Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Awwww...missing these two, it's seems like forever since when we've seen them ^_^...been replaying MDBC for the last week and a half :D...I pray and hope for KYJ's FM to be successful and for her to have lots of fun. Hoping to see BOTH again. 

• Like 13

On 5/17/2017 at 5:48 AM, Lian_Jade said:

====================

I think all of us fell in love with the boyish charm of Bogum.  However, these days, esp when he's with Yoo Jung, the boyish charms have been replaced by aura that exudes maturity and manliness.  There's already an air of possissiveness and protectiveness everytime he exchanges gazes with KYJ...

***credit to the owner of the post and the picture 

Edited by docgippeum22
Spelling
  • Like 12

@parmma lovely gifs :wub: aahh, it makes me miss them more. I think I might re-watch the whole drama again haha. They look so sweet, it makes my heart ache lol.

Anyways, here's another Fanfic. I miss them so much, I ended up writing a story...and it's already 2am here :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. By no means, I did not write this to hurt, insult or offend anyone. 

Teacher

Yoojung put her phone down after reading an article that she found randomly online.

Bogum-oppa as a teacher, eh?

She just had read that Bogum was the number one chosen that students want to be as their teacher. She looked out the window, imagining how Bogum would be like as a teacher.

With oppa's looks, a lot of students-- female students-- will just probably stare at him. They probably won't even pay attention to class. Girls would probably give him sorts of gifts.

She shakes hear head. The thought of it just makes her heart ache.

Bogum-oppa surrounded with girls, just like the one in his CF. She mentally screamed at the thought and stopped. Am I seriously being jelous right now? To something that hasn't even happened? Aish. She hits her head. Her imaginations is making her ridiculously foolish. 

"What are you doing?" Bogum caught her hand before she hits her head for the third time. Yoojung froze for a moment before she came back to her senses and asked, "When did you get here?"

"Just now. What were you doing? You look like a psycho hitting your head, facing the window." He chuckled.

"Nothing." She quickly turned away from him and look back to the window. She didn't want him to know that she's having ridiculous, silly thoughts.

"Oh. I saw this survey online that they did for students. They asked which celebrity they want to be their teacher. I was the top one. What do you think of me being a teacher?" He smiles at her expectantly.

She looked at him. "Hm, I think you'll be a great teacher, Oppa. You're very smart, kind and understanding. Even more so, you're very hardworking and dedicated. You're a role model, and that's what teachers are like." She smiles at him. She sincerely thinks he'll be a great teacher, pushing aside the ridiculous thought she had earlier.

"Really?" He beamed by her kind words.

"Yes." She smiled and added, "But I think, if you do become a teacher, you should go to an all boys school." 

"Why?" His eyebrows formed a frown, confused of why she said that. "Why does it have to be just boys?"

"Because boys will pay attention more to you." She tries to reason out but failed miserably.

"Seolma, are you jealous of the girls that will be in my class?" He teased.

"W-who s-said I'm j-je-jealous?!" Why am I stuttering?

"You are." He chuckled. "I hear it loud and clear."

Yoojung felt her face burning. "Oppa, girls will be surrounding you. Girls will give you gifts. Girls will just stare at you with honey-dripping eyes." She said it so fast without breathing, and without realizing that she had said her thoughts out loud. She quickly covered her mouth, eyes widened, as realization came upon her. She just revealed to him what she's been hiding in her thoughts the entire time he was there. 

This is so ridiculous. This is crazy! What has gotten to me today? She quickly escaped from Bogum. Her face has turned so red, she looked like a tomato.

Bogum giggled, "Ah, kyeopta."

Note: I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this fiction haha. Maybe because of the lucky girls that get to film the CF with Bogum? Lol. I hope you guys enjoy!

Other fanfics: page 760 & 762

Goodnight to all!

• Like 12

Goodnight to all... just before, though,  to Yoo Jung, may you have a safe trip and good luck in your fan meeting!

And now, sweet and hot  dreams to all with Bogummy so sexy for KakaoPage...:wub:

DAMjHiXV0AMmxFG.jpg

Spoiler

DAGkjRdUwAAlkin.jpg

DAGjxvoUMAE_LIQ.jpg

• Like 9

14 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

@parmma lovely gifs :wub: aahh, it makes me miss them more. I think I might re-watch the whole drama again haha. They look so sweet, it makes my heart ache lol.

Anyways, here's another Fanfic. I miss them so much, I ended up writing a story...and it's already 2am here :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. By no means, I did not write this to hurt, insult or offend anyone. 

Teacher

Yoojung put her phone down after reading an article that she found randomly online.

Bogum-oppa as a teacher, eh?

She just had read that Bogum was the number one chosen that students want to be as their teacher. She looked out the window, imagining how Bogum would be like as a teacher.

With oppa's looks, a lot of students-- female students-- will just probably stare at him. They probably won't even pay attention to class. Girls would probably give him sorts of gifts.

She shakes hear head. The thought of it just makes her heart ache.

Bogum-oppa surrounded with girls, just like the one in his CF. She mentally screamed at the thought and stopped. Am I seriously being jelous right now? To something that hasn't even happened? Aish. She hits her head. Her imaginations is making her ridiculously foolish. 

"What are you doing?" Bogum caught her hand before she hits her head for the third time. Yoojung froze for a moment before she came back to her senses and asked, "When did you get here?"

"Just now. What were you doing? You look like a psycho hitting your head, facing the window." He chuckled.

"Nothing." She quickly turned away from him and look back to the window. She didn't want him to know that she's having ridiculous, silly thoughts.

"Oh. I saw this survey online that they did for students. They asked which celebrity they want to be their teacher. I was the top one. What do you think of me being a teacher?" He smiles at her expectantly.

She looked at him. "Hm, I think you'll be a great teacher, Oppa. You're very smart, kind and understanding. Even more so, you're very hardworking and dedicated. You're a role model, and that's what teachers are like." She smiles at him. She sincerely thinks he'll be a great teacher, pushing aside the ridiculous thought she had earlier.

"Really?" He beamed by her kind words.

"Yes." She smiled and added, "But I think, if you do become a teacher, you should go to an all boys school." 

"Why?" His eyebrows formed a frown, confused of why she said that. "Why does it have to be just boys?"

"Because boys will pay attention more to you." She tries to reason out but failed miserably.

"Seolma, are you jealous of the girls that will be in my class?" He teased.

"W-who s-said I'm j-je-jealous?!" Why am I stuttering?

"You are." He chuckled. "I hear it loud and clear."

Yoojung felt her face burning. "Oppa, girls will be surrounding you. Girls will give you gifts. Girls will just stare at you with honey-dripping eyes." She said it so fast without breathing, and without realizing that she had said her thoughts out loud. She quickly covered her mouth, eyes widened, as realization came upon her. She just revealed to him what she's been hiding in her thoughts the entire time he was there. 

This is so ridiculous. This is crazy! What has gotten to me today? She quickly escaped from Bogum. Her face has turned so red, she looked like a tomato.

Bogum giggled, "Ah, kyeopta."

Note: I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this fiction haha. Maybe because of the lucky girls that get to film the CF with Bogum? Lol. I hope you guys enjoy!

Other fanfics: page 760 & 762

Goodnight to all!

My morning is fill with joy by reading your FF. Keep writing chingu!! It's good :D:D

• Like 8

Gah, chingudeul~ I'm back! :dissapointed_relieved: I hope some of you still remember who I am XD I AM FINALLY BACK TO CIVILIZATION! :bawling:

Honestly I didn't think I will be AWOL for this long but second semester really got the best of me and I really did not have the time to take a break aside from the occasional random youtube video-watching. That said, I really miss our BoYoo couple :( I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED SO MANY THINGS! SO MANY JUICY DEVELOPMENTS :'( I was so, sooooo tempted to go on this forum during Baeksang but I had my organic chemistry exam the day after and could not risk failing that course if I want to maintain my GPA :bawling:

Anyhow, welcome to all the new shippers! Let's continue to spread our love for Bogummy and Yoojung-ie :wub:

I WILL START BACK-READING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT! 

p.s. Miss you guys so much :') 

p.p.s AND OMG CAN I JUST SAY HOW PERFECT BOYOO LOOKED DURING BAEKSANG? I'M SURE MANY OF YOU HAD YOUR SHARE OF SPAZZING ALREADY BUT I JUST -- CAN'T -- UGH THEY'RE TOO CUTE AKDJFAL;SDJFALKJDFAL;SKDJFLAD FJKDFA'D 

BOYOO IS <3 BOYOO FOREVER <3 BOYOO FOR LIFE <3 

p.p.p.s Err, have I said how much I love BoYoo? XD

BECAUSE I SWEAR -- COME WHAT MAY -- I SHALL BOARD ON THIS SHIP TIL' THE DAY IT FINALLY DOCKS (...OR sinks, but eh, we shall worry about that some other time :tongue:)

• Like 18

@thearmyofskank thank you so much chingoo! That makes me so happy. I'm glad to make your morning. I hope you'll have a good day!

@thesecretgarden OMG!! You're back! I'm your fan :D before I started posting on this thread, I read all of your fanfic stories. And I love love LOVE them!! I'm so excited on what you have for us in the future. Welcome back! :)

• Like 10

@thesecretgarden OMYGOD! FINALLY YOU'RE BACK! YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!  I've been missing your posts chingu! SO SO MUCH! please take your time back reading! we'll be patiently waiting for your drabble! :D

@triplemt08 You too chingu, have a Raon-ful day! ^_^

Yes another round of FF I foresee coming! I'm so blessed to have lots of chingus in this thread that can write lots and lots of  spazzable and amazing FF. Hwaiting!!

Have a good day chingus! It's finally FRI-YAY! :blush:

• Like 7

Allow me to Welcome BACK TO BACK hehehe my dearest vodoo dancing goro @Mepuppy and @thesecretgarden YOU' RE BACK AND BEEN MISSING YOU AND YOUR DRABBLES SO MUCH..I have made a request for you during Baeksang hehehe  :heart:

@triplemt08 love your doodles chinguya keep it coming.. @Sheila Marie Green :blush: @Edith Fabian:heart: @pat_vipbj welcome and enjoy shipping @lovelybluehoneyz.. been watching lots of drama lately chinguya but in my sincerest and honest opinion,no one can surpass the emotions and explosive effect that only BoYoo can give to my entire soul..been asking myself also why that I have been hooked with this two..then I also answered myself...coz the feelings that they portray is too good to be true..too sweet to be true..I can't remember who said it on this thread but she said that it's just like watching a TRUE LOVE STORY ON A LOVE STORY:wub: @lifeisfullofraon my life is full of raon also because of your brilliant and eloquent writing:heart:indeed "TRUE LOVE WAITS" AND AS BO AND YOO STATED ON THEIR INTERVIEW AS WELL...'WE CAN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER EYES":wub:

Since I am busy nowadays I will leave you a pictures with lyrics entitled "OBVIOUS" BY BO GUM..:wub::heart:

We started as friends....

Onxu99l.jpg

But something happened inside me....

NMgmEWL.jpg

You don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone...

upBDT19.jpg

You are my very first thought in the morning
And my last at nightfall
You are the love that came without warning
I need you, I want you to know
I've made it obvious....

5DpblAF.jpg

SO TRANSPARENTLY OBVIOUS MY DONSAENG!!hehehe yeah transparent and very obvious...ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN GO TO YOO JUNG FAN MEETING..BEST OF LUCK AND I ENVY YOU SO MUCH kekekeke..LOVE LOVES!!:heart:

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Allow me to Welcome BACK TO BACK hehehe my dearest vodoo dancing goro @Mepuppy and @thesecretgarden YOU' RE BACK AND BEEN MISSING YOU AND YOUR DRABBLES SO MUCH..I have made a request for you during Baeksang hehehe  :heart:

@triplemt08 love your doodles chinguya keep it coming.. @Sheila Marie Green :blush: @Edith Fabian:heart: @pat_vipbj welcome and enjoy shipping @lovelybluehoneyz.. been watching lots of drama lately chinguya but in my sincerest and honest opinion,no one can surpass the emotions and explosive effect that only BoYoo can give to my entire soul..been asking myself also why that I have been hooked with this two..then I also answered myself...coz the feelings that they portray is too good to be true..too sweet to be true..I can't remember who said it on this thread but she said that it's just like watching a TRUE LOVE STORY ON A LOVE STORY:wub: @lifeisfullofraon my life is full of raon also because of your brilliant and eloquent writing:heart:indeed "TRUE LOVE WAITS" AND AS BO AND YOO STATED ON THEIR INTERVIEW AS WELL...'WE CAN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER BY LOOKING AT EACH OTHER EYES":wub:

Since I am busy nowadays I will leave you a pictures with lyrics entitled "OBVIOUS" BY BO GUM..:wub::heart:

We started as friends....

But something happened inside me....

You don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone...

You are my very first thought in the morning
And my last at nightfall
You are the love that came without warning
I need you, I want you to know
I've made it obvious....

SO TRANSPARENTLY OBVIOUS MY DONSAENG!!hehehe yeah transparent and very obvious...ENJOY YOUR WEEKENDS AND FOR THOSE WHO CAN GO TO YOO JUNG FAN MEETING..BEST OF LUCK AND I ENVY YOU SO MUCH kekekeke..LOVE LOVES!!:heart:

Hi Chingu! Sorry to cut your post short~

But but! Oh so lovey-dovey! That beautiful words there really suits them well~ Did you make it yourself? So beautiful! ^____^ :wub:

I too been watching some dramas, but yeah not one drama can ignites the tingling, warm feeling like BoYoo did to me~ I really miss these puppies now more than ever. Been thinking to rewatch the drama, but I want to save it for Director's Cut later! But I  miss them so much. Ottoke! What have you done to me BoYoo-ya~:heart:

KakaoPage been showering us with Bogum goodness these days! I can't complain though! Loving it. :D

Yoojung-ah, your oppa too been saying that he wants to act while wearing school uniform. Can't you too act together in this one too? Pretty please :blush:

• Like 14

@kissy13 :D what a straight forward summary you have there :wub: hehehe Baeksang was in general undeniably an eye opener for BoYoo doubters...

Hello Chingus…! How is everbody getting along after baeksang? I was not much of a contributor to this thread during the event but it’s not that I was not here,  because I was,  every step of the way. Maybe, because I was so awestruck that I found myself gone way…:wub:way…:wub:.way…. :wub:over the moon and even let myself be stranded in the cool blue sky for a long while hehehe. But what a sight from up there! I was really… really…. really amazed and amused, pondering like a fool about BoYoo and in no hurry to head back to earth!

Thank you, Baeksang, you have mended my broken heart and now I smell :heart:and :heart: and :heart:........

I  commented before that, MDBC days was Bogummy’s journey into a woman’s heart (well, a girl’s heart to be more exact).  Now looking back, I couldn’t say enough just how fitting it is especially after baeksang where BoYoo level of understanding of each other ‘visually’ was wayyyyy…. beyond the MDBC days.  I will definately not take it back ( my opinion, I mean).

Now, I want to snoop deeper into the past again, only this time putting my senses into high alert. My first question is, how well did he know her, or she him, before MDBC? I tried but I couldn’t find any lead of their acquaintance then. Was MDBC really their first interaction together personally and professionally? Once upon a time, have they not meet before? Because I could have sworn that SOMEONE knew his target from MDBC day one and was making charming and adorable efforts to woo her since....:wub:

Anyone care to enlighten me?......please?....in the name of love for BoYoo couple?... :wink::wub:

P.S. thanks to everyone who feed this ship with abundance of wonderful goodies from Baeksang.  I enjoyed them immensely. Again, thanks chingus:wub:

• Like 15

3 hours ago, thesecretgarden said:

Gah, chingudeul~ I'm back! :dissapointed_relieved: I hope some of you still remember who I am XD I AM FINALLY BACK TO CIVILIZATION! :bawling:

Honestly I didn't think I will be AWOL for this long but second semester really got the best of me and I really did not have the time to take a break aside from the occasional random youtube video-watching. That said, I really miss our BoYoo couple :( I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED SO MANY THINGS! SO MANY JUICY DEVELOPMENTS :'( I was so, sooooo tempted to go on this forum during Baeksang but I had my organic chemistry exam the day after and could not risk failing that course if I want to maintain my GPA :bawling:

Hi! you're back! You're one of my favorite writers in this thread! Hope to see you more often here but of course, studies should come first. Good luck!

• Like 13

I have been looking for this preview before but I only saw it on pictures. They might have showed it before as a teaser but I couldn't find it on youtube. But anyways, they look so lovely :wub:

Spoiler

Full video:

@thearmyofskank same here! I've been watching other dramas but no couple can make me super obsessed over them like I do over BoYoo haha. And omg, you're getting director's cut? How lucky! I want one but it's either sold out or expensive! :tears: I want the japanese version ones but I don't even know if all of these versions have subtitles. I wanna see more of their BTS and their commentaries.

@Kissy13 thank you! Omo! Those lyrics are so perfect haha.

@tsarathefirst I've always wondered about that too, whether they have met each other before MDBC hmm..

Spoiler

Coz I was looking back to this thread and I saw a post that they did horseback riding together to learn it and the date was like 20 days before their script reading. So their first script reading on May 26th wasn't their first meeting? Someone clarify it for me please. I'm still getting to know more about our BoYoo couple lol. 

• Like 12

Dear Beautiful and awesome moderator and all chingus,

I've just read somewhere that MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY THE CLOUDS  will be having a SEASON 2 

Is this true... realllyyyy.... reaalllyy.. true...????????

• Like 5

Kim Yoo Jung Considering Lead Role In Upcoming Drama “School 2017”

Kim-Yoo-Jung-1.jpg

Actress Kim Yoo Jung is in talks to play the female lead of “School 2017”!

On May 19, Kim Yoo Jung’s agency Sidus HQ released a statement that she is considering a role in the next release of the “School” series, “School 2017.” The representative said, “We are optimistic about this role and are currently looking into it.”

The widely loved “School” series began back when there wasn’t any type of entertainment showing what students were going through during their adolescent years. “School 1” first aired in 1999, and most recently, “Who Are You: School 2015” aired, with the series gathering a long list of famous actors such as Ha Ji WonLee Jong SukKim Woo BinYook Sungjae, and more.

“School 2017” will also show the real lifestyle of students, the hardships they face, and the raw emotions they feel.

Source (1) (2)Soompi

Kim Yoo Jung in talks for 'School 2017'

0000965042_001_20170519112719380.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-05-18%2Bat%2B10.14.26%2BPM.png

tv Report via Naver: Kim Yoo Jung "NOT confirmed for 'School 2017'... in discussion'

1. [+1,375, -129] School 2017, time flies.. Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin's bromance felt like yesterdayㅎㅎ Anyway, our Yoo Jung, fighting ♥

2. [+867, -173] Supporting Yoo Jung in everything^^ Hope you carefully choose your next work!! I can wait

3. [+401, -32] Ah I feel old.. Whenever somebody mentions the School series, I think of Jang Hyuk, Bae Doona, Choi Kang Hee, Yang Dong Geun etc ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+448, -88] I cannot wait to see her be back but it's best to think it through before deciding

5. [+521, -143] I think she's a good fit^^ I hope she accepts it

6. [+77, -6] All I want is a solid script

7. [+353, -100] Yoo Jung-ah, I'm cheering for you. Can't wait for you to come back~~

8. [+115, -21] She fits but I hope she decides carefully. The script has to be great

9. [+85, -12] If it's Yoo Jung, it's a must-see

10. [+70, -8] I'll support her in any work and any role

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2017/05/kim-yoo-jung-in-talks-for-school-2017.html

• Like 18
  • Love 1

@triplemt08 Yes! after lots of thinking done I did order the DC. I went, heck why not! I never really splurge anything like this and its BoYoo's, so lets just buy it. But yeah now im on stricter monthly budget. But so far still manageable. Haha. Lol being a fangirl does have some down moments. But its BoYoo, eventhough I got to admit, sometimes I still can hear Bogum's voice saying "No, no dont spend your money on me, spend it for yourself," well honey, this DC is my happy pills and like it or not (you)BoYoo is my happy pill. :D

Just now, you-nee said:

@Kissy13  wwwwooww... thanks for put westlife obvious lyric for boyoo ... really .. really fit for our dear boyoo right ?

Oh so its westlife song? That's nice to know, thanks chingu :wub:

• Like 10

@thearmyofskank yeah just like @you-nee said it's from Obvious lyrics sung by westlife my fav boy band hehehehe I really wanted to make an MV out of it but since my time won't let me..I just make it that way..the lyrics was really fitting and the song keeps on playing on my mind since Baeksang..coz he was just really obvious... @tsarathefirst let my delulu opinion answer your question..maybe MDBC was his first time to see her in person but he did saw her on television..who wouldn't be amazed by our little girl charm and cuteness right?And just like they said it was the PIT OF LOVE THAT HELPS THEM BE COMFORTABLE WITH ONE ANOTHER...I HOPE THEY STILL LEFT THE PIT OPEN SO THAT I CAN ALSO THROW A MAN INSIDE AND BECOME MY PERSON FOREVER:joy::wub: 

I was really hoping that the script is brilliant and the production who would handle this is the best also...or JUST LET BO GUM BE THE MALE LEAD SINCE THIS TWO IS WANTING THIS KIND OF STORY...I'M SURE IF THEY CAST BO AND YOO..IT WOULD BE THE BEST SCHOOL SERIES IN THE HISTORY...:wub::heart:

15 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

sometimes I still can hear Bogum's voice saying "No, no dont spend your money on me, spend it for yourself," well honey, this DC is my happy pills and like it or not (you)BoYoo is my happy pill. :D

:joy:And I just love this chinguya...thumps up to you..I'm sure Bo Gum would be happy that you get the DC..:blush:

now my coffee break is finished..going back to work..

• Like 12