Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

If there is any of my frens here is a muslim... I would like to wish happy fasting! And to the rest, happy sunday! Hav a gd sunday and please take gd care of urself no matter where u r.. Big big hugs to my boyoo family! :heart:

@lifeisfullofraon Congrats unnie!  Happy to see ur reply and happy to see my highlighted username heheh:tongue:

• Like 9

As much i want to see them together again on the screen...:cry: waiting to it,  i will keep loving and support them as individual and  as couple ....  I hope that all respect their next co-star and similary we should call to all to respect  their relationship, whatever it might be, now and after...

Spoiler

I know that the next picture might not like it,, but it's a great event that concerns Bogummy and we must not show hostility....They were good at the Music Bank... although I hope which could present other shows also with YJ  in the near future.

Spoiler

18721871_1331085723648272_80427057607753

A year after the first read the script, I would like to give you some observations...

I noticed that they seem both more adult...they did  seem sure. Bogum has an air more masculine, conscious of its charm,  he is ready to take care of the his woman... 

DAuDVU9UQAArHsG.jpg                                                                                                                                                                     

Spoiler

DAwZ0gNUQAIy-5g.jpg

About his changed looks, i read this article... HERE ... even if ...

On 27/5/2017 at 10:15 AM, parmma said:

Even without being edited, his presence shines through.

He is always very nice.... :wink:

Park+Bo-gum%252C+%25E6%259C%25B4%25E5%25

Spoiler

1456200330_1077991.jpg

YJ is looking great and beautiful as always... But there's a new light in his eyes...What I'm seeing is the happiness? Or/And a found serenity? And why I think there's BG in the back? Delulu fantasy? :wub:

The sky... Could that have  a common denominator?:D

18765876_632259173629493_261255467033922

Spoiler

18646615_1434329099923981_83801820429643

• Like 18

I wonder why they didn't have any commercial pics or magazine pics together (excluded the drama poster) :blink:

Should I make one? hahaha:D. I just worry that Yoojung is young, I just don't wanna bring trouble-_-. Of course, just for fun, but...:huh:

P/S: let's me know if you guy like it or not, I mean, have some edited pics, I will make one. (like my post so I could know):blush:

wait a minute, @counsel05: I remember you, are you ship boyoo too? haha, nice to see you again, wonder how many couple do you ship? :D

• Like 8

3 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

If there is any of my frens here is a muslim... I would like to wish happy fasting! And to the rest, happy sunday! Hav a gd sunday and please take gd care of urself no matter where u r.. Big big hugs to my boyoo family! :heart:

@lifeisfullofraon Congrats unnie!  Happy to see ur reply and happy to see my highlighted username heheh:tongue:

Thankyou @lovelybluehoneyz..... N would like to say the same. Happy Fasting for all mosleem here..:)..Fighting on our 2nd days... 

Being one of Boyoo fams give me so much fun n much things to learn n founds many friends with many interesting pov. :heart:

Thankyou again for delicately reads n mentions us one by one @lifeisfullofraon ..

16 hours ago, lifeisfullofraon said:

@dee 230208 Youjung is an extraordinary young girl who has sophisticated taste and doesn't chase the trend or what's popular.  The more I know about her, the more I am impressed by her; she has many layers underneath her protective shell.

Yes..she is. Even im with almost doblled of her age don't have those kind of wise phylosophy n taste.. Proud more n more being her fans n shipper.. Reading what kind of BG n YJ characters are just soo perfect. They match head to toe n  fill eachother holes.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, mariamocha21 said:

I wonder why they didn't have any commercial pics or magazine pics together (excluded the drama poster) :blink:

Should I make one? hahaha:D. I just worry that Yoojung is young, I just don't wanna bring trouble-_-. Of course, just for fun, but...:huh:

P/S: let's me know if you guy like it or not, I mean, have some edited pics, I will make one. (like my post so I could know):blush:

wait a minute, @counsel05: I remember you, are you ship boyoo too? haha, nice to see you again, wonder how many couple do you ship? :D

I agree with you exactly Is there something wrong  if they work in a cf or magazine pictorial I don't believe that there no offer for them to collaborate for another project like cf or magazine.kyj and pbg they work again with their previous leading man/ladies after the drama or movie they have done.but why not boyoo are they talking or maybe they respective agency to agree that don't work in a cf or magazine pictorial or guesting to any fan meet?sorry if I had bad english english is not first language? Is there something that they hide from public?

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

I agree with you exactly Is there something wrong  if they work in a cf or magazine pictorial I don't believe that there no offer for them to collaborate for another project like cf or magazine.kyj and pbg they work again with their previous leading man/ladies after the drama or movie they have done.but why not boyoo are they talking or maybe they respective agency to agree that don't work in a cf or magazine pictorial or guesting to any fan meet?sorry if I had bad english english is not first language? Is there something that they hide from public?

@jilyheidi

I don't think they are hiding but they rather don't want to have the contract together. I saw Yoojung pics. Mostly with old man, or boy band, or maybe like she and 2-3 other boys (but not like a couple pics). And OMG! I wanna choose some to make thing up, an edited pic, but they didn't have a good pic that I could use. I will dig things up. I am continuing working on that.

Also, Yoojung is wise girl, and under her mom's eyes, I don't think she will have any commercial or magazine pics with other boy. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

Thankyou @lovelybluehoneyz..... N would like to say the same. Happy Fasting for all mosleem here..:)..Fighting on our 2nd days... 

Thank u to u too dear... Yes fightiing! In sg 1hr++ more to go... :D insyaallah we can do it :blush:

1 hour ago, mariamocha21 said:

Hot, hot, hot hot summer
Hot, hot, hot hot breath! 
Hot, hot, hot hot summer

:sweatingbullets:

boyoosummer_zpsybnwbfp4.jpg

@mariamocha21  Pls do more.. Its gd for our shippers heart..  I liiikkee!  Ur pics help us who is hoping to see them together in one photoshoot... Gd job! We used to hav shippers who is gd in this but didnt see them that often now...  Sigh:anguished:

• Like 8

So proud of our YooJung :D

I've noticed this too...when I saw her red carpet from the Busan Festival, and I've wondered why she didn't cover her back when she did at Baeksang. All I could think of was...someone told her to cover it during BSAA and you know who hehehe :rolleyes: look under spoiler :D

Spoiler

8 hours ago, mariamocha21 said:

Hot, hot, hot hot summer
Hot, hot, hot hot summer

:sweatingbullets:

@mariamocha21 nice work chingoo! You're so talented :)

There are also some photoshopped/edited pics I saw on IG and even thought it was real! Lmao. We have so many talented chingoos :D 

Spoiler
@justboyoo on IG has a lot of cool edits :D

And I'm working on fanfics and hopefully, I'll be able to post it soon! Have a nice day guys :)

• Like 15

15 hours ago, mariamocha21 said:

Hot, hot, hot hot summer
Hot, hot, hot hot summer

....BoYoo pic edit..wowww

want for more..looks so real :heart: great job chinggu..

6 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

I've noticed this too...when I saw her red carpet from the Busan Festival, and I've wondered why she didn't cover her back when she did at Baeksang. All I could think of was...someone told her to cover it during BSAA and you know who hehehe :rolleyes: look under spoiler :D

Hahhaa..i thought so too... Why she wore those gown if she didn't show her flawless back (i mean not in bad way of course..:D).. So many actress will pose to showed her sexy part of their dress but definietly someone will not allowed. Who??? of course the possesive one n only our Seja Joeha (No need to tell more coz @lifeisfullofraon has compilated all in perfect ways..:blush:)..

ps: @triplem08 will with your fanfic for sure..

• Like 7

Thank you,  @lovelybluehoneyz.., @triplemt08, @dee_230208, and all friends like my post:heart:. I will do some more. I'm currently working on poster for boyoo.

I will have words like : boat boyoo .... something like that. "keep calm and boat Boyoo" what do you think?

If you guy know any site that have great quality, let me know (of course beside the google search). I really need them.

P/S: And I am not talent at all, just some thing I learn that's all :tongue: I still not satisfy. I'll practice more.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, mariamocha21 said:

Thank you,  @lovelybluehoneyz.., @triplemt08, @dee_230208, and all friends like my post:heart:. I will do some more. I'm currently working on poster for boyoo.

I will have words like : boat boyoo .... something like that. "keep calm and boat Boyoo" what do you think?

If you guy know any site that have great quality, let me know (of course beside the google search). I really need them.

P/S: And I am not talent at all, just some thing I learn that's all :tongue: I still not satisfy. I'll practice more.

Hmmm.. maybe you can put "keep calm and ship BoYoo" hehe. It's still a talent! I used to do photoshop/edit too but my laptop that has my photoshop broke lol. Patience is the key to editing and just keep practicing and you'll get better at it until it reaches to your satisfaction. But seriously, this is great! Just be careful on using other people's picture coz some don't want their picture to get edited. Good luck! :)

MORE UNSEEN BTS OMG!!!

• Like 8

Deal With It.

Glad  YJ was  validated recently

as one of the most popular and respected actors of her generation.

She did it on her own terms .

She keeps getting better and better.

She rose above it – she worked hard – she remained true to herself 

Yes, She's flawed ( as per K-culture  Standard 12/16 ).giggle.gif

Like every other human being out there.

But that's part of her  incredible charm.

And  Who fell hard  for that irresistable drawing power ?   

[URL][URL]

Yes thats BG's happy face when he is with her.
Big   Goofy  smile.

Oh and by the way  Crystal  Ball  predicts   YJ   to be the next  Goddess  Jun Ji  Hyun.

And  Haters Be Like

panicsmiley.gif

• Like 16

2.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

4.jpg?type=w1200

8.jpg?type=w1200

34.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

DA-c2rEUQAAqceh.jpg

37.jpg?type=w1200

67.jpg?type=w1200

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=7891769&memberNo=28456565

Spoiler

Kim You-jung releases more photos from fan meetings in Taiwan, Singapore

Updated : May 30 2017

(Sidus HQ)

(Sidus HQ)
Kim You-jung’s agency Sidus HQ shared more photos from the actress’s recent fan meetings in Taiwan and Singapore, along with a few clips. 

The star made her first visit to Taiwan in February and met fans in Singapore on May 20. 

(Sidus HQ)

(Sidus HQ)

(Sidus HQ)
Prior to the event in Taiwan, she had an interview with a local media outlet in the country. The actress also had a photo shoot there.

After the meet and greet, she left a letter for fans, saying, “Even though I still have a long way to go (to) be a better actress, thank you so much for loving and supporting me always. I’ll work harder to be a better person and better actress! I hope you had a wonderful day at the fan meeting today. 

(Sidus HQ)

(Sidus HQ)

She burst into tears when the fan event came to an end. 
Despite an arm injury, Kim successfully finished her first meet and greet in Singapore. She dressed up in hanbok, a traditional Korean outfit, and re-enacted her role as Hong Ra-on in the KBS’ drama “Love in the Moonlight.” She also sang popular Singaporean singer Stefanie Sun’s “Cloudy Day.” 

(Sidus HQ)

(Sidus HQ)
The 17-year-old is currently considering whether to accept an offer to play a lead role in the upcoming KBS drama “School 2017.” 

(Sidus HQ)

(Sidus HQ)

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 19
  • Blob 1

I still cant get over Baeksang Awards :wub:

has anyone shares this fancam yet? Its Bogum's fancam but a fair share amount of You Jung appearance can be seen in this fancam. :heart:

I miss these puppies so much! Drama God please, reunite them in another drama jebalyo!! 

• Like 15

Hello nice to meet you again all

Image result for waving hello animated gif

@lifeisfullofraon dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you're a really great observer!!! how can you notice that Seo Hyun Jin hide an award in the matter of second.. and how you can notice all of their gesture.. you are really great and really have a great and in depth analysis

Image result for salute gif

guys I ask if anyone here also have an IG to follow boyoo/yoojung account???

if yes please beware

Spoiler

if you found someone named kpop_yoojung ,, he's damn creepy person

• Like 12

Yoojung is so cute in the new Yogiyo BTS! I thought the she was cute in the CF already but she's even cuter during the BTS haha

@thearmyofskank I still can't get over their Baeksang moments too! Like i would still keep watching their fancams and FMVs from the awards. Miss them already. It's almost a month since the BSAA :tears: And that fancam you shared, I really wish we know what they're talking about lol. They're so smart gritting their teeth while they were talking. So only their lips move. Coz they know that people are watching and might be able to read what they're saying. Haha. And their shyness and the way they look at each other! And and their closeness. Like, it's a huge stage guys! Lol. And and and the way Bogum rubbed his arm on Yoojung's arm before he responded to what she said. Aaaaahhhh :w00t:

This one is my fave fancam

This part....when he followed Yoojung. I still can't get over how he patiently wait and didn't even say a word to her because she was talking to people. But he just stood there behind her. I think he was there for about 10 seconds or more, just standing behind her. Idk where exactly he was looking at. Her head? Her back? Lol. I just thought it was cute. That was before he turned back when someone called him i guess.

h4e8CGW.jpg

I seriously want! :bawling:

• Like 18