Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

:fearful::cry: again I am looking IG and see sad BG.. I want to give him consolations to cheer him up..

BUT ALL HE WANTS IS HIS BABY DOLL.. while his baby doll is sick.. BG-ah, BE STRONG, u need to be strong for ur baby doll... I hope and pray, after everything gets back and YJ is healthy.. you can stare each other's again, looking to each other's eyes and smile and be full of raon...   

870094c5d4.png

and even, you can get all the things, you have been missed; a hug, a kiss  and an encouragement word from ur baby doll. Aigoo, how precious is ur baby doll to make you look so vulnerable. Indeed, when a man loves a woman she becomes his weakness... 

Spoiler

But maybe, this time u need to hug ur baby doll as she needs you

6ul5d1U.png

she needs your encouragement words

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/aea4bbabgw1f8bjh1smjug20qo0f0qvd.gif

U deserve to get a kiss, I send u my virtual kiss, BG, but I know the kiss that you want is from ur baby doll 

Spoiler

aea4bbabgw1f8xd0hy252g20fj0b94qw.gif

• Like 24

delulu mind What if they played bg and dy played 2 high schooler boy they came from to different status in life but they become bestfriend  but there one girl comes to their life she is a heiress of large company but she fall in love to nobodies boy.can you imagine bg and dy falls to same girl my delulu mind she played by none other than kyj i cant imagine love triangle bg yj and dy.

• Like 16

26 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

delulu mind What if they played bg and dy played 2 high schooler boy they came from to different status in life but they become bestfriend  but there one girl comes to their life she is a heiress of large company but she fall in love to nobodies boy.can you imagine bg and dy falls to same girl my delulu mind she played by none other than kyj i cant imagine love triangle bg yj and dy.

Hahaha, I would love to see that as long as our Boyoo are the main couple!!

How I wished all the MDBC original cast will come together to act in a modern drama.. Hope there is a wonderful script out there waiting for them!!

Edited by Jisungfan
  • Like 15

13 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

sorry double posting...

I will replace my post with this picture instead..BoYoo feels!!:wub:

I only see this kind of eyes when he's looking at her....

May I borrow your picture chingu

ca154d5599.jpg

credit to @Kissy13 :)

In this scene, when he said "You are Ra On, who fills my world", he sounded sincere

credit to chu_boyoo on IG :)

Our polite kids :heart:

cr: IG owner

:heart::heart:

1 hour ago, Jisungfan said:

Hahaha, I would love to see that as long as our Boyoo are the main couple!!

How I wished all the MDBC original cast will come together to act in a modern drama.. Hope there is a wonderful script out there waiting for them!!

Of course the boyoo couple is the main but for a change bg is the nobody s boy .

• Like 13

Hi all, I have to take a break from my hibernation to update you about something. I found S*dusHq's facebook page. First, it did send a congratulatory message for Yoojung for winning the Best Couple Award (not for the Excellence one). Second, today, the admin for S*dus's facebook page updated the page with several Yoojung's pictures without any other explanation. In one of the pictures, someone asked why S*dus did not send a congratulatory message for YJ for winning the Excellence award, and someone else answered by showing a screen capture of this thread. The picture showed @seoulistic's comment about the chairman of KBS was appointed by you-know-who. I think that it is very unwise for someone to post something related with South Korea's political situation on the fb of a South Korean's entertainment agency. I don't know why, but I don't feel good about this.

I have screenshot the post, but I have no idea of how to post the picture here.  

• Like 16

@bubblyflo the post originated from our soompi thread maybe if we kindly ask her to delete the post? I saw someone posted on boyoo submariners on fb as well saying it's from boyoo shippers soompi...it's just an assumption/rumor but it will have negative impact no matter how I look at it so I hope it doesn't get spread anywhere else anymore too...

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@bubblyflo the post originated from our soompi thread maybe if we kindly ask her to delete the post? I saw someone posted on boyoo submariners on fb as well saying it's from boyoo shippers soompi...it's just an assumption/rumor but it will have negative impact no matter how I look at it so I hope it doesn't get spread anywhere else anymore too...

Oh it did appear as well in BoYoo submariners? Would you kindly report the post (to admin) and I will gladly look at it. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, shootingstar007 said:

Hi all, I have to take a break from my hibernation to update you about something. I found S*dusHq's facebook page. First, it did send a congratulatory message for Yoojung for winning the Best Couple Award (not for the Excellence one). Second, today, the admin for S*dus's facebook page updated the page with several Yoojung's pictures without any other explanation. In one of the pictures, someone asked why S*dus did not send a congratulatory message for YJ for winning the Excellence award, and someone else answered by showing a screen capture of this thread. The picture showed @seoulistic's comment about the chairman of KBS was appointed by you-know-who. I think that it is very unwise for someone to post something related with South Korea's political situation on the fb of a South Korean's entertainment agency. I don't know why, but I don't feel good about this.

I have screenshot the post, but I have no idea of how to post the picture here.  

i think you don't have to worry because https://www.facebook.com/sidushqentertainment is just a fanpage. Their real fb is this one https://www.facebook.com/sidushqent 

• Like 16