Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

58 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Everyone can be a presenter

Everyone can do gimmick in front of the camera

Everyone can memorize the script as much as they do

BUT, CAN THEY GIVE THE SINCERE LOVING GAZE LIKE THE

If I compare Bogum to another MC partner, waw, he towards YJ is too obvious LOL LOL. I support these lovebirds forever :heart:

Thank you for sharing the said IG posts. Yes, our prince just could not help himself. He could barely contain his true feelings. Why do I feel a deja vu from MDBC's press conference?  This time though PBG is more open that he's not afraid or doesn't have any inhibitions anymore when he gives those lingering stares at KYJ.:blush::heart:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@boyoo1213 one thing for sure... the moment when bogummy caught in the act looking at the screen when he saw the girl group nominee 

That's not a scripted for sure, why? 1st, bec I know how much he loves girl group and dance. that's the reason he stares so long 2 that screen kekeke. 2nd, the fact he startled when the big screen already on him, then a lil bit stuttering respond 2 Yoojungie comment how he loves Girl group moreover u can see how his expression changes drastically, from smile then after he hears YJ comment his expression bcome so serious

I second that. He was like to himself "Ooops! Bad Bo Gumie, bad." Kekeke:lol:

• Like 22

35 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

Really? That's good. Lee Hyun Woo can be mistaken sometimes as PBG because they almost look like each other. I hope it's a modern-day drama. Let her rest from historical dramas for a while. Thank you for the info.:wub:

Exactly!...and PBG and LHW are good friends too...that would be very fun...hihi...:glasses:

• Like 19

49 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

YooJung-ah...Yoo Jung-ie... Yoo Jung-yang...Yoo Jung-ssi...coming from BoGum they all sound the same to me....My Dearest :wub:

Can we have that patented especially as Bogummy's best term of endearment for his one and only Yoo Jungie? :) My Dearest..Really sounds so heavenly to me..:wub:

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Apparently I just know why BG became nervous after YJ's statement because he just so engrossed saw girl group video

This is a formal event right??

Announcer that presents the award must address each other with : 

his/her name + ssi

ex: Park Bo Gum ssi

no matter how close they are

but you know what why bogum suddenly feel awkward and stop smiling and also gave a serious scared look??

IT'S BECAUSE YJ CASUALLY CALLING HIM AS

BOGUM OPPA

it's maybe my delulu but some of my thought that statement is pure from YJ's jealousy towards him

And we can notice that when G FRIEND came forward to take the award,

(from the fancam) notice that somewhat talking to YJ (maybe about sorry or should we going together to gave the award or something)

Hahahaa

Okay Pardon my delulu mind

Because I find it's so cute and seems really spontaneous from YJ 

Let me delulu with you chingu. KYJ addressed PBG that way at that time because she could not say "AHEM! You're too engrossed watching the girl group videos BG-ssi.":phew::lol:

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Apparently I just know why BG became nervous after YJ's statement because he just so engrossed saw girl group video

This is a formal event right??

Announcer that presents the award must address each other with : 

his/her name + ssi

ex: Park Bo Gum ssi

no matter how close they are

but you know what why bogum suddenly feel awkward and stop smiling and also gave a serious scared look??

IT'S BECAUSE YJ CASUALLY CALLING HIM AS

BOGUM OPPA

it's maybe my delulu but some of my thought that statement is pure from YJ's jealousy towards him

And we can notice that when G FRIEND came forward to take the award,

(from the fancam) notice that somewhat talking to YJ (maybe about sorry or should we going together to gave the award or something)

Hahahaa

Okay Pardon my delulu mind

Because I find it's so cute and seems really spontaneous from YJ 

And I must say if YJ was somewhat jealous at that time...she is very smart at dropping her remarks at BG in such an indirect but endearing manner... :sweat_smile:

• Like 23

My delulu says that... How many selca boyoo took last night?  Since yj changed her dress 3 times... I mean.. Hellooo... Kids nowadays love to take selca, no? :D 

Anyway... I dont know if this hase been post before... Bogum seems took picture with the christmast tree... Ah

• Like 19

15 hours ago, pinkroses said:

YJ gained a new fanboy. The helmet guy. Hahahahahaha:wub:

He shook YJ hand twice and the last one with hand kiss:P. LOL

I think he tried to resist until the end but our KYJ was really gorgeous he could not help himself.:lol: I'm wondering if PBG sees or already saw the video what will his reaction be? ;)

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@bubblyflo did u notice YJ also had a change of expression after she teased him about liking the girl groups then he said something and thts when she wasn't smiling for a couple secs lol

Yes!!

I noticed that too.

YJ seems glaring and annoyed in professional way hahaha

• Like 22