Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

3 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

Didn't they realize that it's more fishy if that photo was deleted? :)

it seem they always making fishy move like that after the fan sign event.

tried to separate them with group & other plan but it backfired LOL

http://politicalmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Obama-epic-Fail-meme.jpg

but it not anybody fault tho. bo gum himself act like magnet towards yoo jung hahaha

http://media.tumblr.com/21eadb4e9afa3f65b2afd1c47e0b6b3b/tumblr_inline_mhvg4wDHnT1qz4rgp.gif

credit to owner

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, kikyo4ever said:

He can't keep his eyes off her! Why?! :P because he is so so smitten with her :blush:

She's an angle!!!!! Young goddess:heart: like Song Hye Kyo

I am curious how they do name each other in contact list on their phones???  

RaOn? or Joeha? my person?... or both hahahaa

I like your idea, maybe her name in his phone "My person" and hers is "Joeha".....

I can't keep myself but grinning ear to ear,....WHat did they do to me?

My IG is flooded with this photo......Another wave is rising again.....So we rise and cheer again....:heart::blush:

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:

I was just thinking all these 4-5days must be a torture for both since they cant interact as per normal. Like its there but u cannot see or touch lol

Sorry to cut your post.... that's why I feel BG cannot stand anymore.... he actually can wait until inside the plane to approach YJ... but he just feel like waiting for her and go in together knowing that he might get photograph he just didn't care and DY understands him hence follows behind them...these few days they have been hiding all the way to interact... Boy! especially BG he is so attracted to YJ and touching her.... that's why we see once when YJ walk beside BG they are like magnet automatically attracts... BG just wanted to pull YJ fast away into the plane to a safer place where they can be together.... guess both at early stage of a relationship lol... older couples can tolerate and stays apart....

Hence when they reached Korea... both are arranged to go by special exit... probably requested by their managers.... cannot afford further pics to flow out... I do wish to see more interaction but I guess hardly can.... as they are going back to their busy working schedules....we have to wait patiently...I believe something will be out someday but for the meantime we just leave them alone for a period of time :)

• Like 22

23 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

lol...hehehe chingu can you pm me the picture??don't have the app for downloading images from twitter & insta since I'm using our company's computer..hehehe thank you in advance..putting aside my pride for BooYoo only kekeke:blush:

already sent to you haha

• Like 7

I felt so ecstatic today!!!:blush:..BooYoo moments gotta catch them all!!Lol I was very amused with Boo Gum ah..he can't resist anymore remind of bts where he can't resist to hug Yoo Jungie..awww that is love folks!!they're so smitten with each other..especially the boy as my mother keeps on saying...:blush:

I just read this quote this afternoon while having our coffee break "Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting"

pssttt Boo Gum ah you should follow this rule..keep it low..kekeke :heart:

want to dance boombastic at the moment!!already made this photo as desktop background hehehe

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Btw, just a small survey

1. Who was originally Bo Gum's fan only?

2. Who was originally Yoo Jung's fan only?

This is actually important because I'd like to hear your own opinions and observations on BoYoo relationship. As hardcore fans of each side, you'd be able to provide more comprehensive views on Bo Gum/ Yoo Jung's behaviours and personalities around their partners of the opposite sex, as compared to general BoYoo shippers who started as YoungOn couple's and MDBC's fans. I hope that you can provide your own analysis so we, as shippers, could look at BoYoo relationship from different angles :)

I myself was originally just a Yoo Jung's fan only but I made a lot of effort in watching Bo Gum in other dramas and on show so I have fairly good understanding of Bo Gum's personality and manners. However, it'd still be better to hear from Bo Gum's original fans. So if any BG's only fans have any interesting anecdotes of BG, please share with us too :)

Before I got sucked into the black hole that is MDBC, I was neither a YJ's nor BG's fan.

For years, I've been faithful to my ultimate bias (that hunk who graces my prof pic) and silently keeping vigil at that one old ship made by him and the lovely sonyeo jangsa (she's my ultimate female bias).

Before I stumbled into MDBC, I had no knowledge whatsoever of an actor named PBG, never watched any of his previous works, not even his stint in PD Na's YOF. I loved and watched all of PD Na's OF series except the one BG was in simply because I didn't watch (any of the) Reply (installments). 

I knew only a little bit of YJ. I'd watched a few of her previous works and truly enjoyed her performance in Angry Mom (her chemistry with both Baro and cuty pie Ji Soo was super!).

MDBC has shaken my loyalty to my long-time biases. It made me fall in love with BG and YJ. It made me ship these two adorable youngings. Since I'm a complete novice in the BG and YJ universe, I cannot contribute any insights to discusssions in this thread, sorry... I can only offer my "Like" to posters here and my love to BG and YJ.

• Like 24