5 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

Same chairs LoL

WOT???

WHAT??

SO THEY ARE IN THE SAME PLACE ACTUALLY? 

DID THEY MAKE A PROMISE WITH EACH OTHER TODAY TO USE A SWEATER? LOL

4 minutes ago, ssamm said:

Thanks to all those sharing the translations and updates :thumbsup:

i was watching this bts clip and I'm wondering...at the part where she puts a flower on his hat...are the holding hands or is it just the huge sleeves that are making it seem like they are??? @ the 1.12 mark....I'm pretty sure they were not filming too coz the mic staff wasn't holding it up and they way they faced back to the camera too....hrmmm why not let go of each other's hands??? 

THEY INDEED HOLDING HANDS

*CAN'T CONTROL MY CAPSLOCK KEY HAHA

• Like 19

1 minute ago, bubblyflo said:

WOT???

WHAT??

SO THEY ARE IN THE SAME PLACE ACTUALLY? 

DID THEY MAKE A PROMISE WITH EACH OTHER TODAY TO USE A SWEATER? LOL

THEY INDEED HOLDING HANDS

*CAN'T CONTROL MY CAPSLOCK KEY HAHA

Holding hands!???? ahhhhh share pictures pleasssssssssssseeeeeee

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, PrincessMe2515 said:

They really hate us don't they?

LOL relax chingu. even in the public at the airport they can't control their law of attraction together imagine in the interview place that is kinda private like that.

they may give us shipper have heart attack with their interactions there

http://rs1181.pbsrc.com/albums/x432/vrejs-pics-and-stuff/Gifs/tumblr_lmk8nwwYIs1qhk0qq.gif~c200

but their management may get headache with their interactions while they're at the interview hahaha

http://brotherswithnogame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/1292186522_triple_facepalm.jpg

pic credit to owner

• Like 17

16 hours ago, enzek said:

LOL relax chingu. even in the public at the airport they can't control their law of attraction together imagine in the interview place that is kinda private like that.

they may give us shipper have heart attack but their management gonna get headache with their interactions in the interview hahaha

hahahaha I saw sidus & blossoms ceo starting to scratch their foreheads!!!

kekekeke:glasses: you guys solved the problem while we shippers are enjoying!!lol:phew:

• Like 15

Guest yumoreo5

Mischievous Bo Gum. Bo Gum just wants a Best Couple Award with Yoo Jung, so he can "officially" tell the world that Yoo Jung is his, Park Bo Gum's person/woman. Haha. Bo Gum seems so adamant about the Couple Award. Lol I pray that it comes true and hopefully, he'll do his famous line to Yoo Jung. 

Bo Gum seriously reminds me so much of his hyung Song Joong Ki during this interview. They both are so humble and grateful towards their partners and the crew who worked with them :) 

• BG said he wanted the Couple Awards the most. JK said in APAN that the couple award was the most precious to him.
  • BG mentioned about Yoo Jung as the senior in acting with lots of experience who helped him a lot. JK said the same things about SHK a few times.
  • BG wanted the Excellent Awards to go to Yoo Jung - his partner. JK mentioned a few times how SHK deserved the highest awards more than him. 

Wow, Blossom guys!!! Such humbleness and gratitude even at their peaks of popularity and stardom. The way they appreciate their co-stars really touches me.

Guys like Joong Ki and Bo Gum are honestly just bound to become famous. Look, Charm, Talent and Attitude. There's a reason why SJK dominated the first half of 2016 and Park Bo Gum in the 2nd half :) It's truly their year :) 

--------------------

Lmao Yoo Jung seriously!!! You're playing the mind game with us again :D Just a few days ago, you picked your Seja Jeoha right away now you changed your mind??? 

• Like 24

Chingus It'  true they not dating yet..but when you see this photo? What do you think?

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/you_r_love/

He can stick his cheek with hers without feel embrassed or awkward, may others see this photo do not have the same feeling' with us, may they say that because pbg consider Yoo Jung like her sister and also kim Yoo jung. Began with oppa dongsaeng relationship who knows slowly trough times their relationship changes to lover.

But everything possible.Many love stories began with friendship and end up to be lover. Like ed Sheeran Said:

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand"

Credit : http://www.azlyrics.com

They are now comfort each other, he call her Yoo Jung ah.. and she call him bo gum oppa, with time they Will miss each other because they used to spent almost a day time together, look each other, tease, laugh, cry, and eat together. They Will miss that time when they were together, and yes they admire each other, slowly admiration feeling changes, they think their feeling are sibling love but  they not realise they have feel in love each others..

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Lmao Yoo Jung seriously!!! You're playing the mind game with us again :D Just a few days ago, you picked your Seja Jeoha right away now you changed your mind??? 

But then at that time she was asked to pick between CP and YS :D:D 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, louise31 said:

Yeah!!! Bo Gum really eyes the Couple Award early on while still filming, he even mentioned it for the first time I guess during the EW On-Set interview up until now... He's very consistent and knows what he really wants...  :blush:

Can't help to squeals!!!He really is sure of who he wants!!!lalalala their goes my delulu minds again!!:blush::heart:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

I was so amused with the MDBC group picture..where as you can see Bo Gum was not so vibrant..& Yoo Jungie was leaning on the PDnim but her waist was sticking like a glue to Bo Gum..kekekekeke Aeygo!!!you can do this BoYoo ah..were just here patiently waiting for you two to come out..I was like watching MDBC again..Lee Young just wanted to mark Ra On "MINE"..same goes to Bo Gum..

They have a right feeling at the wrong time???lol:blush::sweatingbullets:

TO BORROW LYRICS FROM A SONG, I'D SAY "THEY HAVE THE RIGHT LOVE AT THE WRONG TIME" :lol:

AND I THINK THIS SONG BEFITS THEM :lol:

• Like 12