Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Did he mention YJ's name when receiving the top excellence actor award ?

Yes he's mentioned her

Firstly he mentioned all Gurumi team (staffs and directions, there's many of them that he mentioned)

And then he mentioned YJ,DY,JY, Soobin, Hyesung and all the people that he don't mention too (he thankful to all MDBC casts too)

Lastly he mentioned his dad that always pray for him 

• Like 23

Hai everyone..happy new year..

Im sorry for being late to spazzing about our boyoo winning at KDA last night..because of the electricity was off and my phone's battery was already low cos of i used it for streaming the show..

words cant describe how happy i am for our babies..and i was crying when they won..at first, i was a lil bit confused why yoojungie got nominated for best new actress..and then i think its because she hasnt win any award in kbs before..and when she won the excellent actress for mid-lenght drama..i was literally screaming yeeaaahhh..shes deserved it..and i have this idea that gurumi's squad or bogum himself will visit her and give the trophy to her..

and when they won the best couple award, i was like..whoaaa this is what both of them wanted so bad instead of other categories..and dont forget about how bogum's act when they won top3 best kiss scene..he was acting like a teenager in love got caught and teased kkkk..and i just love how dongyeonie laughed..

im happy too for jinyoungie, junhyeok ssi, yoon sukie and jung eunie..

I wish this year will be better year for our boyoo couple..i hope they will act in another drama,,with school theme maybe just like they want

once again..happy new year everyone..a big heart for u all

:heart:

• Like 18

I think it's still very surreal for me.  When the series ended, I've always envisioned the whole LITM crew going to awards night and with YJ not going, it still doesn't feel real.  Her first adult role and it's heartbreaking not to see enjoying the fruits of her labor.  I know there will be others but this one was special, it was her first starring role.  Also, now that the awards are over, it's starting to hit that we won't see much of BG and YJ.  Unless of course they attend the Paeksang awards or something.  

• Like 22

Btw I'm quite surprised when I open MDBC thread.

The live recap is really in this thread instead of MDBC thread lolololololol 

And for all the chingus who wants to the clearer translation of BG's speech on his top excellent awards,  you can go to MDBC thread and BG's thread too

Surely many rough and actual translation there

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

@bubblyflo according to Beidu, the speech didn't mention YJ's name particularly, only thank for everyone in the cast ? 

He mentioned her.

I heard that also yesterday night while streaming 

This the better translation credit to 

@stroppyse at MDBC thread and PBG's thread 

BG's speech

PBG: First of all, to our Heavenly Father who is always helping me, I want to honor. Actually, I…even being nominated was an honor, and to enable me to be a nominee, all the viewers who voted for me, I wanted to sincerely give my thanks. Just being amongst all of the sunbaenims was such an honor, but for giving me the award as well, I want to give my sincere thanks. While filming Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, I felt very inadequate. During all of those times, to Joon Ki hyung who gave me advice and supported me, I want to thank. Also, Director Kim Sung Yoon, Director Baek Sang Hoon, Director Kang Su Yeon, and to the one who made such beautiful pictures Director Kim Shi Young, Director Lee Min Hoo, and Director Jo, Director Choi. Really… Because there were such stalwart sunbaenim, I was able to play the role of Lee Young well. Also, so that I could meet such a great character like Lee Young, I want to thank the writer, and so that I could wear such pretty hanboks that were more than I could ever want, I want to thank Designer Lee Jin Hee as well, and the makeup artist Jin Ha Kae I want to thank as well. Also…

MC: Ahh, two people are crying now.

PBG: Also, I think it’s thanks to the staff that I am able to receive an award. Also, to the people who wrote good reports (press coverage) I want to sincerely give my many thanks. Really, there are too many people that I want to thank. For helping me to realize my dreams and guiding me, Blossom Entertainment (names five Representatives and Directors), I want to give my sincere thanks. Also to the ones who suffered along with me and took care of me, Kwang Jung hyung, Gong Ji Hyun noona, In Jung noona, Yeh Jin noona, also, I wanted to tell them thank you. And together on Moonlight Drawn By Clouds, the staff and Jun Hyeok hyung, Hye Sung noona, Dong Yeon-ie, Soo Bin-ie, Yoo Jung-ie, Jin Young hyung, I definitely wanted to tell you my thanks. For giving me this award tonight, I will definitely not embarrass you, and I will be trying to live as a righteous and sincere person. To the one who always prays for me and loves me, my father, our family is sharing in this happiness. Once again, I sincerely give my thanks. 

MC: Park Bo Gum really did not expect it. He really was not expecting it at all. Song Joong Ki-shi, why are you crying so much? Really. It must be because he (PBG) is a cherished hoobae* (junior) that you showed us your tears. It was a very beautiful scene. 

• Like 24

27 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

@bubblyflo according to Beidu, the speech didn't mention YJ's name particularly, only thank for everyone in the cast ? 

He did mention Yoojung after chae soo bin. 

I'm so sorry that I didnt join the discussion last night. I watched the program and just didnt want to miss anything. On top of that, I had a mixed feeling yesterday because of Yoojung's non-attendance. I'm so sad for her. Just like @honeywell said, she can't enjoy the fruit of her labor and being together with her cast mates. 

Will continue later. Need to go

• Like 15

Now i realised that the boyoo is real park bo gum is too obvious even their co star is obvious esp kdy i known he knew something to our boyoo couple  im happy last night is mDbc night sadly kyj didnt attend the awards night.being best couple theres a reason to celebrate their love i know the mdbc over but this is the start of their love.

• Like 17

Woke this morning and know that Yoojung won the Excellence Actress make me so happy. Yesterday I thought she only will get the couple awards. And I am really proud of her. So sad that she can't make it to the awards but she deserved for what she got. Congrate Yoojung for the awards. For me you are not only best actress but also a top actress.

And also for Bogum, congrate for your Top excellence awards and other mdbc casts for their awards. they all deserved it :)

• Like 12

last night made me sad/happy. happy and proud of mdbc team, all their wins and nominations. I feel sad because YJ couldn't be there as we all know she was looking forward to it, she even mentioned wearing tux and pretty dress for her and BG for their couple award :tears: she also worked  hard for mdbc to become so loved by everyone ( remember having to bind her chest during shootings?) I know that she will have more awards later on but this was her first couple awards and first excellence award just like first loves it's something that will always remain in our hearts, so for her to have such a memory makes me a little sad. YooJungie stay strong! although one of the things I was kind of happy about was how our boyoo couple was able to make their presence known even w.o YJ being there ( thanks to the cohost for teasing BG and his reactions and DY as well :wub:) BG looked much happier today than the other award shows maybe because his hyun and mdbc family was there too and the mentioning of YJ....now just waiting for JY to post a picture of all of them on his ig like he usually does :phew::w00t:

• Like 23

Notice the kiss montage had 3 of mdbc kisses...was it 3 for all of the kiss nominees....haven't watched the other dramas so can't recognise any of the other scenes...

Pity they didn't play the cosmos field kiss scene...would have loved to see pbg's reaction...since he was amnesic about it...lol

• Like 16

I had a feeling kyj take a break from showbiz this year after all of happen last year she need long rest the controversy made a big impact to her physicaly and emotionaly her contract to sidus is soon to be expired after all happen she had a reason to leave. Because is her last year in hs maybe she concentrate to school and prepairing for university entrance exam.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, jilyheidi said:

I had a feeling kyj take a break from showbiz this year after all of happen last year she need long rest the controversy made a big impact to her physical and emotionaly her contract to sidus is soon to be expired after all happen she had a reason to leave. Because is her last year in hs maybe she concentrate to school and prepairing for university entrance exam.

Agree  what u said. Just my personal opinion here, i dont understand y sidus made her hospital admission so public and gave chance to those haters and reporters. I think that there is problem with sidus. Saw u mentioned her contract ending soon, hopefully she can choose a better career future with other agency. :) who knows cha tae hyun is recommending her to join them? Hehe...delulu...

• Like 15

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

@bubblyflo Thank you for confirming this, I just can't bear to think that BG forgot to mention his person :blush:

He cannot forget her.. she will be always on his mind.. from his interaction with his co MC in the last two events,,in BG's face was written.. "That u always in my heart, You're always on my mind. But when it all becomes too much, U're never far behind.. And there is no one that comes close to you, could ever take ur place. Cause only you can love me this way.. "  pardon my delulu-ness..

Although YJ was not there, many BoYoo moment.. want to talk about it, buts still cant believe KBS Drama Award has ended without YJ.. 

I am happy for mdbc, but sad too YJ was not there..

• Like 21

1 hour ago, pbgkyj said:

This is :love::love::love:

Indeed bogum's night was full of RAON :tounge_xd:

He is voluntarely did the bombastic dance for his baby doll. Ussually, he will be shy and reluctant to do it if people ask him to dance (except fan meeting) .. "I will do anything for my person, please be healthy" 

• Like 17