Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

53 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

@sheila marie green i m one of those who is auto log in for long too ha ha ha.. N when they kick me out, its so damn difficult to log in..haish..... 

your not been kick out dear Blue  ......It's just a protocol for all the user to clean up so many appls..and cookies (Don't know what cookies is) and the old message which is in the History.....that's why some cannot log in and some are so slow going to one place to another ....we can see the circling thing over and over again :P....It doesn't mean when you all clean it up you can easily log in....No dear it will  make you wait for 2 or 3 days some cannot enter because they didn't clear everything up.....but some are for several hours it depends how you used your gadgets and how many spaces that  you used for installing,. copying and some videos that you usually down loading:grin:....Every time you want to log off ....try to erased some of the thread that you used for the whole day and erased it in your history or even every week delete some not important things that you save so you will not experienced again this kind of nervous breakdown and racing your heart beat so fast for thinking ....."Geeshh!!! They banned/block  me what shall I do?" :blush:Have a nice /day everybody!!!

Try to watched this....it has mixed of one of the fan meeting of Park in this Video...you might like it!!!

CxyLLE1UsAA00Ct.jpg

• Like 18

9 hours ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

hi dear !!!! It's nice to see your name again ha ha ha!!! sorry if i didn't help you at all....because when I said you wait....that's the thing that I do when I erased everything ....it's just pop out when I started to log in for a following day and it's work.....A friend of mine who is I.T. ....knows what's wrong ....and she answers me if I always in the mode of auto Log on....I said Yes!! ... well then that is one main reason there is a problem in opening an account etchetera ....etchetera....I don't understand a bit :grimace: ....sometimes we must log out and log in so that the programming will familiarized your account or something.....sorry for the hard explanation ....so she told me to wait.....it's delayed programming for many users are also affected it takes time:P.....and it will come eventually...Nice to see your name again Edith...CxyOTE9VIAI_QuR.jpg

Thank you, my dear!! I also asked my IT friend about it and he told me to delete history/cache and even my account..but after deleting the history, it started working again..the things we go through for this ship, huh! But what I really took to heart is your advice to wait..I did and voila!here I am!hahahaha! Happy shipping, my friend @Sheila Marie Green

• Like 12

Dear ALL,

I'm just itching to know about Bogummy/ Yoo Jung reading our forum.....that I have posted this question at the KL FM :w00t:

I understand that you will read your fan messages on your fan cafe as well as other fansites when you have the time. 
Do you by any chance read Soompi forums in English? There are currently a few threads related to you:

1. Moonlight drawn by clouds thread
2. Park Bo Gum thread 
3. Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum - Moonlight couple thread

* special shout out to Soompiers in the KL fanmeet!

I don't know if it will be answered or not......but no harm trying right??? 

May I know again who will be going to the KL FM? as far as I remember from past posts, it's me and @tygrumpy14 right? Anybody else?

I know another person from PBG thread is going as well. 

I will PM you my seat number so we can say hello! 

BTW, to KL fans who are going or not, there is a BOMBASTIC practice and recording session @ Taman Tasik Titiwangsa on Sunday 4th December. 

They didn't mention the time though......

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

Thank you, my dear!! I also asked my IT friend about it and he told me to delete history/cache and even my account..but after deleting the history, it started working again..the things we go through for this ship, huh! But what I really took to heart is your advice to wait..I did and voila!here I am!hahahaha! Happy shipping, my friend @Sheila Marie Green

Same to you my dear Edith ....Happy shipping and more Boyoo moments to all of us!!! HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL!!! MWAH!!!ChKuENJUoAAA1Kl.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

aghhh... i have felt butterfly in my stomach just by imagine they react those scene on stage. N the audience will screammm when he leaned his face, just 5 cm closeness will do, don't go any futher coz we will die for sure. hahahha :w00t:..

I bet all of us will have butterflies in our stomachs even have our hearts flutter like an actual tachycardia lol. Can't wait for what scene they'll re-enact! 

4 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WAS ABLE TO LOG IN SOOMPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK GOODNESS..:bawling::blush::heart:

Finally girlfriend!! I sure miss reading your posts! Soompi is acting up all the time. I just take it as a sign that I should take a break spazzing over BoYoo, but it's hard not to! Lol. 

4 hours ago, buttercup18 said:

God bless Bogummy and Yoojungie.. for they bring happy feelings to many people... stay healthy my babies.. juggling between work and school isnt easy.. been there done that... 

Life of a celebrity, much worse if they are at their peak of stardom/career! Our poor babies are already busy handling their own personal business and yet people can't leave them alone. They just have to manage juggling school and work but hey.... a little business pleasure can take off some of their stress right? Like having them together at MAMA! That's how it's done... lol. 

6 hours ago, happysloth said:

Good morning! So excited about the impending BoYoo moments at MAMA. If they are to reenact one of their famous lines, I hope they'll choose the one from Ep 7: "However, I mean to give it a try, that bad love." BoGum would need to hold YooJun by the waist/hip with one hand and bend forward toward her as if he would kiss her but dip her (safely, sweetly) instead. I can already hear the thunderous squeal from the floor and across the internet if he does that very daring yet swoon worthy move :blush:

Tbh, there is so many cute scenes and catch phrase for MDBC, but this is the most famous one and my personal favorite as well. Oooooh, the way BG, I mean CP Lee yeong stares at HSN, that heart pounding gaze... just melts your heart. And yes, the way he softly pulled HR towards her, awwww sweeps me off my feet! 

Anyway, I forgot to share this yesterday. I am a bit under the weather but still managed to do something "productive" in my kdrama world lol. 

• Like 22

@Sheila Marie Green dear..  They log me out is as gd as getg kick out from the system.. Hahaha... Whenever i need to log in again im like.. Eh?? Wats my password eh?? Cannot be this? Or maybe that?? It happens when i hav so many password to remember lol... N also sometimes ur password is correct but u just hav problem to log in again n again.. It makes me think if my password is wrong.. Gosh.. Ive bcome a confused person lol :P Btw congrats to @Edith Fabian @Kissy13 And the rest whom i might missed to mention who finally able to log in...woahh.... I missed u all chingus!  Oh btw.. Somebody roll call me.. Where is she...new quiz dear?? :P @4nnlov3pink 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

I just lurked from Baidu and there's information that Bogum and Yoojung will fly to Hongkong on flight 16:50 on 1 Dec....So let wait and see....on tomorrow.

OMG....I'm so excited right now....:wub:

So they are going together?..I am so excited too :)  Thanks for the info

• Like 11