Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

34 minutes ago, lifeisfullofraon said:
Spoiler

It all started on April 15, 2016, when Park Bogum walked passed his cheering fans on his way to host his show Music Bank, he looked very relaxed and almost gleeful.  

After months of speculation, MDBC finally ended its search for a female lead and confirmed with the press that Kim Yoojung will signed on for the role of Hong Raon. Even though the news was leaked a few days earlier, the official confirmation came on this day. So it's safe to say that this was the day, 160415, PBG as Prince Lee Young found his Raon in Yoojung.

I could imagine that PBG must felt relieved now that he could finally start shooting MDBC after months of preparation and training for the role. PBG might have heard the news sooner, but it was finally made official to the public this day.

In retrospect, the date of April 15, 2016 must represent a new milestone for his thriving career and for personal relationship.

Therefore, was it a complete coincidence that PBG chose these photos (taken around the same time with same hair color and haircut) for his 'Oh Happy Day' (Now confirmed as 'Oh Raon Day' at Jakata FM) FM poster, donning the same pink sweatshirt from April 15, 2016? Was PBG telling the world with this poster that, he himself not just Prince Lee Young, found his Raon/Joy/Happiness on 04/15/2016?

I couldn't think of a better reason...and the rest was history.

https://bestofinsta.org/media/1228927222578076216_2131151205

《160415》Kim Yoojung (#김유정) to be the lead actress along with Park Bogum (#박보검) on the upcoming drama on KBS, 'Moonlight Drawn by Clouds'. / cr. google / filtered by me. // - [ cr. wowkeren, translated by me. ] Hong Ra On (#KimYooJung) will have a relationship with Lee Young (#ParkBogum) who is the son of a king named Hyo Myeong.

WOW ..... LOVE IT   :heart::heart::heart:  thank you for sharing it with us.. what a really sweet coincidence let's keep digging (LOL)  

When Faith becomes Destiny.. Fate will come true when the person believes in it...

In my delulu land,,, Looks like from beginning BG belives that YJ is for him (hehehe) and all the entire universe has conspired together to help him to find her.... now BG needs to protect and love her :rolleyes::rolleyes: It is not gonna be easy, True love isn't easy, but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can never be replaced...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSelt1zBK-o68oDefNe0j-

• Like 20

@lifeisfullofraon chingu, thank you so much for your insightful post! :wub:

And this is what happened exactly one month before.

Both our babies were at Style Icon Asia 2016 on March 15th.

6a6cf3edc76b0e388acf5017a1b6ede1.gif

cr original video owner: The Dreamer Nes YT / gif: by me

Uri Yoojungie was interviewed while uri Bogummy was waiting for her to finish and arrived for interview just after her.

Do you see uri Bogummy's mesmerized look in uri Yoojungie's direction? :heart:

8ee676e4cd14ff2d5bf979eea8c492a0.jpg

:wub::heart: Love loves to love love

1 hour ago, kkwattana said:

@shootingstar007 - this is quite interesting..LOL, i started to look carefully for Bogum's hands and think they are just under YJ's bottom? ( sorry for my language, dont mean to be rude)

Hahaha, yes, I think BG placed his hands around that area, @kkwattana. I've been wondering of why he did that. It was not a really comfortable way for giving a piggyback to someone. BG's upper arms must be quite stretched since he had to reach "that far". While for YJ, she might feel a bit unsteady being carried that way. So, why..??

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

You might want to sit down before opening the spoiler, chingus :D

Hide contents

BG is the one wearing the K-Swiss jacket.

why do we need to sit down?..so that we will not faint from disappointment?:(

• Like 3

Just now, kkwattana said:

Why we have to sit down...sorry I just do not get it...LOL, Bogum is still in touch with R88 and MDBC casts and we know that so I do not expect him not to see his co-workers at all, its like when he went to support Chae Soo Bin at her play too with KDY, nothing wrong with that, he has been very polite and nice and treat all the same. We should be proud of him.

If Bogum went out with his current or previous female lead or any girl, just 2 of them or hold hands, then Yes I will stop my delulu mind, at the moment, just continue with our BoYoo's ship :-)

I do agree with @kkwattana, i know that he is quite close to R88 casts so to go out with them i feel it's pretty normal. :blush:  I think with Yoo Jung, he has to be careful so i doubt we are able to get any clip/pic of them going out tgt anytime soon. Coz #1 her age seems to be a big issue with knetz & #2 it just been awhile after her controversy.  

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Why we have to sit down...sorry I just do not get it...LOL, Bogum is still in touch with R88 and MDBC casts and we know that so I do not expect him not to see his co-workers at all, its like when he went to support Chae Soo Bin at her play too with KDY, nothing wrong with that, he has been very polite and nice and treat all the same. We should be proud of him.

If Bogum went out with his current or previous female lead or any girl, just 2 of them or hold hands, then Yes I will stop my delulu mind, at the moment, just continue with our BoYoo's ship :-)

Haha, I was just kidding! Don't take it too serious, chingu @vava123 @kkwattana :)

Some shippers might find it hard to see the couple they ship go or being paired with other person. Glad to know that many of us here are rational. 

@Debbie Chen, I think that it will be hard for us to get pictures of BG and YJ going out together in the near future. 

Today, I read about Joo Won's dating news. I think that the Korean society is gradually shifting their paradigm of celebrities' dating from a scandal to just a breaking news. I hope that more fans will be mature enough to accept any fact about their actor/ actress/ idol's dating news.

• Like 17

@shootingstar007...haha..no problem, we know you were joking but I thought I did not get your joke.

I am quite positive when shipping BoYoo but I know its not easy; it is like a bumpy road, excited, happy but sad, disappointed someday for shippers so....

Anyway, please believe in our couple and I will always be here till that day comes  ( either happy day or sad day if you know what i mean but hope its a good news!)

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

Haha, I was just kidding! Don't take it too serious, chingu @vava123 @kkwattana :)

Some shippers might find it hard to see the couple they ship go or being paired with other person. Glad to know that many of us here are rational. 

@Debbie Chen, I think that it will be hard for us to get pictures of BG and YJ going out together in the near future. 

Today, I read about Joo Won's dating news. I think that the Korean society is gradually shifting their paradigm of celebrities' dating from a scandal to just a breaking news. I hope that more fans will be mature enough to accept any fact about their actor/ actress/ idol's dating news.

So, if you know this, why would you post something so irrelevant to the ship in the shipper's thread? Yes many here are rational, but that post properly belongs in BG's/Other ships thread.

• Like 10