Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, electricblue said:

this photo was taken I am sure  BG and YJ are sitting very close to each other and  his hand must be around YJ shoulder if we look at the photo properly both bodies are touching each other and YJ bottom was very close

Yup sorry to cut your post ,but yes indeed ... their bottom is so close.. both bottom stick together... I don't see BG stick to his right and YJ to left.. it so automatic that they are close... just that when they about to take pic... YJ tinted her body to left side... and yes BG's left hand so weird crossing to himself it's he is trying to control his hand lol my delu~ again;)

• Like 21

On 25/10/2016 at 4:44 AM, Phuong Dinh said:

OMG BLESS WHOEVER POSTED THISS!!!!

So it's really that Bo Gum put his hand behind Yoo Jung's back to help her adjust her back before DY did. Waaahhh Bo Gum be the man for Yoo Jung ! :wub:

And DID BO GUM REALLY HOLD YOO JUNG'S ARM AS THEY WERE WALKING???? :astonished:

It's look like HE IS REALLY HOLDING YOO JUNIGE ARM...:heart::heart::heart:HEHEHEHE so giddy morning again BooYoo shippers!! :blush:

• Like 12

7 hours ago, nataliakay said:

Wooohooo are we blessed or what! Finally one where they sit next to each other hahaha ...RIP girls. Haha

See how there is no personal space again when they sit next to each other. Although KYJ's upper part of the body was leaning towards PD the rest are still glued towards PBG lol. Ahh....i'm so happy now. I think we can all sleep deeply after 4 days of no sleep lol. At least for now...until we crave for summore lol

Not only they sit side by side but also... They do the same hand sign... Thumbs up.. And.. They did that EVERYTIME..  HAHA

• Like 15

@Phuong Dinh what would we do without you?!?!:wub::wub: such a perfect analysis and description ...JJANG!...very awkward indeed and the last bit we see of them just messed it all up and gave us a happy ending. LOL. 

I saw some photo's from their interviews. Gosh, its so clear that they have lost so much weight, especially with the oversized top Bogum is wearing. I hope they gain back their health and weight. so we can see their beautiful smiles and faces again. Hope someone out there will translate and share the news with us. 

I was reading this article about Lee Joon and Kissing scenes ...the last paragraph/quote caught my attention and then i instantly thought about a particular BTS and Bogum saying that "because I'm not good at it" they had to re-do the scene.....hrmmmm....going a little nuts over here. :phew::phew: ....it just got me thinking....i think coz i'm so crazy about them right now, i can relate them to anything. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/lee-joon-spills-on-the-difficulties-of-kiss-scenes

HAPPY B'LATED B'DAY @budzy90 I hope your whole week, better yet month is filled with Raon:D

• Like 18