Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

43 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@torquoiselily and @louise31

here I bring a very big popcorn

Image result for popcorn gif

but because that night is Christmas Eve, I hope everything gone well

Since Christmas is really great day, is a shame if there will be a fan war during that time

I'm so sorry admin for quoting this...but this is quite exceptional... Got bump at the door while watching this... This is crazy!!!... Ahahaha... Popcorn!... Yes! Dec. 24 is a time of peace and giving... Happy Holidays Everyone!...:wub: and ohhh make sure you got your nice, tender and roasted turkey too for the night...hehehe

• Like 14

@bubblyflo  LMAO..your popcorn made me laughing so hard. We don't want to be a fatty shipper, chingu. hahaha

@dee_230208  I wish to see BG acts in the villain role (as IRY) again and make a bromance with SJK, YJG or D.O.-EXO. :phew:

This IG said BG's MC at his HK-FM will be the host of YahooBuzz tonight.. He's also MBDC fandom :blush:

• Like 16

@bubblyflo:joy:that's a lot of popcorn you've got their chinguya...don't worry drinks is on me...but can't join the show with you guys coz I have decided to be good on Christmas day but decided to be bad for the day after tomorrow..LOL..I will savor the feeling when I've got back.."BOYOO TASTE THE FEELING":phew:

xGjqzq.gif

I just love this==:heart:===MC Sammy will be the host also for Yahoo Buzz Award!The one who hosted Bo Gum's FM in HK also..:blush:

Soompi awards is now open for voting for different category..Our couple is nominated for BEST KISS, BEST DRAMA, BEST COUPLE, New Rising Actress and Actors...:blush:https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/19/battle-returns-vote-12th-annual-soompi-awards/

but for now let's also do our best in KBS Award..

• Like 17

39 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Soompi awards is now open for voting for different category..Our couple is nominated for BEST KISS, BEST DRAMA, BEST COUPLE, New Rising Actress and Actors...:blush:https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/19/battle-returns-vote-12th-annual-soompi-awards/

Thank you for the link info chingu, will try my best to vote for our BoYoo :blush:

• Like 9

59 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@bubblyflo:joy:that's a lot of popcorn you've got their chinguya...don't worry drinks is on me...but can't join the show with you guys coz I have decided to be good on Christmas day but decided to be bad for the day after tomorrow..LOL..I will savor the feeling when I've got back.."BOYOO TASTE THE FEELING":phew:

I just love this==:heart:===MC Sammy will be the host also for Yahoo Buzz Award!The one who host of Bo Gum FM in HK also..:blush:

LOL!...that's one way we can finally quench our thirst chingu! But I'll always be thirsty for Boyoo... Love 'em always!... Yay! Let's Power Vote again for uri couple again on this one...

• Like 10

52 minutes ago, Lê Thúy said:
Spoiler

Thanks for BG's interview VID, chingu.

"Don't worry, dear" is such a legendary song. The lyric is meaningful for him too, that's why he recommend it. The reason was NOT from which drama. :grin:

And I deeply Love his Angelic face while listening to this song. I ever spent a whole night to watch this VID repeatedly. Too crazy. LoL :wub:

@Kissy13  I voted already but can we vote unlimitedly? I tried to vote many times and it seems they accept ALL my repeat votes. hahaha

• Like 15

Thanks for the BG Hong Kong interview vid, now the truth come out - when the host asked BG if he could recommend any songs for Christmas, he paused and thought about few seconds, then he replied [ because it's at the end of year and the winter is cold so I recommend the song from R1988 " Don't Worry " people should forget about the unhappiness and do not worry , then the happiness will eventually come ] 

Dear chingus, we all know there is a special person in the " Don't Worry " video on his recent twitter, he must love it so much to recommend it :blush:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, seoulistic said:

Thanks for the BG Hong Kong interview vid, now the truth come out - when the host asked BG if he could recommend any songs for Christmas, he paused and thought about few seconds, then he replied [ because it's at the end of year and the winter is cold so I recommend the song from R1988 " Don't Worry " people should forget about unhappiness and do not worry , then the happiness will eventually come ] 

Dear chingus, we all know there is a special person in the " Don't Worry " video on his recent twitter, he must love It too much to recommend it :blush:

Thanks for sharing this translation, chingu.

Stay tuned for watching YJ on YHB now :wub: 

Edit: It's the 1st time for me to watch Live YHB.. Just know that there was None of the red carpet.

https://hk.video.yahoo.com/hkbuzzaward  https://hk.video.yahoo.com/hkbuzzaward/hk-yahoo-buzz-award-042447969.html  https://hk.video.yahoo.com/hkbuzzaward/yahoo%E6%90%9C%E5%B0%8B%E4%BA%BA%E6%B0%A3%E5%A4%A7%E7%8D%8E2016%E9%A0%92%E7%8D%8E%E5%85%B8%E7%A6%AE-081237679.html 

• Like 13

15 hours ago, tares1975 said:

OMG...so, i should have a snack break while waiting her. :w00t:  so excited to see her beautiful dress tonight.

Thanks for the info, chingu. 

what...10.45 pm???... but my eyes already hard to open..... N what with this all awards show. I feel weird n unfamiliar, it''s so diff wiith any other awards i have been watching so far... 

• Like 10