Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 11/26/2016 at 11:12 AM, superfangermany_stv said:

Just when we were all getting withdrawal symptoms, uri couple comes to our rescue!!! We are such lucky shippers :bawling:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: IS ANYONE HERE ATTENDING BO GUM'S FAN MEET IN HONG KONG?

Core members from Baibu BoYoo thread have approached me and are asking if other members from our thread would also be attending the event. They are hoping BoYoo shippers from both sides (Soompi/Baidu) could gather and meet up right before the event begins. Although we would be pretty much outnumbered by non-BoYoo shippers, but I believe it would be good to know that we have fellow BoYoo shippers around in the house....BoYoo shippers are LOVE :heart::blush::heart:

P.S: Please send me a PM if you are attending

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!I love this idea!:heart:So happy if you could really meet up..so jealous of you guys..wanting to meet all BoYoo shippers in this thread also..:blush:BOYOO SHIPPERS IS REAL LOVE:heart:

@torquoiselily thanks chinguya!!:blush:filling us up with Ra On with your vids..

@gum1626 I love your PP!!:love:Yeah that is indeed a LOOK OF LOVE AND WE BOYOO SHIPPERS ARE NOT BLIND TO SEE IT..:love:

Spoiler

SO AMUSED WITH ONE POST HERE..HAHAHAHA:joy::joy:Regarding the MCing thingy..shoot!!!I see all of us raising eyebrows with this news..so not surprised only one hit the like button post...:joy::joy:As a BoYoo shippers I love it when we are so nice and warm with each other but tend to be a arrogant with the BoYoo vaders...:joy:want to hug you all..please continue this way..loving it so much!!:naughty:

• Like 18

23 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

I really miss the picture of them with no space..it was Bo Gum's ninja move and magic as well..:blush:

Yeah! I think it's supposed to be with Kim and the the two boys only minus Bo Gum or Bogum plus the two boys without Kim if it's edited or cut ha ha ha. Just not to be so obvious that they were together but ......Their friend posted it in their IG or Twit so they cannot changed it.....With so many eyes like an eagle and fast like a wind to post/copy it with their fans....I don't think they can delete or changed it:sweatingbullets:.... Like you said Kissy  dear....we missed the time that they were like  a glue wherever they go and how they spent their rest time they were always together....like arranging their costume in a small way....making a nice massage when their tired ......looking/staring most of the time and the playfulness every time they started to shoot....they were all very noisy and funny....CySFIaqUAAAgwm3.jpgCySFIasUcAEJIZ7.jpg

• Like 23

@bubblyflo tnx for spreading out the good news!!! :heart:

@Kissy13 chingu! This post for a celebration Boyoo in one event once again...:grin:

Lord God Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!!!....

@ggdczy17the first time I lay my eyes on Taylor's red dress fell in love with it instantly chingu!... :wub:

LOL! False Alarm?... Its okay there's plenty to be thankful anyway... Love lotzzzz!!!...:heart:

Edited by louise31
  • Like 14

28 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

GUYS GREAT NEWS!

Squeeealllll! Omg! I'm excited! Hope they are seated together or at least have a lot of moments together in the event!!! Yaaaaaas!

@Kissy13 hahaha! I thank myself sometimes that I am able to make silly stuff like this - me being 28yo. Hahahah! Makes me feel young somehow. I'm glad that a lot of people view and like it as well on IG! Hahaha! 

Edit:

okay, forgot to back read and found out that it's not confirmed yet! Oh well, we just have to wait! We have plenty of time.... :) 

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@liemkopi 

(does it mean YJ will be BG's guest in the HK fan meeting?) 

If his guesting at MAMA is confirmed it's possibke ...OMO, OMO!!let's keep our fingers crossed!! Calling all voodoo dancers in this wonder world!!!

Omagaaaaddd! Crossing it now and will pray to all the gods! Hahaha! I mean, it can happen... can it!?!? Why not, right!? 

It happened with one impossible couple since the gal is hallyu and very rare that she does come out to any fan meet, but she came. So I'm hoping it will be the same fate as our ship! Chaeballll! Hahaha. 

If it doesn't happen, oh well, there's plenty of chances!

• Like 17

@torquoiselily love your animations. I was laughing the most on the guys being new K-pop group. Just imagine, the audience will not only witness their talents in singing and dancing but also their comic antics.:lol:

@thesecretgarden welcome aboard. Your drabbles are that of a novel writer's. Are you sure you're not a book author?

To all new members, although my greetings are late, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay and keep sailing with us happily and positively.

Guys, I noticed we are missing our lead voodoo dancer @Mepuppy and chief analyst @Phuong Dinh

@Edith Fabian wouldn't it be wonderful and an early Christmas gift for us if KYJ will be PBG's special guest for his FM in HK? The fans that get to be there will be so lucky. I'm kinda envious.:anguished:

@louise31 yes, I very much love the first red gown that Taylor Swift wore also. I really wish KYJ could wear that (or something similar) one of these days.

• Like 16

On 11/27/2016 at 4:48 AM, Edith Fabian said:

Hi, fellow shippers! I've missed YOU! 

Thank you for all your posts...they complete me :)

I'd just like to say something about who YJ will choose in the future..I think she has already made a choice..she's at an awakening age, wherein a lady is ready for a transition..fortunately, BG was there.. And on his side, he was also in a stage wherein he was looking for someone to complement him, and YJ was there..let's face it, with all the years he's been in the business, it's hard to imagine that he never got to like or get attracted to other women, and we must be honest that there are beautiful and doll like ones like our YJ who he could have easily chosen, right? But the key here is the TIME! No matter how much other will disagree with YJ being paired to BG because of her age, they must realize that there is a turning point in everyone's life wherein we allow our hearts not to be dictated by our minds..it's just a story of searching for someone and that someone appeared right in front of you then BOOM! You see all pink flowers and rainbows around you..BG is already an adult, so he knows as much as we do that he needs to bide his time,as far as YJ is concerned, but he had a seal already, that's why I got to mention that "BoGum wall activated" the first time..he has sealed YJ, and he has been making it pretty obvious since the last few weeks of their shooting, maybe? And those moments are the very reason we're shipping them so hard because we know that something wonderful is happening between them and all we need now is the confirmation.. And here patience must take its lead..let's join BG for being patient :D good things come to those who wait.

Amen to this chinguya...:blush::heart:

@louise31 I was so happy to read the news chinguya!!I was already filled with happiness and doing some crazy dance moves but it's still unofficially confirmed..hope and praying for this to happen really!!I will perform vodoo dance as well..:blush:

@Mepuppywhere are you chinguya?missed you already...:heart:

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, yoojunged said:

Hi friends! I'm so happy that Yoojung is confirmed to attend MAMA 2016! Can't wait to see our girl wearing a dress again. I hope this time, her stylist gets it right lol. (Btw, loved your ideas @ggdczy17!) If Bogum is confirmed to attend as well then we won't have to wait for too long until the next time we see them together :wub: 

Anyway, I've been wanting to share something with you guys... (Short analysis in spoiler below)

Hide contents

Bogum tweeted this video of him and Yoojung a while back:

https://twitter.com/BOGUMMY/status/775317522115534848

(I still don't know how to make tweets show up directly, sorry for that!)

Based on my very little understanding of the Korean language, Bogum said 'You must watch MDBC!", then Yoojung said "You must watch it!" 

What captured my attention is how endearing the way Yoojung looked at Bogum here. It's so heartwarming, her gaze! :heart:

Notice how there's absolutely no space at all between the two? Especially after they laughed, Yoojung leaned closer towards Bogum. 

Another thing that made me really like this video is the caption! Bogum captioned this with '고백' which means 'Confession' with the arrow heart emoji. Based on what I understood, what the two were saying had nothing to do with confessions, nor did it sound like a confession. So I wondered why he captioned it with that word... (and an arrow heart emoji!)

I'll let you guys wonder with your imagination :blush:

(Note: Bogum referred to MDBC by  '구그달', which is the short form of '구르미 그린 달빛')

Like I said before it is natural for me to overanalyze BoYoo related things, but I really can't help it! Most probably because personally for me, if I post something on social media on my personal account (not fan related), I really think it through and I usually make people read between the lines with what I post. (Example: If I want to put a caption related to the person I like I use codes or song lyrics, stuff like that) 

Hope we will receive more good news soon on Bogum's side! Have a great day dear fellow shippers :)

Chingu, now you got the "Sherlock Holmes" fever too. LOL. Yes, I think our boy PBG have been giving hidden codes that BoYoo shippers could (and love to) only decipher. Don't worry, you're not alone in overanalyzing things related to our couple. That's why we are in this lala land.

• Like 16

21 minutes ago, yoojunged said:

Hi friends! I'm so happy that Yoojung is confirmed to attend MAMA 2016! Can't wait to see our girl wearing a dress again. I hope this time, her stylist gets it right lol. (Btw, loved your ideas @ggdczy17!) If Bogum is confirmed to attend as well then we won't have to wait for too long until the next time we see them together :wub: 

Anyway, I've been wanting to share something with you guys... (Short analysis in spoiler below)

Hide contents

Bogum tweeted this video of him and Yoojung a while back:

https://twitter.com/BOGUMMY/status/775317522115534848

(I still don't know how to make tweets show up directly, sorry for that!)

Based on my very little understanding of the Korean language, Bogum said 'You must watch MDBC!", then Yoojung said "You must watch it!" 

What captured my attention is how endearing the way Yoojung looked at Bogum here. It's so heartwarming, her gaze! :heart:

Notice how there's absolutely no space at all between the two? Especially after they laughed, Yoojung leaned closer towards Bogum. 

Another thing that made me really like this video is the caption! Bogum captioned this with '고백' which means 'Confession' with the arrow heart emoji. Based on what I understood, what the two were saying had nothing to do with confessions, nor did it sound like a confession. So I wondered why he captioned it with that word... (and an arrow heart emoji!)

I'll let you guys wonder with your imagination :blush:

(Note: Bogum referred to MDBC by  '구그달', which is the short form of '구르미 그린 달빛')

Like I said before it is natural for me to overanalyze BoYoo related things, but I really can't help it! Most probably because personally for me, if I post something on social media on my personal account (not fan related), I really think it through and I usually make people read between the lines with what I post. (Example: If I want to put a caption related to the person I like I use codes or song lyrics, stuff like that) 

Hope we will receive more good news soon on Bogum's side! Have a great day dear fellow shippers :)

Sorry for this anti climax reply.....

But based on the date 12 Sept, it's probably a tweet to hint the epic Episode 7 surprise confession kiss. 

Referencing dramabeans recap for the date: 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-7/

• Like 17