Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Lol i see the lack of our OTP photos have made all of us really paranoid about everyone. We were paranoid about CSB, KDY and now this girl with short hair in the recent vid. Hahahaha. But yea who is she? Hahaha Sigh.....

This seriously reminds me of Song Song. When everyone was just dying to see a photo of them together and then....none. until one day SHK mass update her IG and  uploaded like 5 pics straight. Haha we can only hope for the same for Bo Yoo

• Like 16

1 hour ago, gissy said:

i read at the MDBC Philipine facebook page that there are only few people to welcome CSB because they are abset about lack of our OTP moments. They suspect there is something between her and PBG lol

tsk tsk tsk how could they treat & think about her like that? soo bin just joining the trip today so how could they blame her about the lack OTP moment?:blink: on what basis that they suspect her? any evidence or witness about their suspicion? in the BTS pic & video we can see how bo gum treat her. just like a colleague & workmate that's all. they should separate from her character as Jo Ha Yeon, Lee Young's fiance in MDBC and her personality as an actress Chae Soo Bin in real life.

why don't they suspect dong yeon too? he post his pic with yoo jung with a comment "miss you" in insta and tell her to come there quickly. he also held her hand to stand up in wrap up party although bo gum just beside yoo jung. he help to held yoo jung hanbok skirt in the fan sign event.

and they should suspect jin young as well. he been with yoo jung from the beginning of the flight, went to restaurant together and also sit beside yoo jung in car while in the way to the restaurant:expressionless:

sorry i'm a BoYoo shipper. i truly am. but as i mention in the MDBC thread before, nothing annoyed me more than when people dragging actress who know nothing along while being fine with all the actors. so nonsense, childish and ridiculous! this type of double standard mindset need to go seriously :angry:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Lol i see the lack of our OTP photos have made all of us really paranoid about everyone. We were paranoid about CSB, KDY and now this girl with short hair in the recent vid. Hahahaha. But yea who is she? Hahaha Sigh.....

This seriously reminds me of Song Song. When everyone was just dying to see a photo of them together and then....none. until one day SHK mass update her IG and  uploaded like 5 pics straight. Haha we can only hope for the same for Bo Yoo

Ya, I felt that too. In my opinion, from the photos that staff share, and other actors share, they like separate to their own preference. Like team Bogum is going to island doing some sports. I indicate, the queen, princess myung-eun, yoojung and other actress are in diff team. Usually girls like to chat, take photos, enjoy the view. And some boys are doing outdoor activities. This is what I think. So keep calm BoYoo shippers, don't ruin your mood today because we don't have their photos yet. hehe.

About CSB, if there are people who speculate about BG-SB are dating, JUST IGNORE. Are they close? From the footage and BTS we can see that the relation is same close as BG- Princess Myung-eun. They don't have many scenes together. :phew:

• Like 12

Hello my fellow BoYoo couple shippers. Wow, I have just been gone for a day or two and already have a lot of pages to back read. Moving quite fast guys. I see we have new members on board. Welcome to our very own "happy place".:) Why the gloomy vibe though? Is it because there are no pics of our couple together? Don't be. Let's look at it from a positive angle. May I remind you guys there might not be much "ninja fan-taken" pictures today because it's Sunday. It's church day for most people in the Philippines.

For our couple not having much interaction you say? We cannot be sure of that. There are no pictures to prove it but we have somebody already told us (from a first-hand witness) that they were having fun in the pool last night. Thank you @antares1975 for that delulu heart-saving info. Yes, there's a time lapse video taken (it's in PBG's thread) but you'll just be frustrated because it's too fast. Guys, at least this means there's no more "cold treatment/war" going on between them. That's good news. Just look at BG's pics from last night and this morning. He's "smiling" again. We know why, right?

As @sunallyce24 said let's leave our couple in the hands of FATE. They're are still young. I am a shipper for our couple but let's be realistic for a bit. KYJ is still in high school. I can see from her that she really prioritizes her studies. Same with PBG. A big round of applause for the two of them. Now, with their current popularity they will have tons work ahead of them. They will be extremely busy. We know in our hearts that something transpired between them otherwise we will not be here. If they decide to take that "something" to a higher level now then that will make us really ecstatic that "we could touch the sky", right? I think though, NOW is not a favorable time for that. I'd rather have them enjoy their current "friendship" (I'm tired calling them oppa-donsaeng) and with care from both sides when the right time comes (if they're really meant for each other) maybe then we would hear "wedding bells". Kyaaaahhhhh!!! I'm sorry that's my delusional heart talking. PBG, take it from an ahjumma, if you are really serious with our KYJ you better start with those wooing moves now (especially with her daddy and mommy dearest). Good luck!

So for now, let's turn those frowns upside down, be happy, and continue to support our BoYoo couple. "Let's strike it while the iron is hot" as @Phuong Dinh said. Have a good Sunday everybody!

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

LOL the bold part might only happen with BoYoo like maybe when yoo jung is 20 or above years old LMAO

wasn't she ask her mom first before she post anything in her insta?:P

• Like 8

BoYoo shippers, please don't do the "who is this girl/guy and why are they with PBG/KYJ?". Please. And don't hate a person just because they happen to be friendly with one-half of our OTP. It is going to happen, so we may as well prepare ourselves for it. I understand we really, really, really want to see them in the same frame to put our minds at ease, but for the record, both of them have friends of the opposite sex. It really is okay....

• Like 20

1 hour ago, ssamm said:

whilst watching the special again.... i realised something, but I need all of you to help me confirm. 

When they were singing Happy Brithday to Bogum, there was a girl's voice that started the singing and was bright and the clearest all the way through....Yoo Jung was in the crowd and pretty close to the camera. Do you guys think it was her voice? I think it is, but not 100% sure. Her voice sounds so excited.

you can see her at the 2.41 mark in the light blue top behind two guys next to her in the grey and navy t-shirt. she starts the happy birthday song at the 2.23 mark. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuwxJx0_QR0

I need to find more interactions to feed our shipper hearts. 

Yes chingu. The one in the light blue sweats was our KYJ. I'm not sure if she initiated the birthday song but if you listen closely she was singing along with the group. As I saw from the video PBG was really hyper. LOL.

• Like 8

15 hours ago, budzy90 said:

Cr : owner

hi guys, Does anyone know who this girl is who is with PBG and why she is going off alone with him? 

please tell me it's his stylist!!!:o

Unsolicited advice chingu, every time you're wondering who he's with, you're going to get crazy, I tell you, I've experienced this. Right now, I'm getting crazy always checking on the internet for updates of the couple hoping for their photo together and even if I realized that's not going to happen, I'm still checking, LOL. We're in a bad case of withdrawal syndrome or shipper syndrome!

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

BoYoo shippers, please don't do the "who is this girl/guy and why are they with PBG/KYJ?". Please. And don't hate a person just because they happen to be friendly with one-half of our OTP. It is going to happen, so we may as well prepare ourselves for it. I understand we really, really, really want to see them in the same frame to put our minds at ease, but for the record, both of them have friends of the opposite sex. It really is okay....

yeah it not weird if they have many friends of opposite gender. yoo jung is 17 years old while bo gum is 23 yers old. they are still youngsters. that the age of having many friends and interacts with many other people. chill out everyone!:)

• Like 9

Yesterday when i saw fixing clothes picture , it   reminded me what Bogum said on bts special episode. He said a lot of praises and one of them was she cares for me and Yoojung agreed and said that she cares for him. Then i thought she must have fixing his clothes before on set. My guess on the frequency of this action is a lot. Because when they get off the car on the fansign, she fixed his clothes like the most natural thing of her to do. I ship these people i adore both but the thing i want to say is that they are close friends ,  and i hope at least it stays that way.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

Unsolicited advice chingu, every time you're wondering who he's with, you're going to get crazy, I tell you, I've experienced this. Right now, I'm getting crazy always checking on the internet for updates of the couple hoping for their photo together and even if I realized that's not going to happen, I'm still checking, LOL. We're in a bad case of withdrawal syndrome or shipper syndrome!

I could not agree more. For everybody's peace of mind and heart I recommend you watching the SPECIAL episode for MDBC. If you look closely the two ladies in the video this morning are BG's group of stylists. If I'm not mistaken there are like 4 of them (one is a man). So chingudeul KEEP CALM.

Guys every person is a "social" being. If you have set of friends so do BG and YJ.  I'm sorry but I just don't want negativity be brought in this thread. This is our HAPPY place remember?

• Like 15

15 hours ago, enzek said:

tsk tsk tsk how could they treat & think about her like that? soo bin just joining the trip today so how could they blame her about the lack OTP moment?:blink: on what basis that they suspect her? any evidence or witness about their suspicion? in the BTS pic & video we can see how bo gum treat her. just like a colleague & workmate that's all. they should separate from her character as Jo Ha Yeon, Lee Young's fiance in MDBC and her personality as an actress Chae Soo Bin in real life.

why don't they suspect dong yeon too? he post his pic with yoo jung with a caption "miss you" in insta and tell her to come there quickly. he also held her hand to stand up in wrap up party although bo gum just beside yoo jung. he help to held yoo jung hanbok skirt in the fan sign event.

and they should suspect jin young as well. he been with yoo jung from the beginning of the flight, went to restaurant together and also sit beside yoo jung in car while in the way to the restaurant:expressionless:

sorry i'm a BoYoo shipper. i truly am. but as i mention in the MDBC thread before, nothing annoyed me more than when people dragging actress who know nothing along while being fine with all the actors. so nonsense, childish and ridiculous! this type of double standard mindset need to go seriously :angry:

I also check the page from time to time. Forgive them because most of them are teenagers, I think. Anyway some actually were saying because they didn't know she was coming and they immediately ask some people if they could still go even if on short notice and there were 10 of them who went to the airport and they were saying she was beautiful and tall like a model. Most of the fans of the MDBC fb page are BoYoo shippers and you can feel their frustration. I'm almost 50 years old and sometimes can be irrational too. But don't worry there are some level headed people there who check and advice them from time to time. 

• Like 9

Aeygo my beloved BooYoo shipper..let this ship sail smoothly..:blush:let us keep the positive vibes & enjoy our delulu minds with this cute puppies..maybe they will post their picture later..their vacation is still on going..

GRRRRR I'M PULLING MY HAIR IMPATIENTLY!!HAHAHA WHERE THE HELL IS OUR OTP PICUTRE??!!!lolzzzzzz:D

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

I also check the page from time to time. Forgive them because most of them are teenagers, I think. Anyway some actually were saying because they didn't know she was coming and they immediately ask some people if they could still go even if on short notice and there were 10 of them who went to the airport and they were saying she was beautiful and tall like a model. Most of the fans of the MDBC fb page are BoYoo shippers and you can feel their frustration. I'm almost 50 years old and sometimes can be irrational too. But don't worry there are some level headed people there who check and advice them from time to time. 

ok thanks for the info. i hope they keep calm and shipping BoYoo in a classy way. i don't want any fan war LOL that's so scary:crazy:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Aeygo my beloved BooYoo shipper..let this ship sail smoothly..:blush:let us keep the positive vibes & enjoy our delulu minds with this cute puppies..maybe they will post their picture later..their vacation is still on going..

GRRRRR I'M PULLING MY HAIR IMPATIENTLY!!HAHAHA WHERE THE HELL IS OUR OTP PICUTRE??!!!lolzzzzzz:D

LOL chingu. Miss @phuong dinh and Miss @myicecreamcakexoxo do you have any new MVs to calm our hearts? Thank you.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, boyobear said:

@kkwattana thanks for the first part of the video, but whatever happened to the second part of it where bg is supposed to run to yj, scoop her up, turn 2 rounds &....

LOL. Chingu I believe YJ's mommy dearest was with her in the restaurant. We can picture this in our delulu minds though.:lol:

• Like 5