Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

Chingus It'  true they not dating yet..but when you see this photo? What do you think?

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/you_r_love/

He can stick his cheek with hers without feel embrassed or awkward, may others see this photo do not have the same feeling' with us, may they say that because pbg consider Yoo Jung like her sister and also kim Yoo jung. Began with oppa dongsaeng relationship who knows slowly trough times their relationship changes to lover.

But everything possible.Many love stories began with friendship and end up to be lover. Like ed Sheeran Said:

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand"

Credit : http://www.azlyrics.com

They are now comfort each other, he call her Yoo Jung ah.. and she call him bo gum oppa, with time they Will miss each other because they used to spent almost a day time together, look each other, tease, laugh, cry, and eat together. They Will miss that time when they were together, and yes they admire each other, slowly admiration feeling changes, they think their feeling are sibling love but  they not realise they have feel in love each others..

I have an older brother too, but i never pose selca with him like this, cheek to cheek like that??

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, happysloth said:

But then at that time she was asked to pick between CP and YS :D:D 

But Byung Yeon had no loveline whatsoever with Ra On in the drama so it's really funny that she picked BY haha.

This time Dong Yeon became a scapegoat instead of Jinyoung haha

• Like 24

16 hours ago, Mepuppy said:

YJ said that they just followed PD on what to do during the kissing scene? This PD ah.. grrrrrrrrr...

Why are they depriving us fans of a joint interview??  Wae? Wae? Wae? No space? Chair too small?  

hahaha maybe they want our BooYoo couple to sit with the same green chair..they're a shipper like us no??..hmmmmm kekeke

• Like 18

16 hours ago, baloi said:

TO BORROW LYRICS FROM A SONG, I'D SAY "THEY HAVE THE RIGHT LOVE AT THE WRONG TIME" :lol:

AND I THINK THIS SONG BEFITS THEM :lol:

lol..hahaha let's sing together chingu..

"but somewhere down the road..our roads are gonna cross again..it doesn't really matter when"

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

But Byung Yeon had no loveline whatsoever with Ra On in the drama so it's really funny that she picked BY haha.

Dong Yeon always be their best friend, the best third wheeler. LOL mianhe KDY

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Yeah, poor Gat Byeong Yeon :D  I really hope BG, YJ and DY found friendship and support with each other that will last for years. 

• Like 15

16 hours ago, happysloth said:

But then at that time she was asked to pick between CP and YS :D:D 

that's because KDY name wasn't on the choices kekekeke..wonder if the host on the wrap party included his name??hmmmm good job Yoo Jung ah this eonnie is so proud on your answers...:blush:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

KBS is known for being generous with their couple awards. They usually give out 3 at their year-end awards. So I'm 100% confident that BoYoo would win one and walk on the stage together to receive that award :D 

And since it's a couple award, the couples would tend to act lovey dovey as they receive it. SO can we expect something like this again? :wub:

i wish to see BoYoo interaction in KBS on year end award too but i afraid they gonna pull their "genius" CEBU trip stunt on us again:expressionless:

i still remember how excited we are with their CEBU vacation and get a "love square" drama with some hide-and-seek interaction between "oppa & dongsaeng" instead duh

http://media0.giphy.com/media/12wPElEkteoJUY/giphy.gif

we are lucky coz the staff  & fans share some photos & videos. and coz of their "law of attraction" is too strong we get to witness the airport scene as well.

is it possible to see their interactions just like MDBC press conference again at the award?

http://orig02.deviantart.net/ec93/f/2012/070/9/4/i_need_hope_gif_by_lovewinter-d4sh1h9.gif

pic credit to owner

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, enzek said:

i wish to see BoYoo interaction in KBS on year end award too but i afraid they gonna pull their "genius" CEBU trip stunt on us:expressionless:

act like they are awkward & distant towards each other:bawling:

is it possible to see their interactions just like MDBC press conference again at the award?

I have a feeling that they will make YooJung an MC for this year's award as KBS will choose its top rising young star every year probably for publicity and exposure.

Last year was Bogum's and Kim So Hyun's turn. High chances are this year will Yoojung/Kim Ji Won/Kim Min Suk from DOTS

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, louise31 said:

I was about to say the same thing though chingu!... she's oozing with charisma and appeal on this photo... PBG might have seen her at that time... If PBG must have felt something for YJ prior to this... I swear he would probably fall head over heals with her at this point...I mean who could've have not? Look at that Face, Body and Wits...didn't know someone as perfect as her could exist... :heart::glasses:

Actually his actions spoke it all, and he even praises her beautiful many times....

And we could see he often finds chance to hug her,.....YEAH YEAH YEAH.....

• Like 19

16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

THIS!  A BEAUTIFUL,  PRETTY, SMART GIRL INDEED

BoGummy-ah, don't waste your time to not chase this beautiful, wise, smart girl!

RIGHT!!!!:blush:want him to make a move right now..which I see "he is really doing right now"..oh lalala enjoy my coffee break with their interviews!!

@Phuong Dinh he is really not normal if he don't grab this opportunity to make this lovely girl fall for him..kekeke

@Mepuppy let's do the vodoo dance again!!

awwww...GROUP HUG BOYOO SHIPPERS!!:heart::heart: THIS DAY!!I'M IN HEAVEN ALREADY..LOL:blush:

• Like 20