Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

:grimace:..upsss...sorry.. I can't help it..

e87c99a2de.png

No twinkle twinkle in his eyes..:phew:

Spoiler

e87fc590f7.png

Honestly i captured many BGmy mcing times..but will upload it when needed, ehmm but i think i/we don't need it...:w00t:..

@buttercup18 indeed... no room for any other girl. Love how u said it "plain" sweet, nothing more nothing less..:glasses:.. While i must check my sugar level when MAMA..:blush:

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

Lol irene asks bo gum about yoo jung and hyeri

bo gum doesnt look at irene more than 3 seconds, its very diffirent noticeable compare to yoo jung

first, he never turn around look back at irene

Hide contents

Screen_Shot_2016_12_24_at_9_25_06_PM.png

Thanks for the live update, chingus. Lost my streaming during the break. I could only read the comments on FB. Some indeed said Bogum wasn't as bright and giddy as we saw him back at MAMA. Honestly, reading the commenters cheering on other ships was quite a test for my sanity lol

• Like 17

Just in time to catch Bogummy and Irene presenting the awards.

Spoiler

All I can say that BG has totally different with attitude compare to MAMA event. They were awkward. I think they were aware with this whole shipping thing, including Hyeri. But everyone looked good and pretty. Other chingus here could probably provide the pic or video later. In short, I'm happy on what I saw tonight.

our gurumi boys are dashing in their suit tonight:wub:

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, Chi Le said:

Lol irene asks bo gum about yoo jung and hyeri

bo gum doesnt look at irene more than 3 seconds, its very diffirent noticeable compare to yoo jung

first, he never turn around look back at irene

Reveal hidden contents

Screen_Shot_2016_12_24_at_9_25_06_PM.png

when he is asked about yoo jung

Reveal hidden contents

Screen_Shot_2016_12_24_at_9_25_57_PM.png

Chi le, what was the Q & A about?

watching the clip when Irene mentioned KYJ, I could sense "love is in the air" happy vibe from  PBG :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

I completely forgot KBS Entertainment Award is always held relatively early compared to the other 3 broadcast stations year-end awards shows/music festivals, so that's quite a relief. The fact that Yoojung collapsed out of fatigue really made me scared that Bogum would eventually share the same fate as he is also having very packed schedule after Moonlight. Sigh. Our both puppies are so overworked... :cold_sweat: Having to balance their work and study schedule... Hope they have ample rest after Moonlight's hype die down (and speedy recovery to my girl Yoojung :heart:)

Nice to see Bogum relatively healthy and well at the KBS Entertainment Award. Hwaiting to both puppies with their upcoming schedules!

Merry Christmas to those that are celebrating too and a very happy holidays to everyone here by the way! :blush: May your lives be filled with a lot of Ra On (joy)~

• Like 23

I happened to tune in in time for appearance of PBG and Irene.  I think Irene said he has good chemistry with both Hyeri and Yoojung. He then smiled .... I quite like Irene and also saw a quick flash of Hyeri who seemed to make an expression which is a different feel that I felt about Irene.  Just my own view as an observer as I did not watch both their programs with PBG.

Wishing all of you a Blessed Christmas and great 2017 ahead :-)

• Like 3

I can see and feel the different atmosphere. Imo, they looked kinda awkward and bogum didnt even look at irene just like the way he looked at yoojung. Moreover, I can see the professionalism between them. They just presented the awards professionally. No sweet gestures, lovely gaze and bogum's magic smile. He just smiled as usual. What Irene say? I heard yoojung's and hyeri's name. But when yoojung's name was mentioned, I saw his magic smile :wub:

• Like 19

BILU will have vip premier on 26th, im sure bo gum and KDY will be there, im not sure about jinyoung schedule though

anw irene is really pretty, yoo jung can only dress like that in few years, yoo jung has really nice body

Spoiler

• Like 8