Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Well,i don't know about u guys but  there strategy actually worked on me!

I'm now on the jinyoung/yoo jung ship( seriously JY is such a cute hanaboji :D) and the PBG/KDY bromance ship due to severe starvation cos of no OTP interaction..(I mean they didn't even look at each other for gawds sake!!! That's too much of a 180 after all those spine tingling/ice melting stares of theres!!

Huhu...good work PR agencies(NOT) :bawling:

PS: probability of a joint Post IV - nil at this point!:confounded:

• Like 11

So i read on ig that this person translate that during an interview, bg said he prefers couple things that have the same theme. Meaning not exactly the same. Get the drift? Credit queeniesiew at ig. I dunno if its rite.

Edit: colour matching too

Does anyone have he interview anywhere subbed?

• Like 16

12 hours ago, LynnNash said:

So what if BG wears the tshirt.  I can wear the same tee and we're not even a couple hahahahahaha

Most important is that YG has his attention... :heart:

#spreadthelove #imoncloudnine #boyoo4ever

I hope im not to late to respon to this topic... Well..  All i can say is... What matters now is the colour not what kind of shirt it is hehe.... He is wearing pink.. YJ is wearing pink.. N im a happy person :P

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

So i read on ig that this person translate that during an interview, bg said he prefers couple things that have the same theme. Meaning not exactly the same. Get the drift? Credit queeniesiew at ig. I dunno if its rite.

Edit: colour matching too

Does anyone have he interview anywhere subbed?

Ermm... Is that y he wear pink which is same with YJ and also wear white stripes shirt which also same as YJ??no? Haiz..... Fishy fishy fishy...  And all the sea creatures..*sounds familiar to someone here? :P

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

OMFG FINALLY BOYOO WALK TOGETHER :dizzy:  IS IT A DREAM???????? :bawling:

Seriously these two. Do you know how much pain and anxiety have you caused to us fans? Ya wait until the very last minute of the whole trip to grant a tiny bit of your moment at last :bawling:How am I supposed to sleep now????

Damn it....i was going off to take a shower then head to bed. Thought I'd just pop in here for a bit....and WHAT DO I SEEEEEE????:blink:

HALF Asleeeep. AND NOW WIDE AWAKEEEEE.

• Like 21