Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

26 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

See, this only proves that we are not the only ones who notice that "SOMEthing" is between our BoYoo couple. I liked the way the MC teased PBG. Did you see that smile BG gave? That was not a shy smile or an evasive smile. It seemed to me he was comfortable being teased with KYJ. :D

His smile is really too sweet! 

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Hanalove9  ....It's seems I'm not going to Lurk here for a period of time:sweatingbullets:. And thank you for your concern....and the word big sis....is the one they used to call me with my friends in the other thread....so you can call me big sis:). and the message to NB....is it for me or for someone else about the words "you didn't  pick on me":P and the words pitiful.....I will never think of you like that.....just sharing thoughts darling....I don't usually post ....I love to lurk....sometimes I do help if there is a question that I might share to answer .If I can help .....then that's the time you will see me post with pictures:blush: Just be happy and always think beautiful thoughts for Park and Kim and if you are weird ....I'm also weird like you:sweatingbullets: were quite the same.....Everyday you wake up......always smile and feel the good energy around you....Keep on smiling hana!!! 

Hahaa...BigSis (I ll call u that then).... :blush: I know you are kind, otherwise I wouldn't say that. I can only talk freely with ppl I like and trust (not to misunderstand me). 

Thank u BigSis... when I hv questions I ll come to u :kiss_wink:  :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

17 hours ago, tares1975 said:

I'm PBG fandom lurker over a year.  Never shipped him with anyone before.

But since felt something between BG&YJ, then decided to be BoYoo shipper

My heart knows, This Road is Long...

Can't be revealed or clear expression in short time, just WAIT for 3 years, 5 years or more..

It maybe Happy-ending or Sad-ending for sailing couple. 

If you think you're the one who strong enough.. Hold on together until the END!

:heart::):heart:

PS. Next week I will go to Kwanghee University. Hope to see our couple walking the red carpet together @ AAA awards, I will share their photos if I can take them :wub: 

WOW! Lucky you chingu. I wish I could go back to Korea for a vacation too but my current life schedule does not permit it. Yes, please do share pics and videos of our lovely couple. Have a safe trip. Enjoy! Thank you.

• Like 20

19 hours ago, mamun said:

But Bogum is 23 years old, i don't think it's wise to openly/be caught dating a minor at this point of his career, no matter how sizzling their on screen chemistry was.

Plus, openly dating in Korea can mean your future pairing will not work as effectively as when you are single. We know how much fans love shipping K-drama couples (we are one of the many examples lol). With their young age, they definitely have a lot more dramas to do, many more actors/actresses to work with. So i can totally understand their agency trying to shut down dating rumours.

Usually it's the actress who will suffer the most, but in their case, both of them might receive backlash. Yoo Jung from Bogum's possesive fangirls, Bogum from people who might think the relationship lacks moral. You should read the reaction (in spoiler) to Baro & Yoojung's dating rumor. Of course it was a baseless rumor and a bit stupid. But what I'm trying to say, k-netz are not supporting this kind of relationship.

For now, i would be thankful if they stay as close friends.

Reveal hidden contents

Posted on May 11, 2015

Following B1A4’s Baro clarification about his relationship with actress Kim Yoo Jung once again, netizens have started to laugh at journalists for continuing to bring up the dating rumor. 

The two were rumored to be dating after they were spotted together on a live broadcast for SBS’ 2015 Suwon JS Cup U-18 International Youth Club Football Championship on May 1st.

Not long after the rumors spread, their respective agencies spoke up, denying the relationship and pointing out that Baro and Kim Yoo Jung were also with Seo Shin Ae and other acquaintances at the event. However, despite the official statements, Baro clarified his relationship with Kim Yoo Jung again, as he said on the latest episode of Section Tv, “She’s a good dongsaeng.”

Netizens are having the time of their lives as they mock journalists for trying to pair a minor who’s still in high school (Kim Yoo Jung) with an adult (Baro) in a dating rumor.

Kim Yoo Jung and Baro were costars in MBC’s Angry Mom, which just finished airing on May 7th.

Check out some of the netizen comments below:

1. [+12,591, -275] Who would date a minor ㅋ

2. [+11,644, -148] No reason to even clarify, how could people even hook up a minor and an adult

3. [+9,892, -125] Yoo Jung is a high schooler. Come on, journalists!!!!!

4. [+8,682, -120] The people who actually think they’re dating are the ones who are weird

5. [+595, -8] Journalists hooking up two co-stars out watching soccer together ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+587, -18] Baro may look young and cute for his age but he’s actually quite older ㅋㅋ Yoo Jung’s just barely a high schooler. Obviously they’re oppa dongsaeng.

7. [+500, -4] ㅋㅋㅋ The fact that this even needs to be clarified is weird

8. [+429, -8] How could you hook him up with a high schooler.. ㅡ..ㅡ come on

I'm sorry to cut your post chingu.  I am thankful also for the friendship they are having now. I just hope that they can maintain this friendship. I am happy that there are netizens who really love and protect KYJ. I see that most of the comments were addressed towards the reporters/journalists.

• Like 21

This just my opinion but I think if fans will not shipped them hard or if fans will ship them lowkey and if they will not be real there is mich BIG possibility that they'll reunite in a drama i think 5 years from now. 

Because in kpop world dating is really taboo. 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

Guys am a little lost...what happened? Is there some drama with our BoYoo couple?

I wish there was, but none that I've seen (news-wise) so far. But, are you talking about the above pics with them wearing in red outfits? Those are fan-sign event (which they both look stunning). Or is it something else?

• Like 12