Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, be99lle said:

Missing uri puppies...hope we get to see both of them at the yahoo award....I pray for their health and happiness always.......and us shippers as well :)

Same here! I'm not complaining but I love seeing them individually with their own activities, but we need BoYoo feels for real and soon! Hahaha! 

Anyway, this editing became a hobby of mine now. Omg!! I need a life! Lol

And I need this for xmas... hahaha

• Like 20

BG's cute interactions with fans at FM

Cr: @sunylian_0616

And I just love his voice......:wub:

Cr: @s@sunylian_0616

Sorry I don't think I'll ever get tired watching all these FM videos and not to mention all the MDBC episodes, BTS and fan MVs........aaarrrggghhhh! What am I going to do????

• Like 19

4 hours ago, be99lle said:

More pics of them...credit to the owner

Thank you @be99lle  

I find the original uploader @bhebs1024rs IG have very nice BoYoo edit photos......u guys should check it out, if you're not following already.....

This is SO perfect!

• Like 21

2 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

Same here! I'm not complaining but I love seeing them individually with their own activities, but we need BoYoo feels for real and soon! Hahaha! 

Anyway, this editing became a hobby of mine now. Omg!! I need a life! Lol

And I need this for xmas... hahaha

I saw those figurines (in IG), they're soo cute...we should all have them as a collection... I wonder if they have LY's too?! ...that'd be perfect. 

@saegukyoin, yes this individual always has such good pics (actually the majority of BoYoo shipper on IG have such good ones)..... including our very own @torquoiselily....I especially like the dancing gifs and also @ahpheng- her memes are fun to read....

Everyone's so awesome!!!! 

Soooo beautiful.....................credit to the owner

• Like 20

17 hours ago, happysloth said:

Whoah! Thanks for providing us with your anaysis on the kiss! 

I'm literally holding my cheeks, and my entire head, so tightly throughout your post to ensure they remain in place when I finish reading it :D

Btw, the first time I notice that YJ moved her right hand slightly on his waist, my head screamed: Ha! I see your hand's doing a voluntary movement there!

These two! I won't ever believe their oppa-dongsaeng excuses. Until either of them proven to be dating someone else, I'll ship them together!

wanna add analysis bout the phenomenal ending of MDBC..:blush:.. Like all of u here, i never get tired n bored watching n reading the discussion bout this lovely kiss scene. N as kdama fans, it's hard to find kissing scene with hands n body movement from the girls/women side (except some famous actrees that so pro with that scene of course, we don't need to named them here right?). What make it's special is this YJ who did hands movement on to his waist despite idk if it scriped or not. I just surpraised too :w00t:..

The conclusion is, eiyyyyy.. i never buy that's kind of relationship of this two. What?? oppa-dongsaeng??? okey, we'll not complaint it for now.:phew:.. Let's said that true so we can enjoy another thousands n million 'oppa-dongsaeng' (ehmmm) moments again.:wub:

• Like 22

1 hour ago, be99lle said:

I saw those figurines (in IG), they're soo cute...we should all have them as a collection... I wonder if they have LY's too?! ...that'd be perfect. 

@saegukyoin, yes this individual always has such good pics (actually the majority of BoYoo shipper on IG have such good ones)..... including our very own @torquoiselily....I especially like the dancing gifs and also @ahpheng- her memes are fun to read....

Everyone's so awesome!!!! 

Soooo beautiful.....................credit to the owner

I think they do have LY ones. I saw different posting but forgot to post it here. Aren't they adorable? I really want them hahaha. And oh, thanks for the compliment! :)

And yes, there's a looooot of great fan edits. I like mine not that too close as far as editing it with more than romantic emphasis. YJ is a minor in Korean world so I don't want to get myself caught with it lol. Although my mind it already made a lot of skinship and what not! Hahaha!! 

So here's another innocent post lol. 

• Like 19

@torquoiselily it would be nice to have all the casts in their outfits but to have RO and LY's is a start (I'll be off stalking eBay and amazon here in a little bit and check if they have any...lol...)

Hmmm...wonder if BG is going to the yahoo buzz award, would like to see them together again (it seems it's the only way we get to see them..lol..) but would like to know/see them get some good rest.....

awwwwwwwww...........such smiles on their faces

Credit to the owner.....

• Like 20

Credit to owner...

they still look beautiful with mustache on :)  (Sorry, it looks like someone posted this already...lol...:phew:)

Sorry y'all...I'm like spamming the pages with pics...lol....missing uri puppies (and I've got a few hours of free time :phew::))

• Like 14

11 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I found this very cute - KDY VS KYJ...LOL, Bogum must choose one, first he chose DY and YJ got sulky, Bogum then changed his mind....I found this very cute and really miss them 3, great relationship!

Spoiler

Credits : twitter acc owner 

I love this vid especially once BG hug YJ, she responded by leaning to him and also moving her both HANDS place on his hand too... They seem comfortable to holding hands each other anytime...

hehehe...my delulu mode... Cant believe this is just a Oppa/Dongseang reaction...:phew:

Ahh...after repeatedly seeing this vid,  I miss them so much :tears:

• Like 16