Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, vava123 said:

ctto..

reading page 66 just now. Saw the YJ interview by a MC before she entered into the party hall. She said she cried alot after show ends that was why her face was swollen. From those pictures, YJ really look sad and she seem to avoid eye contact with BG even when BG is looking at her...:(

yeah, these time she tried to get out of her character as quick as possible. At that time, she said her face was swollen, I saw nothing, but now I saw it again, her face was very swollen because of sadness and cry....:anguished:

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, cici1 said:

Yup.. very standard questions.. LOL.. they asked the same questions again and again .. 

Hide contents

Need to know the another side of BG, but our entertainment journalist looks like not quite prepare (maybe).. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Yeah...quite disappointed...our journalists are more interested in political issues ... (if you're indonesian you've must known)

@cici1 sorry but i have to quote your image 

75b37a7505.png

I always got teary when i look at this picture....it's like young couples who will eloping

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, cici1 said:

I am relly like her easy going personality, her maturity, but sometimes kind of sad tho.. her surrounding made and pushed her to think and behave like an adult while she is still  teenage.. Yuppp there is always trade off for everything in our life.. But I hope, she will be more open to her family and her trusted friends.. 

And thanks to her friend who made her realized it 

Anw , about YJ is not very good at expressing her feeling/(thoughts), may we can add the gift below as the example of kind of missundertanding that happened between our couple

that night when they was asked to make love sign, Bo Gum wanted was to make the love sign with his baby doll (best partner), but his baby doll had something else to worry about in her mind (media who wants to capture the proof their dating or not,  underage issue, controversial kiss scene... 

He looked at her, but quickly she grabed KDY's hand.. poor BG-ie (ROFL).. 

While few hours before, they were having super lovely time together in fansign..(maybe, sometimes, BG was like us, forget that YJ is only 17/18 years old..)  

And looked like our couple resolve the issue, when they are going back to Korea,, to whom she directly walking (the heart knows what it wants)

I really agree with you at this part...and the legendary moment for BOyoo shipper, but for me, if they're not famous people, not Bogum and Yoojung, they really look like a young couple at the airport while going on vacation together...

• Like 17

15 hours ago, cici1 said:

I am relly like her easy going personality, her maturity, but sometimes kind of sad tho.. her surrounding made and pushed her to think and behave like an adult while she is still  teenage.. Yuppp there is always trade off for everything in our life.. But I hope, she will be more open to her family and her trusted friends.. 

And thanks to her friend who made her realized it 

Anw , about YJ is not very good at expressing her feeling/(thoughts), may we can add the gift below as the example of kind of missundertanding that happened between our couple.

that night when they was asked to make love sign, Bo Gum wanted was to make the love sign with his baby doll (best partner), but his baby doll had something else to worry about in her mind (media who wants to capture the proof their dating or not,  underage issue, controversial kiss scene... 

..MDBC wrap up party gif..

He looked at her, but quickly she grabed KDY's hand.. poor BG-ie (ROFL).. 

..MDBC wrap up party gif..

While few hours before, they were having super lovely time together in fansign..(maybe, sometimes, BG was like us, forget that YJ is only 17/18 years old..)  

And looked like our couple resolve the issue, when they are going back to Korea,, to whom she directly walking (the heart knows what it wants)

..Cebu Airport pic.

Seeing the two gifs make me realized more, how hard for YGngie must be that times. She try hard to looks casual but we know, she avoided her gaze from BGmy. She minimized all the skinship, that's why at that times, many ppl out there said that their closenes in MDBC BTS are fake n made for drama promotion only like many other kdarma. But, BoYoo slap their face hard by Cebu airport vid.. 

Speeking bout our interviewer for BGmy Jakarta FM, i wish they could do more research from previous BGmy news. Heloo, in this internet era, everyone already read n heard all those lines thousand times.. -_-..So  after all the standar list questions, at least they can add two or three 'ad lib" questions, like asking bout YGngie (hahahah :lol:, shipper mode on)..

15 hours ago, cici1 said:

Yup.. very standard questions.. LOL.. they asked the same questions again and again .. 

Hide contents

Need to know the another side of BG, but our entertainment journalist looks like not quite prepare (maybe).. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 15

@imw4k  & @Tien Le LOL :grin: Young couple who will do eloping and vacation together (HAHAHA).. Yes in my delulu-landBG needs to wait 11 and half months to be able to bring his baby doll for a trip together and fulfil his promise in entertainment weekly, for a holiday..

1 hour ago, dee_230208 said:

Seeing the two gifs make me realized more, how hard for YGngie must be that times. She try hard to looks casual but we know, she avoided her gaze from BGmy. She minimized all the skinship, that's why at that times, many ppl out there said that their closenes in MDBC BTS are fake n made for drama promotion only like many other kdarma. But, BoYoo slap their face hard by Cebu airport vid.. 

Speeking bout our interviewer for BGmy Jakarta FM, i wish they could do more research from previous BGmy news. Heloo, in this internet era, everyone already read n heard all those lines thousand times.. -_-..So  after all the standar list questions, at least they can add two or three 'ad lib" questions, like asking bout YGngie (hahahah :lol:, shipper mode on)..

Spoiler

Yes, YJ is such as level headed person and it is good trait to have in entertainment industry.. She has her way of thinking, but sometimes I am worried if she takes them hard and keep them for herself.. and force herself  to not disappoint people esp her family..  

About BG's interview, HAHAHA.. I was hoping I was the journalist, many questions came up in my mind and I need BG's answers, dont worry BG-ah I will not ask you direct questions about your personal life, I respect them.. 

Looks like Indonesia entertainment journalists are not shippers.or maybe they could not think any questions as they were in WOW and being dumbstruck to see BG in person.. :confused:

• Like 16

14 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

Q: Many ppl loves R88 n MDBC, Why do u thinks they loves both of those drama?

BG: R88 is a drama about the life of familes n neighbors so many ppl can related with it. While MDBC is a saeguk drama where all the cast wearing korean tradisional clothes so it's looks beautifull, i thinks that's why many loves it. (What??? for me it's because BoYoo.:wub:)..

I am still LOL this answer.. seriously.. pretty handbok.. (such as good citizen to promote his country's culture in overseas). 

Yes, Bo Gum is right,  they are such as pretty handbok tho.. :grin: really pretty (hehehe)

6b63af37gw1f6x14gur1dg20k00efhdy.gif

Image result for park bo gum kim yoo jung

image.gif

Nor forget this lovely girl is wearing that pretty handbok, what a great drama with pretty handbok 

• Like 22

@pbgkyj I hope wherever you are right now, you will live life to the fullest and treasure every waking moments of your life Pre and Post BoYoo. And hopefully one day, when the time is right, all of us are able to gather here together to celebrate the union of BoYoo as a couple!

Glad to know you chingu! See you again soon, and take care of yourself~ :heart:

• Like 24

@pbgkyj So sad to hear that you have to leave this forum, even thou i have just joined not too long ago, I will miss your lovely posts and in sight abt boyoo. Where ever you are and what you do, i wish you the very the best in all that you do! You will be very much missed by all of us here! :heart: 

• Like 24

@pbgkyj - please take care of yourself and we will always be here for you and other BoYoo fans and you are our friend so feel free to come back anytime and we hope this thread will always make your day. Thanks for being here and share a lot of things about BoYoo with us.

Good Luck and God Blesses you :-)

• Like 21

@pbgkyj

I have no idea of what u have been through all this times ... :cry:... But hope u can comeback here anytime soon. Comeback with gud health. Hope u can take our happy memories in this ship as your source of strength to face anything in front of u.  We know u can do it. Will pray the best for u. FIGHTING!!!:heart:

• Like 22

On 27/10/2016 at 0:08 AM, yumoreo5 said:

Okay, this is what I was conversing with a friend about in terms of people and their "ideal" types versus reality. Some of us may have "ideal" types that never go anywhere meaning, we end up falling in love with someone else, completely different, never look back, and move on with life. Some of us end up dating our "ideal" types and break up later on, as we realize, we're actually not that compatible after all. Some of us end up marrying our "ideal" types. It all comes down to fate and timing.

Having a crush on someone or an ideal type is very different from liking or actually falling in love. Crushes and ideal types are dangerous because sometimes, we fall for images we have of them in our heads, so if we ever had a chance to pursue them, when the relationship is sinking, we justify it and cling on because fairy tales can't fail us. Having a crush or an ideal type naturally creates hope and expectations prematurely, which sometimes, kills a relationship or binds us to a dying relationship for too long. We simply don’t know when to give up but instead, continue to give in. A healthy relationship full of love is like rice for me. Rice is simple and plain, often taken for granted. I eat rice every day, but I never get bored. Rice fills me up today just to wake up craving for some tomorrow. When I'm sick and feeble, it's not pizza or spaghetti or something expensive and flashy at a restaurant that my body shouts out for, it's rice, porridge, something plain that my body can fall back on. What I'm saying is, Yoo Jung's ideal types may be TOP or Bobby today or yesterday, but perhaps Park Bo Gum is her rice aka Bap Bo Gum like his media nickname. Lol It's the small everyday things that have happened between Bo Gum and Yoo Jung onscreen as Lee Yeong and Ra On to off screen as themselves in the BTS clips that may amount to something memorable and long lasting that no one ever saw coming. Or just me wishing. Bo Gum may seem light weight against TOP or Bobby, initially, but go without him and Yoo Jung will realize how much she can't live without her simple rice. We think we crave something colorful all the time, but in reality, it's actually simple rice that has been sustaining us this entire time. I doubt anyone can eat pizza forever, every single day. Well, at least when we get older because our bodies and diets change. Haha. Love and fate are unpredictable and spontaneous. Sometimes, we think that we may fall for our crushes like how we would in our imaginations, but in reality, we realize, oh, he's more like a friend or brother or oops, I didn't see this side of him, or it just doesn't work out that way. Ideal types are one dimensional, they only see the good things, not necessarily the bad. In this case, Moonlight Drawn By Clouds gave Bo Gum and Yoo Jung a chance to get to know each other, both good and bad from their everyday busy, dull, to vibrant lives, from behind the scenes to out in public, in front of the media and fans, from being stressed out to playing around, from total silence in their emotions to being too loud in their conversations, to being children hanging out with one another to falling in love in the drama as adults. Bo Gum and Yoo Jung have gone through a lot together, so it's the most REALISTIC, not perfect or idealistic but REALISTIC beginning for a relationship. They've been through thick and thin, literally hot and cold, to sadness and happiness, together. THAT'S WHY THEY KNOW EACH OTHER SO WELL because THEY DO. It's in those moments that we know if we truly like someone for who they are, truly, considering everything. I believe it's fate that both Bo Gum and Yoo Jung met in this project and I hope, fate guides them back to each other when the time is right. Take AOA's Seolhyun for example; she has always been very open about her crush or ideal man being Song Joong Ki, but her real boyfriend or should I say, recent ex-boyfriend, BTOB's Zico, is nothing like him. Thus, is why I'm not too worried about Yoo Jung's ideal types not matching up with Bo Gum or wouldn't find it surprising at all if Yoo Jung fell for Bo Gum without knowing and vice versa because that's life when it comes to love. Love would be so boring if it was a map instead of a maze.

Bo Gum said he's like Lee Yeong in that, he's friendly towards the girl he likes. That's in a way indirectly saying, he's not friendly with just anyone. I've been watching A LOT of Bo Gum videos, fan videos, shipper videos, and so forth, and he's awfully "friendly" towards Yoo Jung, more so than anyone else he has ever worked with. Just because Bo Gum has a soft face and manners doesn't mean he's wishy washy or can't be assertive when need be. There's a huge difference between being polite and a pushover. This is reality, ya'll. TOP is a tsundere from head to toe, but even he, has to abide by the public figure image. He's a gentleman to most of the women he works with, comes across, and meets, publicly. Same goes for Bo Gum. He's courteous and polite, respecting all women he works with, comes across, and meets publicly BUT he has never been overly friendly towards any girl to lead people into thinking they're beyond coworkers or friends. Of course, then we have other shippers claiming different. Haha. BUT the bottom line is, Bo Gum has to be nice to women in public. How do we know what happens behind the cameras? He could have rejected TONs of girls in an assertive, blunt, sorry but not so sorry type of way? Bo Gum may have a warm face but he will speak his mind and get the message across in one go. He's not Taek, guys, he's really not. He has more color. Lol

I think we all know that BoYoo aren't dating and we aren't expecting them to. They're simply too young and have bright careers and futures ahead of them. We as fans and shippers want them to live their lives fully with no regrets, individually. However, the purpose of being a shipper is simply, BOYOO MAKES US  HAPPY! We're not delusional. We're not claiming that we know everything. We're just here because BoYoo simply makes us happy, our lives are fuller watching these two puppies together, and our time is well spent. Everything BoYoo is worthwhile, so just let us be. For non-shippers, what's the purpose of coming in here and stating such negative comments? How would you like it if some girls came up to you and said that your boyfriend matches more with that girl because you're too old or too young for him? Hahah. Love sees no color, age, status, religion, or boundaries. Just let us love BoYoo to our heart's content. We don't know how long BoYoo will exist in our hearts, some longer or shorter than others, so just let us live in our own little world for now, please. We do what makes us happy without hurting anyone, so should you.

Reading pg 135....well said chingu !..excellent ! Thumbs up !

• Like 17

Dear chingu @pbgkyj

don't leave us too dramatically chingu, puaranda!

come visit us from time to time, whenever you miss us and Boyoo

Seriously I hope you will master the art of how to keep your thoughts healthy and positive.

Fighting! :)

Spoiler

May I recommend you doing relaxation sessions, there is this amazing calm app https://www.calm.com/session/BRIlqQh6rI

to help you reduce stress and anxiety, to bring calm and peace of mind

This technique is as effective as light medication (I've read studies in school)

'Let go of your thoughts like leaves on a river.'

a9e3bd4a69d1e344de3b405c04b2430a.jpg

'Come back!'

On 10/27/2016 at 1:27 AM, yumoreo5 said:

Haha, I meant, Block B...sorry. When I wrote it, I was thinking of Sung Jae. Lol

The way BoYoo describes each other is so simple YET there's so much weight to it. I hope BoYoo continues being a source of strength to each other. I loved it how Yoo Jung said listening to Bo Gum's song already healed her. Their words are honey to the soul.

Every time I see the moon, I think of BoYoo.

Oh my i read  this in pg 135 yoo jung said listening pgb song already healed her delulumind during the time she in the hospital even she didnt see bg personaly as long she listen his song already healed her so cheesy.

• Like 12

Guys I know this is totally unrelated, indeed I should go to the respective thread, but I just want to share my excitement with you guys that my long overdue ship is finally reuniting today! My favorite Yongseo couple aka Goguma couple is reuniting as MC at the Golden Disk Award!!! YEAHHHH!

Its been 6 years! I've waited 6 years and its finally happening today. Hopefully it won't take that long for our BoYoo to reunite together in the future. But however long it takes, I CAN WAIT! ^__^

Okay, sorry if I offend anyone with this post, but I just want to share my excitement with you guys! Oh indeed today is a Happy day (for me at least) And in a few hours I gotta see Bogum rocking his FM too. Kyaaaaaaa~~~

My hearteu my hearteu. :heart::tongue: 

Have a good day and happy weekend chingus! ^____^

• Like 14