Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

16 hours ago, gum1626 said:

:wub::heart::wub:

Spoiler

Remember someone mentioned that PBG has a big exam that he couldn't miss on Dec 20 thus might not be able to attend Yahoo Buzz; perhaps the above could be the exam/presentation,  professor let him do first so he could be free on Dec 20 :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Do you guys really think he might be at YB on that day;  since he would have just finished his HK fan meeting there and that would sure be another buzz!!  Plus he won't have any award to receive  at YB since at this moment KJY is owning the YB throne, so why would he be there  :wub:

• Like 11

Talking about matching color outfit..., not sure if anyone noticed when watching these KBS star date interviews a while ago, i watched it before and saw some similarity-- their matching color outfit at KBS interview -- crimson red and black, they both looked so fresh and stunning in this royal red colors and the interviews are super entertaining :)

YJ talked about BG

BG talked about YJ...

• Like 18

2 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

Remember someone mentioned that PBG has a big exam that he couldn't miss on Dec 20 thus might not be able to attend Yahoo Buzz; perhaps the above could be the exam/presentation,  professor let him do first so he could be free on Dec 20 :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

Do you guys really think he might be at YB on that day;  since he would have just finished his HK fan meeting there and that would sure be another buzz!!  Plus he won't have any award to receive  at YB since at this moment KJY is owning the YB throne, so why would he be there  :wub:

It will be interesting to see what bogum is going to do on 12/20. He is going to Taiwan for a quick promo stay  (8.5 hours on 12/19 and not staying overnight). He will be using VIP exit, only media is allowed no fans waiting at airport is encouraged....I would like to know if he is hurrying back to Seoul for his exam after Taiwan appearance  or to HK for yahoo buzz to join YJ. we will see! 

:)

• Like 18

18 minutes ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

It will be interesting to see what bogum is going to do on 12/20. He is going to Taiwan for a quick promo stay  (8.5 hours on 12/19 and not staying overnight). He will be using VIP exit, only media is allowed no fans waiting at airport is encouraged....I would like to know if he is hurrying back to Seoul for his exam after Taiwan appearance  or to HK for yahoo buzz to join YJ. we will see! 

:)

That is sooo exciting...it's like I'm watching a movie and BG for the last minute tried to catch up with YJ at YB just in the nick of time....waaahhhh....:wub:

• Like 15

16 hours ago, boyoo1213 said:

Anyone know bogum's schedule on 19? I read somewhere that he will have activity in taiwan. But I just saw on instagram someone already posted his flight schedule going back to korea on 19. Which one is true??

found this on twitterland

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Edith Fabian said:

IDK, but this is my 3rd attempt and it worked :)

Ehm ... for KBS awards ... 1 ID only allow to vote once for each category .... i dunno why you able to vote many times using sns acc instead of KBS ID ... it makes me currious ..whether it really succeed or not ... :) .....after you voted there is a prompt message fr kbs mentioned whether our vote is success or fail .... can u pls take a screen cap of this message ?? If really succeed , it means KBS website got technical error ... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, in00022 said:

Ehm ... for KBS awards ... 1 ID only allow to vote once for each category .... i dunno why you able to vote many times using sns acc instead of KBS ID ... it makes me currious ..whether it really succeed or not ... :) .....after you voted there is a prompt message fr kbs mentioned whether our vote is success or fail .... can u pls take a screen cap of this message ?? If really succeed , it means KBS website got technical error ... :sweatingbullets:

Maybe something is really wrong..so is the vote allowed only once? Thanks for the info..I'll try searching my gmail..if there isn't then, I'm just not lucky :blink:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Ahahahahay

Permission to quote...

"As soon as PBG lay on YJ"?????? My brain did a full stop on this!!! How lovestruck is our BG on her??? I'm not complaining, OMG! But this is making my heart skip so many times and totally convinced that our couple is making good music together right now, either near or apart!! 

8 hours ago, boyoo88 said:

bogummy a ~ 

take care in hongkong. I send you your human vitamin ❤

36ee72fa78.jpg

She's so beautiful!! No matter what she wears and how she poses..

• Like 16