Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

21 minutes ago, faith101 said:

I m on holiday and can hardly connect to Internet.....so shocked that yj is sent to ER twice in a week...yoojung ah, pls get well asap. Will pray for you, hope all the bad ppl/ issues will be away from you!

bogum and other fds of yj, will you pls speak up for yj to give her support? Is the SK entertainment industry really that cruel? 

Me too :tears:

What did he say chingus? Can't understand Korean...

CTH mentioned about BG sent him a text after the premiere, said that it was a heart-warming movie (I am wondering now, why he sent CTH a text presumably they met at the wrap-up party?). And then CTH praised BG, which I don't understand what was being said since the translation was so weird.

CTH also mentioned Kim Jong Min, Song Joong Ki, which I don't quite get the translation.. Last, he said about YJ was still sick yesterday when she attended the premiere. He mentioned about YJ being allergic to antibiotics and how we should send her our loves.

I think that I have to go back to my paper. See you, lovely people! 

• Like 20

I hope this will be my last mellow post in this thread.

I'm 100% believe that Yoojungie will be bounced back and shine even brighter. However, she will probably need sometime to recover and we will give her that needed time. As I said earlier, her well being is our top priority now. I hope Sidus will take necessary action to support her.

On my way home, I just remembered how Yoojungie was looking forward to this year end award event. I believe you guys remember from post MDBC interview when she mentioned about  pretty dresses and tuxedos. So sad that she will not attend this year's event but she's still young and she will have many opportunities to attend similar events in the future. Feel sad for BG as well, especially if they indeed win one of the best couple awards. I look forward listening to his acceptance speech (here, still hoping KBS will not cancel any awards for YJ)

Yoojungie, fighting!!! 

• Like 24

Let's be positive chingu.. for what happen let's think it as a trial that YJ needs to pass to be a great actress. She has passed it before. I believe she can do it again. It is just the timing is bad, she was sick and this negative news came along. Last night when she came to BILY was thoughtful of her to promote her movie with the casts while she has not fulled recovery yet. She was so brave to show up last night. 

As a fans what we can do now I think to give encouragement to them, esp. YJ. All she needs now the long rest. And next thing we can do maybe report any malicious comments about YJ..so those people who wrote such comments will think twice when they open their mouth or write bad comment about YJ .. and last thing wait for her when she is ready to come back.. 

About Boyoo moment, dont worry chingu.. dont forget BG IS THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP.. even in this kind of situation we see how BG still cares about his baby.. YJ needs a rest. 

• Like 22

CTH teased YJ, alright!! He asked her about what role she'd like to play and asks if she wants to play it with Park BoGum and she said BG has already asked her about it..I don't understand everything but he asked YJ who she thinks loves her, is it PBG? And YJ said that it could be his son, CTH's..I would appreciate if someone could translate it better,please!

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

If I am not mistaken, YJ said that she wanted to play a role of a traveller. Then, CTH asked "With whom are you going to travel? Park Bo Gum?" YJ did answer, but I don't quite get the translation of her answer.

Then, CTH asked whom YJ really love: Park Bo Gum or CTH's son (Soo Chan). Hahaha. 

I love CTH!

Omo! Waaahhh chinguya that's interesting... I'm back to my old self now... Certified BoYoo shipper again...:wub: hope we can have full trans on this...hehe:)

• Like 12

8 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

seems CTH really know their close whatever relationship it is

he keep mentioning this two puppies,

keep saying that he really support them,

Because CTH is the President of BoYoo Shippers, hahahaha!!!!! He could be BG's confidante when it comes to YJ, and since CTH used to be under Sidus with YJ, he knows her very well and he gives BG info and advice about her.

• Like 14

My heart ache for YJ.  As a mother myself, I can't imagine what her mother and family might have felt at this time.  Let's just pray for her health and well being.  What she needs most right now is a lot of rest; love and support from family, love ones, and fans.  Let's spread L.O.V.E. 

• Like 14