Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Yes.. after watched the video I realised Bogum just lent his arm to be held by her rather than holding her hand. And after went down from the stairs he walked straight to the back. I am a proud nuna here. As expected he is very well mannered. Yeoksi uri bogummy :wub: His co mc was wearing high heels and mini skirt. Its normal to help in this kind of condition and bogum is very polite.

I have faith in boyoo :rolleyes::blush:

• Like 21

I really can't believe shippers actually got upset because BG is being his normal self, which is a gentleman. This is truly mind boggling to me.

I'm not even a fan of his like that, but I think I finally see why his fans hate this ship so much. If the man so much as breathes in the direction of another woman, even if it's in a professional setting, BoYoo shippers are getting upset.

Amazing...

Why is it that BG has to constantly(and probably unknowingly) prove his dedication to YJ? When was he ever not?

What the hell is the right thing for him to do? 

He himself said he's a steadfast man when he's in love...are shippers just not going to believe him?

This used to be a fun place to be. Camping here for no good reason, even with the understanding that there would be less and less times with them together. It was still fun. Lately I there are more and more posts bringing negative vibes into the forum.

Is it because of boredom?

Is it more fun to have a thread full of comparisons? How about a shipping war or two?

I really want to know. Seriously.

Most of you all have been around long enough to know better. I just re-posted the rules a few day ago, but it seems there are some who are intent on posting whatever the hell you want to, especially if it's got a potentially negative vibe to it. As long as you're okay with it everyone else should be too, right?

Do Better.

• Like 23

@ricerascal67: listening to this song right now. I know this song, but never paid attention to the lyrics :wub:

I'm a first time shipper and it feels like riding a roller coaster full of emotion. And this is from a shipper perspective... let's keep the positivity on this forum. Because I really like lurking here and reading all the fun articles and messages. Missing @thesecretgarden Fanfics. Where are you?!

Enjoy your weekend and for the lucky ones, hope to see some writings about the fanmeetings of our lovey Boyoo couple :blush:

• Like 10

"Extremism" mindset is typical narrow-mindedness vs generosity and open-mindedness.  Any professional celebrities will do what PBG did to give a lending hand not only to his co-host but anyone who is in need of help, isn't it?   And we all like such gentleman's behavior.  Even ordinary people like us will do the same.  We tend to forget that celebrities are individuals of their own rights and we like them for their good traits of character such as showing kindness and a helping hand to others.

Shalom ........

• Like 21

The indomitable KYJ. Beautiful ,kind ,spunky and reads James Joyce. Undoubtedly  a partner that PBG will never forget.

And nothing like Taiwanese Street Food to put a smile on Bak BG's face. He is so sweet, feeding his team. Sigh  ....what a beautiful couple.

cre owners of IG 

• Like 18