Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

What happen to our boyoo president cth he like pbg for kyj but cth desire to have her for his son getting stronger lol your so funny mr president.hay many ajussi wants her for their son.kyj have a very very long hair longer than rapunzel.Lol

Hay baby yj your the one  poor baby boy the line of your rival to yj heart are getting longer actor and non showbiz are waiting for our yj to turn 20s now the ajussi is also joining for their son im just joking lol good luck bg your the man.bg fighting

• Like 19

@4nnlov3pink get well soon dear and thank you for the roll call today:)

About the fashion thing, that explain the similar design on both clothes' wrist. I mean, the coat worn by Bogummy doesnt need that kind of wrist band but for the continuation of design concept in one collection, it's necessary. Thanks @seoulistic for the info.@thesecretgarden's drabble about matching clothes/similar theme could be right after all, hahahaha...

• Like 18

Good morning chingus..

@4nnlov3pinkP Finally I hear your roll call again chingu. Get well soon :)

My heart is breaking to hear about yoojungie's latest update. She is still very sick and still made it to the vip premiere even though her condition is not fully recovered yet. She showed us how profesional she is. It seems she will not be able to attend the kbs drama awards. However I still hope she will attend with bogum because I miss them so badly. So I pray for her speedy recovery and come back healthy. Her health comes first. I miss yoojungie's smile with those smiley eyes. Those haters better get a life. They are trying so hard to ruin yoojung but karma does exist. And so happy to hear that so many people defending her and supporting her.

About bogum following sidus hq's twitter and then unfollow again is quite suspicious. I am curious :phew:

• Like 15

@4nnlov3pink Get well soon dear.... I hope you have a complete and quick recovery ... and thank you for your roll call, it's a heart warming call to all of us Boyoo shipper :wub:

Whoa....CTHssi ha..ha....I like his expression when he teased Yj.... yaa ahjussi....You know something do you? :blush:

He is really cheerful guy, saranghae CTHssi 

Lets pray we will hear good news on uri Boyoo today....

Here is the song for Uri baby girl and us 

• Like 14

First of all I would like to express my sincere apology to all BoYoo shippers on this thread and outside this thread...I just realize after I saw this video..starting today..I AM SHIPPING YOO JUNG TO SUCHAN..certified #YooChan shipper here kekeke:joy: CUTE CUTE!!!:love: I really love our President Cha Tae Hyun!!I can see my baby blushing...ahem....still praying for your health Yoo Jungie..Figthing!!

@bubblyflo @seoulistic I will pretend not to notice that follow and unfollow event....but really thank you for your update on this matter..I can clearly understand and can completely comprehend..I feel so down but this CAPTAIN really knows how to make this ship to stay afloat and just sail on a calm and stable manner..YEAH YOUR THE MAN BO GUM AH!AYE AYE CAPTAIN BO GUM!!

• Like 24

Despite all that's happening I still forced myself to be delusional since this is the only room that it is permitted..I can only share some lines that I hope BG is feeling, too for YJ..

Yoo Jung-ie, 

I know it's been hard, I see how you've cried...

I can tell that the jagged edge of the world has cut you deep inside.

So don't try and hide.

There's no reason for your heart to bleed..

All that you need is a personal touch, a hand on your shoulder,

Someone to hold you tight..someone to kiss you and make it right..

All you need is a personal touch tonight.

BoGum Oppa

:heart:

• Like 22

On 9/24/2016 at 5:43 PM, plumblossom3 said:

I think you are  right. I heard kiyowo too. He really likes to tease her a lot. :wub:

Hello everyone..  Im new here.. I just finished watching their drama and I instantly became a fan of them.. love.them together.. I think what he said is "she's cute" 

• Like 17

i  hope during this resting period, YJ will set aside time to rewatch Moonlight and to relive the joy of filming with the gangs and the beautiful story/lesson portrays in the drama, it will definitely cheer her up and boost her immune system as well as regaining raon in her inner spirit.  

It would be even better if BG and the squad watched with her. I am also anticipating to have her be presence with the rest of the team at the KBS award to receive the award/s that she/they all deserved.  Hope she will celebrate the year-end with a high note.

• Like 18

Hihi~~ I am new here too and a ahjuma shipper...heez! Actually my 1st time joining a shipper forum ^_^. 
Hope YJ can feel better soon and if possible attend the awards as she did say she would like to go. But if she doesn't, it's fine too! 

Side note: Are there eng sub of BILY TV night interview? Sorry bt there are so many translation of the interview. So kinda confuse which is the "true" one. 

Edited by Debbie Chen
  • Like 17

aghh.. just back reading again..

@4nnlov3pink so, that's why i don't see your pots this time beeing. I tought u still busy with the final exam..

Hope n pray for you as for YJngie to get well soon. Missing your roll call dear..:wub:..

@charliew thanks for the post... Hearing YJngie laughing give a peace in my heart. Hope to hear it again soon..:wub:..

N our CTH the president of BoYoo really teased YJngie a lot with BGmy.. altough in the end like in 1N2D he want her for SuChan only..:sweatingbullets:.. I can imagine that's must be fun having a father in law like him..:blush:.. n @Kissy13 love your idea of shipping YJ with SuChan..:w00t:..

Ps; in a gloomy days like this, we need support to stand tall, but we also need someone who can makes us laught to cheers up. :wub:

• Like 16

To all the shipper never looss hope we never knew yj surprise us by attending the kbs award maybe there surprise awards that will given to her.that why she suddenly appear to the awards nights i dont know if you belive in chinese zodic sign who those are born in the year rabbit have a lucky year in 2017 esp in their respective career no intrigue and obstacle are stopping them to Fly soar high they achieve what they want for their career im not saying not only for yj also for the other.

• Like 16

Wow! I was just reading the last 3 pages of this thread and the first thing that comes to mind is the question what's happening to this thread.  It goes back to what I and others previously posted, with regard on how to handle negative posting. But, although I am glad that some of us shared the same thoughts on this topic, guess what?  ppl still won't listen.  IMO, they act like they like the idea of focusing on the positive yet, they will still continue to post what others say more specifically, the negative things contrary to the reason that this forum exists.    To put it simply, the best way to take away power from negative ppl is to not feed into it. Yet without meaning to,  too many contributors continue to do so.  It is for that reason that I went into lurker mode where I try to support those posts that are really positive and skimming over others that simply wants to propagate the negativity. Shippers forum is a place to support the actor/actress but more importantly their relationship in a way that we perceived it to be.  Others do not have to agree, and one shouldn't have to spend time defending the ship especially if you truly believe in it.  IMO when someone comes from another forum to spread their BS, simply thank them and point them to the forum that might be more suited to their needs.  No more no less. I can wait for the day when this forum is back to its old self, where everyone is just having fun posting about our midnight couple.

• Like 23