Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

4 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

LoL... you beat me again..

It seems to be we can't sleep tonight...

Sorry I did not see your post when I was posting mine...LOL 
next time you can beat me then :P

PS: It is Fri night, I can stay up, can not get enough of this young couple; my husband gone to bed he knows I am crazy about BoYoo...he always leaves me alone :-)

• Like 22

Thank you thank you!!!:wub:wonderful vids n pics!

Just got home and starting to back read...

Good that I started with the best bits....boyoo sweet moments on stage....

And then back read to find out that THAT was the only boyoo moment for the night:crazy:...

But pbg looks ecstatic and did he turn tomato red after his famous line????:blink::w00t:...seemed so...despite heavy pixelation on a tiny mobile screen....lol...

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

@lovelybluehoneyz.. - no dont think YJ is allowed that dress, only at the award. Do you notice Bogum is following her like a bodyguard, watching her like a Hawk..LOL, his wall is very strong I am telling you, no men go near his girl....it is so obvious!:lol:

Yaahh!he even follow her to hand over the trophy to zico..hahaha....btw..i also wonder..of all lines in MDBC,y he chooses that??hehe..

• Like 20

Thank you everyone for the vids!!!!

Did YJ just call BG out for watching the video clip to long? I know she was teasing but is face was like "oh sheet..."  please if we can have translation for the clip:)

• Like 19

My Boyoo family, thank you for all the updates from MAMA. They are the ultimate couple!!!:heart:  The sizzling chemistry is there.. BTW do you guys notice that it looks like our handsome bogummy is wearing contact lenses? His eye look lighter brown? Or maybe he's so gorgeous that his eyes sparkle and I'm going delulu lol:wub:

• Like 23

Now, I'm totally understand why they were not walking on red carpet together because their chemistry is no joke. All the crews will focus on them more than anymore else in the show and it's no good to other artists. 

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

So here is the translation when they presented the awards. 

Did Bogum add "Yes, it is. Is it too obvious?" himself?? :lol:

I bet BG's "do not permit" list for YJ is much longer than that!! :phew: Okay...you can tell us noona all about it at KBS drama awards.  :lol: or better, pls tell KBS to let YJ stay by your side as co-MC on stage!

• Like 23