Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

@coraLblue87 and @bubblyflo you're right it'll be too dangerous, fan forking over boyoo is way too much work! 8hrs real life work and 16hrs boyoo shipping. It's a disaster waiting to happen! Hahahahah! I wish I had a coworker though to spazz at least a few moments with! Hahaha

we can spazzing while working here hahahaha

sorry boss 

my today's afternoon is already claimed by PBG and KYJ ahhahaha

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, coraLblue87 said:

Hahaha that would be dangerous! No work will ever get done if we were co workers! When I'm at work, I'm always checking this thread on my phone. The struggle is real! I'm so ecstatic to see BOYOO looking so happy! Always cheering them on!=)

nurses be careful!! You might give the wrong medications to your patients!  They might start hallucinating and becoming delulu like is!!!! Lol!!!

• Like 18

Oh bogum won award b4 not for popularity award .. i think he won hallyu award for his contribution in drama field ... just now baekhyun won popularity award ... so bogum won it fairly and he deserved it .... congrats again bogummy :blush: 

• Like 21