Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Kpop star Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee are confirmed to marry today, this is the letter he wrote :

Spoiler

"Hello... It's a cold winter, but I trust you're all healthy?

This is Jung Ji Hoon. 

All of a sudden, it's been 16 whole years since I debuted. My fans who have been with me all this time, you've also grown into beautiful women, or even into respectable mothers to your own children. 

I also hope to become a respectable husband and man, as the head of a new family. She has been protecting me by my side indefinitely, whether I was happy or facing difficulties, and has moved me through many things, all this time. 

Now that our faith and love have grown, [we've] decided to form a bond. 

The wedding and the time will be quiet and pious, since it is a time of unrest and economic difficulty for the country. As a result, I ask that you understand that we cannot tell you [about the ceremony]. 

I am very thankful for your love I received over the past 16 years. 

From here on, I will do my best to show you a good side of me as a great singer and actor, with more responsibility and humility...

'She is the best present for me.' 

How I wish BG would say the same thing in 10 years time : Yoojung is my best godsent gift !!

• Like 22

Spoiler

Hi @presentk, nice to see you here! I am so glad that someone who understands Korean is in this thread. I am curious about this clip. Maybe you can help in translating it? Sorry, I hope that I am not asking too much :D

Thanks a lot.

Hi @shootingstar007 thank you for welcoming me.

Sorry for my late reply. Please understand that I can visit the thread for a very limited time daily

since i usually have loads of other things to do all day long.

I'm very glad to help with the translation and you may ask anytime when you need me as long as the length is not too long.

My heart is willing to do all, but since i actually don't have much time to dedicate, let's say it a compromisation for myself.

Ok, here goes the translation starting from 0:14.

A: Mr. JY! Recently you showed some excellent performance at Love in the Moonlight.

I’ve heard you were really surprised while having meals with the other members?

JY : Um, well.. They are actually quite younger than me.

So…. with BG YG and DY….

Girls: Oh my!!! You look different. Bogummie!!!!!

JY : We went together to eat rib meat and I think the 4 of us ate more than 10 servings.

HSC : So, BG likes rib meat?

B: Mr. HSC! Please don’t!

laugh laugh laugh

• Like 19

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

Kpop star Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee are confirmed to marry today, this is the letter he wrote :

Reveal hidden contents

"Hello... It's a cold winter, but I trust you're all healthy?

This is Jung Ji Hoon. 

All of a sudden, it's been 16 whole years since I debuted. My fans who have been with me all this time, you've also grown into beautiful women, or even into respectable mothers to your own children. 

I also hope to become a respectable husband and man, as the head of a new family. She has been protecting me by my side indefinitely, whether I was happy or facing difficulties, and has moved me through many things, all this time. 

Now that our faith and love have grown, [we've] decided to form a bond. 

The wedding and the time will be quiet and pious, since it is a time of unrest and economic difficulty for the country. As a result, I ask that you understand that we cannot tell you [about the ceremony]. 

I am very thankful for your love I received over the past 16 years. 

From here on, I will do my best to show you a good side of me as a great singer and actor, with more responsibility and humility...

'She is the best present for me.' 

How I wish BG would say the same thing in 10 years time : Yoojung is my best godsent gift !!

10yrs is too long!...5 yrs sound good:D

• Like 11

15 minutes ago, presentk said:
  Hide contents

Hi @shootingstar007 thank you for welcoming me.

Sorry for my late reply. Please understand that I can visit the thread for a very limited time daily

since i usually have loads of other things to do all day long.

I'm very glad to help with the translation and you may ask anytime when you need me as long as the length is not too long.

My heart is willing to do all, but since i actually don't have much time to dedicate, let's say it a compromisation for myself.

Ok, here goes the translation starting from 0:14.

A: Mr. JY! Recently you showed some excellent performance at Love in the Moonlight.

I’ve heard you were really surprised while having meals with the other members?

JY : Um, well.. They are actually quite younger than me.

So…. with BG YG and DY….

Girls: Oh my!!! You look different. Bogummie!!!!!

JY : We went together to eat rib meat and I think the 4 of us ate more than 10 servings.

HSC : So, BG likes rib meat?

B: Mr. HSC! Please don’t!

laugh laugh laugh

Thanks a lot, @presentk :) I totally understand that you have loads of things to do. Please come to visit this thread anytime you can. 

After reading your translation, I conclude that I don't understand Korean jokes. Haha. Is there any word pun related with rib meat? I don't understand why the hosts reacted like that :wacko:

Anyway, have a good night, all.. 

• Like 14

Hello to all my dear chingus.... Woah.. Whats with the love loves to love love? My understanding is.. She call herself love and her other half love.. So... Love loves to love love.. I LOVE TO LOVE U..  Haha ok sorry... Just my own understanding ya.. :tongue:

@presentk Welcome dear.. Thanks for being here cos im sure ur speciality in korean language is needed here.. Hehe.. We r the delulu family of boyoo shippers... Lol

@Kissy13 Well well.... The erotic lover partnerrr..  Raawrr.. *cheeky laugh* if only they hav another remaking of MDBC but perhaps movie version in few yrs time...the erotic sweet but censored version of BG-YJ... Omo omo.... Ssshhh... I cannot say much.. Im sure u hav more in ur mind eh? Hehehe

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

Is there any word pun related with rib meat? I don't understand why the hosts reacted like that :wacko:

I watched the translated version of the show in Chinese. It's because HSC is gay, and he showed a lot enthusiasm while asking JY if BG likes rib meat, that's why B asked him to stop (showing enthusiasm on BG). @presentk might want to verify if this is correct. :)

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

Thanks a lot, @presentk :) I totally understand that you have loads of things to do. Please come to visit this thread anytime you can. 

After reading your translation, I conclude that I don't understand Korean jokes. Haha. Is there any word pun related with rib meat? I don't understand why the hosts reacted like that :wacko:

Girls were screaming because BG. (BG is everyone's star i guess)

and HSC is excited to check BG's preference because he's interested in him being gay.

Spoiler

For some extra information, JJirassi (not confirmed news) in Korea is telling gays are crazy for BG LOL.

Be free to ask anytime chingu! May not be fast, but will always get back to you!

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

hong suk chun is a restaurateur irl, i think that's why he showed his interest in bogum lol

• Like 12

Hi chingus,

Nice to know all of you hear. I am Yoo Jung's fan and Boyoo shipper. I have been silent reader since this thread was created. I really enjoy reading your posts and analysis based on both your delulu mind and broad knowlege. 

Regarding Yoo Jung quote: "Love loves to love love" by James Yoyce, we guess that was her thought, I found one answer to the quote's meaning on Yahoo answers below:

" That quote is saying once you get to know me you will have to make up your own mind as to how you perceive me. The bottom line here is to be yourself and expect people to accept you for who you are. A prime example is the song, " It's a Thin Line Between Love And Hate". When you meet and fall in love with them then you love them with all your heart. If something happens to where trust is destroyed or a bad break up occurs then you may hate them. An ex wife may have had my children and I will love her for that but she loves going to court and telling lies so I will hate her for that. Hopefully I've answered your question clearly. " Answered by Cynthia 10 months ago

What do you think about this answer?

• Like 19

8 hours ago, seojidam said:

Hi chingus,

Nice to know all of you hear. I am Yoo Jung's fan and Boyoo shipper. I have been silent reader since this thread was created. I really enjoy reading your posts and analysis based on both your delulu mind and broad knowlege. 

Regarding Yoo Jung quote: "Love loves to love love" by James Yoyce, we guess that was her thought, I found one answer to the quote's meaning on Yahoo answers below:

" That quote is saying once you get to know me you will have to make up your own mind as to how you perceive me. The bottom line here is to be yourself and expect people to accept you for who you are. A prime example is the song, " It's a Thin Line Between Love And Hate". When you meet and fall in love with them then you love them with all your heart. If something happens to where trust is destroyed or a bad break up occurs then you may hate them. An ex wife may have had my children and I will love her for that but she loves going to court and telling lies so I will hate her for that. Hopefully I've answered your question clearly. " Answered by Cynthia 10 months ago

What do you think about this answer?

Hi @seojidam, welcome to this thread! I think that YJ's recent ig profile is open to any possible interpretation. No one really knows of what was going on YJ's head when she typed those words. One thing for sure, YJ's reading list is no joke.

• Like 17