Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

25 minutes ago, be99lle said:

@torquoiselily it would be nice to have all the casts in their outfits but to have RO and LY's is a start (I'll be off stalking eBay and amazon here in a little bit and check if they have any...lol...)

Hmmm...wonder if BG is going to the yahoo buzz award, would like to see them together again (it seems it's the only way we get to see them..lol..) but would like to know/see them get some 

Omergerd. I might do just do the same hahaha! They are really adorable! Oooh, I hope he'll come too! Now that YJ confirmed her appearance there, my only hope is to see them again!! Rise BoYoo shippers and unite!! Hahaha

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, be99lle said:

Hmmm...wonder if BG is going to the yahoo buzz award, would like to see them together again (it seems it's the only way we get to see them..lol..) but would like to know/see them get some good rest.....

sorry to cut your post..

I have found the FA in twitter posted that BG will have the Final Exam on 20-Dec that he shouldn't be absent. I have low expectation to see him with YJ at YahooBuzz but still hope. :tears:

• Like 15

11 hours ago, gum1626 said:

Good morning boyoo shippers :heart:

Permission to quote...

and because I am in a very delusional mode right now, I am thinking of 2028....:blush: and this song keeps popping in my head...

sometimes late at night, I sit beside our bed...watching you sleeping so sweetly, I'm almost completely out of my head...every breath you breathe is a work of art..every time you sigh just breaks my heart...THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD INSPIRES ME THE WAY THAT YOU DO! * undying admiration!! I'll sing it to the night, i'll sing until the light! Undying admiration!!!

and when the morning comes, and a little child appears, hearing the love in your laughter... Sometimes I just have to hold back the tears..

The passion on your face, the depth of your soul would inspire any muse to lose control..THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD THAT TEACHES ME THE WAY THAT YOU DO!

all my life I've waited for the kind of love Keats And Shelley would be jealous of,

and it's You (YJ) baby, YOU make it all come true, baby!

* I hope BG will feel this awesomeness about our YJ even after 10 or 11 years after..I love them both so very much that every single look matters to me!* ( pardon me for being overboard this time...I LOVE YOU, GUYS! )

@gum1626 thank you, chingu!!!

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

sorry to cut your post..

I have found the FA in twitter posted that BG will have the Final Exam on 20-Dec that he shouldn't be absent. I have low expectation to see him with YJ at YahooBuzz but still hope. :tears:

I see...thanks for the info....oh well, I hope he passes his exams...guess we'll just have to see them at the end of the year awards............

• Like 13

Well , we will never know..he might just attend the awards after his exams..Korea isn't that far from the fan meet..he might just rush to catch his flight after his papers..hoping that he will ...haiz..just can't wait to see him with our cutie pie...we need to absorb as much as we can before the LITM craze dies off and we can't see much of their interactions.

If ONLY, they are paired once again..these korean broadcasting stations should just bang roll in their popularity and milk as much as they can.Is there any divinity who is hearing our prayers out there?

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

Permission to quote...

and because I am in a very delusional mode right now, I am thinking of 2028....:blush: and this song keeps popping in my head...

sometimes late at night, I sit beside our bed...watching you sleeping so sweetly, I'm almost completely out of my head...every breath you breathe is a work of art..every time you sigh just breaks my heart...THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD INSPIRES ME THE WAY THAT YOU DO! * undying admiration!! I'll sing it to the night, i'll sing until the light! Undying admiration!!!

and when the morning comes, and a little child appears, hearing the love in your laughter... Sometimes I just have to hold back the tears..

The passion on your face, the depth of your soul would inspire any muse to lose control..THERE'S NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD THAT TEACHES ME THE WAY THAT YOU DO!

all my life I've waited for the kind of love Keats And Shelley would be jealous of,

and it's You (YJ) baby, YOU make it all come true, baby!

* I hope BG will feel this awesomeness about our YJ even after 10 or 11 years after..I love them both so very much that every single look matters to me!* ( pardon me for being overboard this time...I LOVE YOU, GUYS! )

@gum1626 thank you, chingu!!!

Welcome sis.. Pray hard  that one day all that you write will come true .:glasses:

• Like 12

Happy Happy 500th page chingu-deul!!!!!

Let's celebrate with Bogummy's Bombastic dance!

This version is the one with all the fans got up and dance lead by him. He danced bombastic 3 times actually that night, once with the sunglasses, then with Owen and then Owen suggested that everyone get up and dance with Bogummy. 

And he did bit his lips here! So he was a little bit shy at that point since he was supposed to lead the audience, I guess :P

• Like 17

Hi all,

I have no idea what this vote is for, but, as long as it has a vote for BoYoo, I am happy to vote in :sweatingbullets: *blind shipper detected* Let's make BoYoo couple the best couple of 2016! Haha. It would not be easy, though. The contenders are SongSong couple and LMH-JJH couple.

http://www.hallyuvote.com/face-off-battle.html 

• Like 12

since my life today is quite busy...just passing by to confess something..so after seeing the post of my lovelies @cici1 @Li-Yi Chen @Edith Fabian 

"CONFESSION OF A BOYOO LOVER"

....while discussing the immortal and passionate kiss in episode 18,can't contain my head to tilt also from left to right:joy:why I say Immortal kiss coz no matter how many times I watched this scene every time I rerun the MDBC before going to sleep:phew: :grimace:THIS KISS HAS THE ABILITY TO LIVE FOREVER IN MY BOYOO BODY SYSTEM...now I'm quite blushing..LOL not at all:joy::glasses:...and I won't hide it on the spoiler also..kekeke sorry for being normal on this thread..if you happen to see this post as a bad sight please don't hesitate to pm me..:kiss_wink:

pgLPlV.gif

• Like 22

Happy 500th pages of our BoYoo thread.

Let's Celebrate, it's HUG day in SK and it's Snowing in Seoul NOW.

December 14th: Hug Day 허그데이
Running short on reasons to dedicate a special day, Hug Day wraps up the year with a firm and gentle squeeze and a sigh of relief. Couples spend the day hugging each other. However, the thought that people want to give gifts to lovers and friends is beautiful. Now you too can celebrate these days and confess your heart to your lover and friends!

HUG you all, Chingus

CznTqaHWEAA0S-W.jpg:large

credit : ctto

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, be99lle said:

That explains why...

Credit to the owner.

Wonder what PBG's mean?! (I'm not usually into names, but will get into this one...for BoYoo :))

actually, 요정 (yo-jeong) means fairy not 유정 (yoo-jeong) -> means warm-heartedness

PBG 보검 (bo-geom) means sword, he said his name means precious sword also

• Like 21