Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Did Bogum add "Yes, it is. Is it too obvious?" himself?? :lol:

I bet BG's "do not permit" list for YJ is much longer than that!! :phew: Okay...you can tell us noona all about it at KBS drama awards.  :lol: or better, pls tell KBS to let YJ stay by your side as co-MC on stage!

Yeah Bogum, It is very obvious because your eye are on YooJung the whole time. I don't believe that sentence is for fan.;)

@torquoiselily well said. I'm totally agree with you:love:

• Like 18

@torquoiselily

100% ditto on they slayed MAMA! I think it was a great promo for both of them to show they could be great partners hosting a show. If KBS wants to take a lead on the ratings for the year end drama awards show against SBS drama awards...it may just be a wise move. 

Not to mention this pair can be so funny together when they quarrel and they don't need to pretend when they flirt. :lol:

:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 22

On 2.12.2016 at 10:16 AM, NRGchick said:

What's the bet that he will say these lines "I do not permit this. She is my person'....hahaha...

He did say it chingu!!! :wub::wub::wub: The real life version is even better looolz :heart: "You are beautiful, I do not permit you seeing other male artists" hahahaa

Our puppies look so happy, their smiles are so bright, just like ours :heart::blush:

My heart is really happy tonight chingus, group hug to you all, dear shipmates. BoYoo live on !! :wub:

Thank you so much chingus for your infos and updates :heart: I always have a good time backreading our thread and you guys' posts

our beloved @Jillia @WildDivine69 so great to see you here again :) missing @Phuong Dinh @myicecreamcakexoxo, where have you been chingus?

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

Of course I'm a BoYoo shipper since early on, @martina123. :D I'm just not as active here since I post a lot in the MDBC thread. :)

Ha...ha...ha... even @Jillia unnie is here earlier than me. this happens b4 I choose 2 be here and join the the thread kekeke :lol:

thank u unnie for posting all CORRECTLY WORD 2 describe uri BoYoo last night moments ;) 

• Like 20

I still think that Kim Yoo Jung's stylist should be fired, while the second and third dresses she wore at MAMA were fine, the red carpet dress was a big NO for me. I don't understand the whole, boring beige bridal concept that Korean stylists use.  I felt that since it was a music award show, Yoo Jung could've been in something fun and youthful. 

• Like 8

I like yoo jung style most when she hosted the music show. They were all fun and sexy. She has a really really nice firgue, small waist, and bb. The first dress make her look short, but compare to other actress she's normal height. The princess in MDBC has really sexy figure in real life, and she has the same height as yoo jung, so in few years yoo jung body can grow into that. I think general Korean has very boring red carpet style. They all look the same. No one dare to go different color or style. Wouldnt be suprised if the year end award full of white and cream gown.

Bo Gum is someone that think quick in his feet. Lots of interviewers try to get the answers out of him in difficult questions. He always know how to get out in the most polite way. So its really funny when yoo jung caught him staring at the screen a little too long. His face becomes red. He couldnt find how to answer her question. Lucky for him yoo jung didnt push hard, she goes on talking. She knows him a bit well to know his weaknesses lol

for reference, hes hardly look at irene eyes, mostly follow the script

• Like 22