Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I was wondering why that MC Jun Hyun Moo kept teasing boyoo couple at KDA, after looking at the following picture he took with YJ, I figure he must know her very well, hence the unceasing tease :rolleyes: Yj was one of his VIP guests at the JTBS Hidden Singer program  in Dec 2013; 

516a84256b600c33ccf3a189134c510fd8f9a1f7.jpg

she looked adorably excited with cuteness sitting there having fun guessing the singers... 

hey, hey, hey... at one point she was hitting her head for guessing it wrong ;p

Spoiler

on music related, last April 2016 at Taiwan fanmeet, BG played this very popular chinese song titled "A Little Happiness" (theme song from a Taiwan blockbuster high school rom-com movie called "Our Times") on piano for fans' sing along; the song is so touching with 1000 plus fans singing so heartily which moved him to tears and he just had to stop playing and listen to the moving voice of the fans..  

That fan meet was organized by JoyTime Entertainment in Taiwan, the one that organizes YJ's upcoming fan meet (hers will be in a smaller venue with 200 fans). This organization also host fan meet of other actors such as Song Joong Ki, Lee Jong Suk .

side note:  the above "happiness" or "joy" were merely coincident, it has nothing to do with "Raon" as "Raon' hadn't existed yet at that time.... but i think the moonlight script was already in their hand, just saying...:sweatingbullets:

Here's the English subtitle, read that this weekend Taiwan fans will sing this soothing ballad with BG again.

just read, so we will see YJ soon and she get to rest till Jan 22; and Jan 22 happens to be BG Fan meet in Taiwan!  Bet she will watch BG fan meet, in preparation for hers on Feb 4, exciting!

• Like 18

18 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Dang it..you saw my silly post on youtube hahahaha:joy:..I've been everywhere when it comes to BoYoo..but not in Bo Gum's thread (coz I'm afraid to lurk on that thread really not that I don't love(noona love) Bo Gum) and in IG coz I don't have an account...

"Let's not doubt the closeness and be disappoint on their individual answers/actions to some future interviews/events my co BoYoo shippers"

"Be steal and keep calm and patiently wait..for time will only  my real name n my work email (n always miss the times to change it) n after post some comments when im on fire on shipping in BoYoo or my other ship vids just realized my real name appear...:w00t::grimace:..

hahha... sometimes i forget that i created youtube acc with my real name n my work acc (always miss the times to change it:dissapointed:). So when im on fire on shipping, sometimes i post my comments on Boyoo or my other ship vids n then realized when my real name appear..:D..

Spoiler

i just silent lurker in BG, YJ, n MDBC thread just to have fast update about them as one or individual. But the more i read it seem BGmy thread are dominated by other shippers. So we need to be prepared if dare to go there. YJngie thread is safe, most of them are YJngie real supporter, n some BoYoo shippers here too but can support her individually without bring ups BoYoo feeling.

N So agree with your line, Shipping BoYoo need extra patient coz we must wait till years a head. But this is the fun of shipping. That's why a roller coaster created n many loves to ride it despite the thrilled feel n the ups n down in your stomach, n don't forget the exited to hear the screams .:w00t: WHY? coz it's fun n hooked, so can help to back n back again.

19 hours ago, Debbie Chen said:

Finally update from Sidus HQ! Can't wait to see YJ-ie :wub:

Ctto.

....rest till jan 22nd..:heart:

happy to hear the update bout our doll. Hope she can back as the more stronger girl n with her bright smile like she used too. No one can steal the happines from her again. NEVER..:wub:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, presentk said:

SH: Ah, Bogum si! Is it true that your girlfriend is in here?

BG: My girlfriend?

Yes, that's right. Over there. (waving hands)

Watching, right? (THIS IS THE PART!)

Watching, right???? (repeating the words noticing he'd made a mistake) (recommended to see SH's reaction here)

Watching, right? (adjusting it in an appropriate expression for his fans)

YJ didn't attend the event right?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, presentk said:

Hello, everyone! I've been a silent lurker for a few months and was maybe going to be silent forever since I'm a very lazy person.

I just signed up for soompi and joined this thread to share some observation

regarding BG at the KBS Song Festival, which i thought you guys would be glad to hear.

I'm not comfortable in this forum environment because i'm a beginner and don't even know if i'm posting this right. But will try my best to get along.

Actually I'm fluent in Korean and can say that i understand the tones and nuances of the language completely.

So that is why i was so surprised to see the clip @louise31 had mentioned.

Here's a rough translation for the part SH asking BG about his girlfriend.

SH: Ah, Bogum si! Is it true that your girlfriend is in here?

BG: My girlfriend?

Yes, that's right. Over there. (waving hands)

Watching, right? (THIS IS THE PART!)

Watching, right???? (repeating the words noticing he'd made a mistake) (recommended to see SH's reaction here)

Watching, right? (adjusting it in an appropriate expression for his fans)

Ok this part was totally a giveaway.

Well, I know BG is an outstanding actor in dramas, but here....  OMG.. he's a terrible actor in real life! So transparent :)

It is obvious that this part was all scripted.

But I think being asked about his girlfriend made BG think of someone and actually made him talk to his REAL girlfriend.

His eyes aren't stable, and shy shy when he was asked. very awkward....

and after pointing out and waving to his fans, he made a huge mistake.

He said "Watching, right?" but he said this in banmal which is a very casual way to talk to a close person. The tones are not for the audience as well.

Definitely not an appropriate way to talk to the audience in a show like that. We all know BG's character wouldn't allow that too.

He quickly adjusted the words appropriately with a smile covering it.

You can see SH's reaction before he changed his words which explains more about the situation.

In my opinion, BG was lost a minute and was actually talking to his girlfriend that was watching him thru TV LOL.

So my conclusion is... with a quite rational view...

It can be easily assumed BG actually has girlfriend.

Who may she be???

That is how my Korean friend translated it too for us, the way Bogum referred to when he mentioned girlfriend is for someone who is watching from a TV or monitor and not for the live audience.

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, vava123 said:

YJ didn't attend the event right?

Nope, she did not attend that event. She was hospitalised at that time. This group even noticed how BG looked detached at that night. He forced a smile from time to time. He even put his hands at his back when he walked together with Seolhyun. 

• Like 13

@presentk

Omg...omg....pardon my thirst ....lol ....that's what I thought when I watched the song festival...

dont understand Korean but noticed the slight hesitation and shock when they were doing the Yojachingu bit....

pbg was really smooth for most of the night except at this snippet...lol:wub::wub:

thank you for giving us more to spazz over 

• Like 13

ok just found out that Irene and hyeri were both in that event...so was SH teasing him with Irene and/or Hyeri who are both his co actors. Saw a part whereby BG waved to hyeri as he walked out. Since I am boyoo shipper, I think that becos bg has not seen hyeri for quite awhile so he waved to her. oops hope I not offending anyone..anyway here is boyoo ship right..hehehehee

I think SH was looking to the right side when she asked him that question,,and bg saw her watching that direction..so initially he waved to that direction too which is not where the camera was. Hmmm...maybe bg knew that SH was teasing him with his ex co partner/s so just play along?....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, vava123 said:

I think SH was looking to the right side when she asked him that question,,and bg saw her watching that direction..so initially he waved to that direction too which is not where the camera was. Hmmm...maybe bg knew that SH was teasing him with his ex co partner/s so just play along?....

Obviously YooJung was not among the audience or even watching the show at home because she was hospitalised. Let's keep our speculations related to BoYoo in this thread. 

• Like 13

38 minutes ago, mamun said:

Obviously YooJung was not among the audience or even watching the show at home because she was hospitalised. Let's keep our speculations related to BoYoo in this thread. 

My dear,doesnt mean u r hospitalised u cant watch the live telecast..even for us we can watch from mobile phone everywhere u r n not necessary from home..if i am YJ i will watch cos its related to the drama she acted in...so perhaps,that part is meant for YJ?haha...i guess..only they know it.. :tongue:

• Like 11

@vava123 - think you are talking about PBG and SH being MC at 2016 KBS Gayo Daejun which I do not think Hyeri was there. The one Bogum waved at her is when Hyeri was an MC and BG and Irene were presenters, think Bogum will wave at any of his previous co-stars anyway as he is a polite, nice and friendly and I could not find anything wrong with waving to his previous co-star just to say hello. 

Anyway, Here are hints from Bogum

Irene - BG clearly said he has no contact number of Irene

Hyeri - he said he has not seen her for a long time

So up to individual if he/she think one of them above is Bogum's GF but please do not discuss it here or best not to mention as this is BoYoo Shipper thread.

and welcome @presentk to our thread and thank you so much for your translation, We will always need you here :-) 

• Like 22