Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 minutes ago, princesssarang21 said:

@gingerbreadgirl31 I only remember that he's only said they had a oppa-dongseang relationship in an interview once during MDBC, but I think he was hesitant about it lol like there was a literally pause before he said it (I personally think because he's an honest person and he doesn't see her like that but maybe he was told to say that because it's safer). I Forgot which interview exactly but it's the one where he called said yoo jung yang then later he said yoo Jungie I think lol I'm not sure if there were other times

I agree at least pbg is diferent from other and treasure what ever friendship they have.

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, gingerbreadgirl31 said:

I agree at least pbg is diferent from other and treasure what ever friendship they have.

Like I said before, their relationship already move to term of chingu, and if you notice that YJ is casually talk to him in banmal means that they're indeed close

What term of chingu they have???

I don't know haha

• Like 19

1 minute ago, bubblyflo said:

Like I said before, their relationship already move to term of chingu, and if you notice that YJ is casually talk to him in banmal means that they're indeed close

What term of chingu they have???

I don't know haha

Ok fine just spread love love love have a good day to all boyoo lovers outher.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, WildDivine69 said:

We actually do have very strong fans of BG and YJ who are regular posters that have done a fantastic job keeping the thread in line with morality from the very beginning. Especially with YJ. And I'm pretty confident no one wants to see either of them get hurt. Because of the nature of the thread, I'm also pretty confident the Mods are constantly checking on the thread. People are always free to report posts as they see fit. 

No, don't start a private thread;  I like this thread!! Don't be an octopus ;p  don't start a private group, be strong,  Like you said above "many posters here are doing a fantastic job keeping this thread", so keep up the good work and show .the etiquette  of good and fun way of posting in this boyoo cruise-line! Fighting!

btw,

Spoiler

did people really use the "r" word, or it was an assumption;that is indeed a strong word, please be mindful of what we said here.

Also, as some mentioned earlier, if we are not pleased with what other said, especially strong negative comments about boyoo, we can private message (pm) them personally..

• Like 23

1 hour ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

It funny.. since the day that BoGum call Yoo Jung a "doll" from 2day1night show.. all netz.. and news outlet been calling her a "doll" also.. but then she does look like a doll in some of the recent picture...

Even before MDBC though people who saw her in real life have been saying she's like a doll. Other people just took more notice when Park Bo Gum mentioned it. Even Lee Jun Hyeok said she's like a wind up doll. I've been so curious before if she really does look like a doll but with both of her costars mentioning it I'm guessing she's really it. :)

• Like 18

@peachlover777 Yes, unfortunately they really did.

Edit: It was statutory "r" to be exact. 

And the private chat would basically be for individuals like myself who remember what it's like to be(and have kids close to) YJ and even BG age. If any of you all get an invite, and don't want to participate you're more than welcome to refuse it. I'm confident this thread will continue to move along beautifully for the BoYoo-ers who choose to remain. There will probably be quite a few, a lot actually :) .

I love this thread. Honestly it's been the best shipper's thread I've been on. But I'm not going to PM anyone that goes as far as the above to be disruptive. So to keep myself and possibly others like myself from getting perma-banned, I thinks it's best to have another, more private setting to discuss our OTP.

• Like 18

Hm.. If you guys are starting up a group chat, please count me in. In light of recent posts, I agree that these two are adorables and simply experiencing youthful love or first love, in my delulu mind hehe.. and I believe none of the shippers intended to blow this out of proportion to the extend of god knows what you are thinking about. Peace all:)

• Like 17

I agree from now just looking forward for kbs drama awards just support them take not majority of awards  vote consist of 50%vote from us and 50%from judges and kbs  im sure they won awards but we dont know what is it or how many i think they complimate each other when they accepting the awards with tears of joys in their face.

• Like 16

11 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

By the way, why this thread talking about heavy stuff lately??

Can we spread happiness and love like our puppies??

Look at Bogummy here, he even having a blast at somewhat boring award but he not bored because he's enjoy it with her 

I know what's that smile for :

After Jin Goo gave Bogum a " I know what you two are up to " glance, Bogum apologietically smiled " was it so obvious, hyong " :))

Don't be an octopus, don't crumble ! Boyoo shippers, fighting ❤️ ❤️ 

• Like 24

52 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

@peachlover777 Yes, unfortunately they really did.

Edit: It was statutory "r" to be exact. 

And the private chat would basically be for individuals like myself who remember what it's like to be(and have kids close to) YJ and even BG age. If any of you all get an invite, and don't want to participate you're more than welcome to refuse it. I'm confident this thread will continue to move along beautifully for the BoYoo-ers who choose to remain. There will probably be quite a few, a lot actually :) .

I love this thread. Honestly it's been the best shipper's thread I've been on. But I'm not going to PM anyone that goes as far as the above to be disruptive. So to keep myself and possibly others like myself from getting perma-banned, I thinks it's best to have another, more private setting to discuss our OTP.

If there is a private chat, please add me in.

i have fun reading all the delulu posts. As most of us have already mentioned, this is a shipper thread. As a avid reader of the thread, I find that most of us are really mature compared to the other FB group I have joined. I do think most of us know when not to cross the lines. 

i also agree that we should not expect yoojung or bogum to behave in a certain manner. When I first saw the video that bogum left with V, I was initially upset but when I took a step back to think about the situation, I realize I have no right to be upset with him. It was an event that require socializing and he is just a human. And indeed, subsequent videos show that we should not jump to conclusion and we should not judge. And importantly, both of them are not oblidged to behave in the way we want them to. More of such events will happen in the future when they partner with other actors/actresses. So just be positive and ship on.  

• Like 20

Bogum my calls KYJ a doll because she trully looks line a real doll -  metaphorally and physically . He even said on one of the bts - that's she is so cute . She has a cute baby face and actually so does he . even with the age diffrence / they look like same age - both baby face

• Like 22

yj is a minor every1 knows so whats the fuss? last I know the biggest national ship of korea have been hyunzy. the most peaceful ship at that for years. that too with a minor. that too 6 years back. same as yj bg. only difference is for both there was no other ship before them. that kept everything peaceful. so lets not get too far ahead in calling out korean tradition, which in some way ifans don't really know beyond the kdrama world. 

• Like 19