Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Poor BG, thats not a good new, fan war for christmas :))

YJ could be busy promoting her new movie. anyway at least she got to sit and relax at awards show while BG has so many responsibility. KBS really try to milk their son.

• Like 10

@thesecretgarden hugs and kisses to you as well..:kiss_wink:Fighting and best of luck to your final exam...:blush:and can't wait for your next BoYoo post my friend... 

LOL I was about to complain that I am in a zombie mode right now due to sleep deprivation coz of accreditation..while it seems nothing compare to the busy schedule of our beloved couple...From now on I am also grateful that I will get more of overtime pay to spend for holidays but not enough to buy MDBC DVD..wahhh!

OMO!!I was reacting this way when I read the news about December 24..LOL but don't imagine me folks being this beautiful while mimicking this Yoo Jungie's expression...:joy:I've tried so hard to get this expression but it's the other way around..kekeke

GZWy10.gif

Good thing I will be spending my time with my family on the 24th of December..but I will find a way to watch the KBS award on December 31..and spend my New Years Day with BoYoo couple..:heart:

• Like 23

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

Spoiler

Yes,

Fortunately she will not attend because 

there will be a ship war in next 4 day!! beware ship mate!

Hide contents

Not signed in

1 hour ago, lovelyp said:
Spoiler

Another ship also go too :phew: Thank god YJ won't be there 

Oh my gosh.. If fans war is unavoidable, I hope they will not bash each other bias..  

It is unrelated to me, but I am sad to read some comments when other shipping bashed the girl from other shipping which ended up the girl's fandom to curse/bash BG in the end... 

• Like 20

Spoiler

I was doing a bit of research about KSH and YJG: both won best new actor from KBS last year. Both of them never won an award with KBS before last year. KYJ is different, she won best young actress with all three big network... so its possible she will have excellent award this year. I dont want to put my hope up as best new actress is easily be hers, I really pray that YJ can get excellent award with bo gum then song song couple for deasang. Thats a perfect picture.

• Like 17

Yesterday I saw a post on Twitter, I replied that girl a bit..I told her that she didnt have right to judge Boyoo shippers since we all are kind of fans.

And I really felt ridiculous that some fangirls of male idols they thought they're in higher rank/class than female idols and shippers and they give themselves the right to judge others....

I dont mean to recall the issue, I just shared my ideas.

And I would like to say that I believe in wisdom and mature of our Boyoo shipper here.

About the KBS Ent. Award, I hope/expect/believe Bogum will have right way of interaction with his other co-partners before, every of them had a special part in his career life and we cannot deny that truth.

However, I'm really glad Yoojung is not there......:glasses:

• Like 16

16 hours ago, seoulistic said:

In Korea, Christmas is date night, it's not really a family oriented night, it's a night for couples to go out  - hopefully after the Award, the three musketeers will get together with YJ, they can go out to celebrate and have some fun !! :wub: 

Really?!!WOW!!:love:Makes me hopeful with this news chinguya!!I don't mind seeing a group picture again on Christmas Eve but the thought that they are together in a one place with the besties around..feeds my heart with happiness already...

Santa can you hear me?
I have been so good this year and all I want is one thing
Tell me my BoYoo couple is near
It's all I want, just for me underneath my christmas tree
I'll be waiting here.
Santa thats my only wish this year. :wub:

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

In Korea, Christmas is date night, it's not really a family oriented night, it's a night for couples to go out  - hopefully after the Award, the three musketeers will get together with YJ, they can go out to celebrate and have some fun !! :wub: 

I will include this wish to my christmas wish lists. May they have time together although it is just having dinner and watching movie together at home... YJ and her three musketeers. 

@Mepuppy I think we need voodo dances to make it happen... 

Bear-in-the-Big-Blue-House.gif

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, boyoo88 said:

What will happen on 24-25th December will be interesting to see :glasses:

Keep your hawk eyes and wifi on guysss kekekkee

Anyway ,what time YBA started?

Yes it's interesting really LOL 

YBA is on

8 pm if I'm not mistaken

• Like 15

Shipping wars aside. Wow, KBS is really milking on Bogummy's popularity.. I really hope he's attending all these award events because he really wants to. If he's forced to go whoever managing him now needs stop treating the poor boy like a robot! :tears:

From a shipper poiny of view, i hope we can see him interacting with other female celebs. Will those moony eyes make an appearance?? :glasses:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Yes,

Fortunately she will not attend because 

there will be a ship war in next 4 day!! beware ship mate!

Reveal hidden contents

Not signed in

BLESSSING IN DISGUISE... Yoo Jung-ie will not be there... It's much better like this...after all the messed up situation lately......Let's just KEEP CALM, RELAX AND ENJOY THE SHOW... :glasses:

• Like 17

It's been a while since I've posted..but been reading everyone's posts.........

such beautiful people...

credit to owner

Cant wait to see BG and the other two presenting awards (and of course BG's interaction with his other costars :))......I pray/hope for YJ (and BG) to win top awards. 

In regards to the previous (not-so-nice comment from someone), I commend and applaud y'all--BoYoo shippers----for being positive and such a good sport......kudos to all...let's spread BoYoo love!!!!!!!!! It's the season to spread love/happiness and joy!!!!!

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, louise31 said:

BLESSSING IN DISGUISE... Yoo Jung-ie will not be there... It's much better like this...after all the messed up situation lately......Let's just KEEP CALM, RELAX AND ENJOY THE SHOW... :glasses:

@louise31 @bubblyflo oooh I just read this too! I am sooooo glad YJ is not going! It'll be fan war like crazy. It'll be a super hot mess. I know some of them are decent not to compare each other but it's unavoidable and undeniable fact that it will going to happen and I don't want our Yoojungie to be part of that craziness! BG is the guy and he gets the to be in between these ladies so I doubt he'll be getting hate but who knows fandom can be fantards sometimes and we can only assume what's going to happen next hahaha! 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

@louise31 @bubblyflo oooh I just read this too! I am sooooo glad YJ is not going! It'll be fan war like crazy. It'll be a super hot mess. I know some of them are decent not to compare each other but it's unavoidable and undeniable fact that it will going to happen and I don't want our Yoojungie to be part of that craziness! BG is the guy and he gets the to be in between these ladies so I doubt he'll be getting hate but who knows fandom can be fantards sometimes and we can only assume what's going to happen next hahaha! 

That's sooo true chingu!... sooo it's their time to shine now!... Get your Popcorns ready!...This is going to be a one hell of a ride (which I hope will be peaceful all throughout the night) but like you I doubt it too...ehehehe...For us... We're COOL with it...:blush::glasses:

• Like 15

Hello chingus, thought you guys might be interested, remember this...

The gifts are in YJ's hand now, the scrapbook along with 33 stems of pink blooming roses.

They are super creative with such personal touch, the "director clapboard" is the scrapbook ;p  

Read the IG to see what the fans said, so exciting, plus they said they will upload the footage of their encounter with YJ later.

• Like 23

9 minutes ago, louise31 said:

That's sooo true chingu!... sooo it's their time to shine now!... Get your Popcorns ready!...This is going to be a one hell of a ride (which I hope will be peaceful all throughout the night) but like you I doubt it too...ehehehe...For us... We're COOL with it...:blush::glasses:

Yes! Pass the popcorn this way please! Lol. It'll be peaceful on tv but it will get ugly on each fandoms soompis or whatever social media these fans/shippers have hahaha. They will be loud for sure since they haven't seen so many interactions with each of their ship lately compared to us! Hahaha! Lucky us, BoYoo shippers we get to see a lot of interactions with them seen and unforeseen stuff! But yes, I hope there will be some peace and white flags flipping for some truce! And honestly, those shippers need that u know why??? Because we have freaking KBS awards to look forward to and not to mention yahoo awards!!! Hahaha! BoYoo 24/7 baby! Lol. 

• Like 13

19 hours ago, mamun said:

Shipping wars aside. ..

From a shipper poiny of view, i hope we can see him interacting with other female celebs. Will those moony eyes make an appearance?? :glasses:

i will take this opportunity as 'a warm up" to my heart shipper coz i know sooner or later this kind of thing will happen as this is their job. MCing or presented an award just a very little thing than becoming a couple/lover in kdrama. MCing/presented an award will takes just in count of ours or even just couple of minutes. While staring in kdrama takes at least 6 months to finished, n every kdrama couple would saw n witnessed eachother in their very best n even worst moods/condition coz they spent countless days n sleepless nights together so impossible they will act to looked nice all the times.. So we can't compare the bond/closeness between it. 

Spoiler

So plis plis plis...no BoYoo shippers especially from this lovely thread will post or comments or said anything bads here or any acc out there about any KBS moments will happened included them. Arguing with BoYoo individually fans is sad enough, plis do not add it with fighting with other shippres (not just one but two :blink:)

Spoiler

I wanna laugh so hard now.. aigoooo. I hope not exist another "Park Bogum" again in SK. He is too gud to be true. He is all premium packaged therefore so many posessive/hardcore fans 'protect" him, so many shippers lovers wanna he loved/paired with their baby girls, so many ahjumma wanna him as their son in law (should i deleted this last one?? coz i wanna him for my daughter too, but my girl still 8 yo hahahha :w00t:

My heart shipper will decided when the times is come, when BoYoo paired with others actor/actrees in many kdramas, not just one or two. With all the BTS n unseen scenes. ...N times will lead the way where this ship will sailing n finnally docked.:wub:..

@thesecretgarden of course u can call me oenni :blush:.. Will waiting another lovely BoYoo drabble of yours..

• Like 20