be happy, if they choose to divide their roads, we will have to respect this choice anyway

On 23/6/2017 at 3:14 PM, dee_230208 said:

I believe in my eyes, eyes don't lie. Those stares n body languages told us many.

Your eyes are not deceiving you. :D

Spoiler

But there is one thing I want to say strongly, it is not right that someone accuse him of falsehood or other, not only because of the lack of reasons, not just because he does not deserve it, but above all because this is also an unjustified intrusion into their private life. The true boyoo must protect both from these malicious voices and silence them, because their purpose is only to sow doubts, hate... BoYoo fighting.:wink:

Update:

Good Morning...

Spoiler

• Like 19

YJ''s latest IG posts...

Can I say once again how amazing and adorable this young lady is?

She is totally awesome ! 

When BG fandom n Boyoo Kingdom are reeling from the shock of the 'rumours', our princess is happily  enjoying her school life and good food

Getting on Naver main page simply for posting a school IG...

And wowing the world with her beautiful smile ...

In one single swoop,she stuns the world with her beauty n joy in little things (like school,friendship and good food) ;  silences antis with the..."rumour? what rumour?am i supposed to be affected? ...and assures Boyoo supporters that should Boyoo be in any sort of SOMEthing relationship,all is  still well  in Boyoo kingdom.

YJ is indeed an incomparable  gem and whoever wins her heart eventually is a blessed man. 

Credit to owners of IGs. thanks.

edit: latest IG

credit :owner

• Like 20

Hello everybody! I haven't posted here in while but I've been active on IG haha. I hope you are all doing well :D

This finally answered my curiousity about the horse riding post. So they did met before MDBC. No wonder they were so happy to see each other during the script reading :lol:

• Like 17

Waiting to clarify the mystery around haircut (hopefully on June 28th), have I seen some photos I saw you today for the first time of Bogummy... :wub:

DC6idVMUMAAqs5C.jpg

c6a50ddaf2ee9ee49130948cbbdae967245c27a7

Spoiler

:heart: He is certainly a beautiful man, from every point of view...
DC1G616UQAAvBHb.jpg

:heart: He will be a sweet father...

DDLZo-QV0AAUXEO.jpg

:heart: He's nice even with the short cut at the time of Music Bank...
838a8275c95d6c40ba97bd9427c14fba.jpg

:heart: He's so adorable here...

In one,there is something that struck me, the particular of pectoral muscles very well-developed! :o 

Spoiler

BG will be going to the gym even these days?

On 26/6/2017 at 6:19 PM, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

is there any other awards for both YJ and Bogum? 

Hi, I also hope that there will soon be other awards with our protagonists... Of course, there will be no lack of opportunities to be seen together in public... I'm optimistic... Also because, other coincidence,  both he and her are two very good presenters, really funny,  with very good looking. Let's not forget, that when they appeared near on the stage they did always have sparks... We all noticed it, and even those who analyze the data of audience. The BoYoo have a face that the camera would love...

Spoiler

This... I don't remember this part... 

i1130707_Immagine111.jpg

Am I mistaken,  or is it an off-screen?

You see here

You know, speaking of coincidences, both are experiencing a period of normality, after great fame, and are being photographed as normal students along with their colleagues... I miss them, but I understand they needed it.

Goodnight to all...

Spoiler

Edited by boju
  • Like 10

DCUmHHrUQAAemB3.jpg

Spoiler

DCUmEglVYAAuuGE.jpg

tumblr_odytvbiYQw1utfw96o3_1280.png

pxVNrp.gif

cto yt owner

10 Unforgettable Kissing Scenes in KDRAMA History

News

10. Love in the Moonlight

Related image

http://www.ilovekstars.com

Adding

NEW pictures of Kim Yoo Jung for 2017 FILA Summer Collection!

DDYB3qWUQAAUSVo.jpgDDX8pVfUwAEUloP.jpgDDX8rGEUIAAffIQ.jpg

Spoiler

DDX8q0wUQAAN9Rw.jpg

DDfDz-_VwAAIu4c.jpgDDfDz_AUQAActV-.jpg

Adding......

Park Bo-gum offered Hong sisters fantasy romance Hwayugi

by girlfriday

ParkBoGum1.jpg

I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up, but how is that even possible when Park Bo-gum (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) might be coming back in a new drama? Eeeeeee! He’s currently entertaining an offer to star in the Hong sisters’ new fantasy romance Hwayugi, which is headed to tvN later this year and already courting Cha Seung-won (Hwajeong) to co-star.

The fantasy drama is a reimagining of the Chinese classic novel Journey to the West, called Seoyugi in Korean, but modernized for a contemporary setting. In the original tale, a monk goes on a journey with four companions who need to atone for their sins. Among them, Sun Wukong the Monkey King is the most mischievous and troublesome, a minor god who is powerful and quick-witted but also quick to anger, and has a great deal to overcome and atone for. Sun Wukong is the character Park Bo-gum is up to play, and he’s considering the script but nothing has been decided.

In the modernized drama retelling, the heroine will be the monk character, and the drama is about her and Sun Wukong “finding the light in a dark world overrun with evil spirits.” The monk is described as snobby and materialistic, while Sun Wukong is corrupt. He was extremely powerful, but because of his pride, his powers were sealed up and he was exiled to the human world, where he became a bystander who does nothing but idly watch people fall to ruin. One day he discovers that the monk can unseal his powers, and they end up bickering their way to love.

Cha Seung-won is considering the role of Woo Hwi-chul, based on the Bull Demon King who is Sun Wukong’s sworn brother. In the drama, Woo Hwi-chul is described as a gentleman and a successful businessman. I expect some sort of impish twist on this character too, given the kinds of personalities we’re in for. The drama is said to be a mix of horror, thriller, comedy, and romance, not to mention that it’ll be adapting some of the fantasy mythology of Journey to the West; I hope the Hong sisters are well-rested and bringin’ their A-game on this one! I’m hopeful because they’re reuniting with PD Park Hong-kyun of Best Love and Queen Seon-deok, but let’s cross all fingers and toes just in case. If you make me mad at Park Bo-gum the Monkey God, I will never forgive you!

Hwayugi is slated to air on Saturdays and Sundays on tvN beginning in December.

Via Osen

• Like 17

Yoojung looks absolutely beautiful in her Fila videos and pictures :wub: and now she's officially their model. Her pictures really makes me want to buy the products too lol

and our Bogummy is looking handsome on his CF filming today too! He's filming for TNGT :)

As far as I know, Yoojung filmed a CF on Monday too. I wonder what it was for :) But I'm glad to see updates from our couple <3

Lastly, I just wanna share something I made the other day :D

Have a good day/night loves <3

• Like 16

On 5/19/2017 at 9:30 AM, thesecretgarden said:

Gah, chingudeul~ I'm back! :dissapointed_relieved: I hope some of you still remember who I am XD I AM FINALLY BACK TO CIVILIZATION! :bawling:

Honestly I didn't think I will be AWOL for this long but second semester really got the best of me and I really did not have the time to take a break aside from the occasional random youtube video-watching. That said, I really miss our BoYoo couple :( I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED SO MANY THINGS! SO MANY JUICY DEVELOPMENTS :'( I was so, sooooo tempted to go on this forum during Baeksang but I had my organic chemistry exam the day after and could not risk failing that course if I want to maintain my GPA :bawling:

Anyhow, welcome to all the new shippers! Let's continue to spread our love for Bogummy and Yoojung-ie :wub:

I WILL START BACK-READING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT! 

p.s. Miss you guys so much :') 

p.p.s AND OMG CAN I JUST SAY HOW PERFECT BOYOO LOOKED DURING BAEKSANG? I'M SURE MANY OF YOU HAD YOUR SHARE OF SPAZZING ALREADY BUT I JUST -- CAN'T -- UGH THEY'RE TOO CUTE AKDJFAL;SDJFALKJDFAL;SKDJFLAD FJKDFA'D 

BOYOO IS <3 BOYOO FOREVER <3 BOYOO FOR LIFE <3 

p.p.p.s Err, have I said how much I love BoYoo? XD

BECAUSE I SWEAR -- COME WHAT MAY -- I SHALL BOARD ON THIS SHIP TIL' THE DAY IT FINALLY DOCKS (...OR sinks, but eh, we shall worry about that some other time :tongue:)

woah, you're alliivveeeeee!surprised leaf kidding chingu!victory sign leafhappy leaf welcome back!love kiss leaf hey i miss your drabbles.laugh leaf

• Like 9

More of Yoojung's fila :D

Julius Watch new 60s CF of Yoojung. So pretty :wub:

It must be so hot filming a fall and winter clothing for uri Bogum :unsure: but it shows how hard working he is!

Hehe... I think this japanese magazine is a BoYoo shipper? :lol:

They surely have no gap in between! It's like Bogum's arm is protecting his yeoja :lol: showing to the world that "this girl is mine" hehehe

• Like 15