Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

...thinking back to when they did the interview where BG suggested going on vacation/trip after drama is over, I don't think this is what he had in mind where him and YJ would seperated the whole time :tears: it's the 23rd right now right? so they have 2 more days to have fun before going back to reality...that's what vacations usually is suppose to be...I hope the MDBC cast gets to enjoy and relax for the few days they have left before going back to their busy schedules...BoYoo fighting!

• Like 13

1 minute ago, myicecreamcakexoxo said:

Hehe it's fine! And I don't think I've mentioned it before...? Even if I did, I think I forgot about it so no worries :sweatingbullets: There are so many other nice BoYoo vids out there that are on my playlist (@Phuong Dinh I'm one of your subscribers! Please keep the video coming, thank you! :D) and I can share some of them sometime later! Let's keep spreading our love for BoYoo! :wub:

Awww, thank you :wub: Honestly this is my first time doing video editing and it's all because of my love for uri couple....see how love can take a person so far? I'm actually considered a tech noob in my family :sweatingbullets: But yeah, now I'm proud to say I've learned how to use imovie quite proficiently, haha :D 

Anyhow, it seems I can't stay away from this thread or the main for more than three days. Today is just about my limit. And here I thought I can avoid camping here until all my midterms are over, but then again...my test on Friday night didn't go as well and I could've just visited this thread anyway and it wouldn't have made a difference :sweatingbullets: Gah, but seriously though, this thread moves almost as fast as the main drama thread! Moonlighters/BoYoo shippers are seriously awesome!! I have 20+ pages to back-read here, and then 60+ pages on the main thread oh my... ME LOVE IT :wub:

I love your videos too ^ ^ Great job! Keep them coming :)

Anyway, I agree a lot with your opinions on GumJung. 

• Like 13

On 22/10/2016 at 1:18 AM, boyobear said:

NashvilleLRG.PNG

ANY FORM OF INTERACTION

(PHYSICALLY OR JUST STARES)

BETWEEN BOGUM & YOOJUNG IN CEBU

reward.jpg

VIRTUAL KISSES FROM 

MOONLIGHT COUPLE SHIPPERS

(NO. OF KISSES DEPENDS ON

TEMPERATURE OF PHOTO)

hahaha:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

@hanalove9 hehe.. No fanfic dear, I want real life otp happy ending, with rainbow n kisses! That's why I join this thread hehe.. 

@sunallyce24 how could we have the same thought??? I post somewhat similar scenario also!! Yes for happy ending! I truly hope they keep in touch as friends/siblings, then when the time is right, bam real life couples...  :wub:

• Like 9

On 22/10/2016 at 5:32 AM, Phuong Dinh said:

Now I'll spend some time analyzing Bo Gum x Yoo Jung's final kiss. Gonna be quite lengthy so bare with me :)

But before I do this, please be reminded of 2 things, even as BoYoo shippers

1. Both Bo Gum & Yoo Jung are professional actors. Kissing is like nothing to them most of the time. It's just their job

2. Bo Gum is skilled at kissing (watch R88 y'all :D ) so this kiss is very very light.

-------------------

Now back to their kiss, I've obeserved and deduced a few things:

#1 The kiss scene must have gone through at least 4 takes cuz of different angles.

Just within only 5 seconds below, just count yourself, that's already 4 takes pieced together :D

And this does not include those far-away takes that may/may not rely on camera trick ^ ^ and also the NGs.

So I wonder how many times they actually kissed for this final scene :phew:

#2 Bo Gum did deepen their kiss

In this gif, you can clearly see the 2 different angles taken: the 1st one, Bo Gum's lips focus on Yoo Jung's upper lip but for the 2nd angle, his lips aimed directly at Yoo Jung's both lips. You also can see he pushed further to capture Yoo Jung's lips deeper. That little thumb brush by Bo Gum's hand on Yoo Jung's cheek and the way his manly hand hold Yoo Jung's neck just made this scene even hotter :wub:

#3 Yoo Jung smiled to the kiss

She smiled 2 times for 2 takes. Just focus on her lips, you'll see her smile/smirk as he was kissing her. 

first time:      

Second time: 

Managed to catch her smiles? :) This shows that she was indeed happy to receive the kiss and she's enjoying it pretty much

#4 Yoo Jung actually slightly opened her mouth to search for Bo Gum's lower lip 

Just look closely, you'd see what I mean. That's actually a very bold move of her, considering that she still had to shut her lips tight for the previous 2 kisses in the drama and she's still very inexperience with romantic scenes like this :) Even a lot of older K-actresses wouldn't open her mouth when kissing, I'm surprised that our young Yoo Jung did what she did here. Was she a bit caught up in the moment that she forgot to tighten her lips? :phew:

This head tilting moment is a bit akward since their eyes were both close but you could see that they were both searching for each other lips. Those super light touch of noses and lips before they went deeper were kinda awkward but so heart-fluttering at the same time. It clearly shows that they're still inexperienced with their kisses but they're still so wanting it. We could see Bo Gum being very considerate and trying hard to make the kiss scene as as light and innocent as possible (altho he could totally eat her out :D

-------------

So after analyzing this scene again and again from different angles, I can conclude that both of them were really indulged in their kissing and they wanted more too. The mismatch between these two's experiences in kissing actually make the kiss genuine and heart-fluttering to me. Whether or not they let the emotions be involved in the kiss, that's something we wouldn't know for sure. But seeing these two enjoying kissing each other, especially from Yoo Jung's side, I'm happy :)

hahaha so much joy with this..I have butterflies on my stomach while reading it plus your gif!!!!!!!!!!gahhhhhhhhhhhhh squeals!!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

Wow!! Suddenly many big names from main thread popped up here. Thank you, guys!!! I won't mention names here coz there's so much of u.afraid I'll leave out your names. Before, there were several regulars here that are famous 4 me in main thread. But today felt like there's an exodus. So happy for your all presence. 

Let's make this our happy place... :heart:

If a certain c-strip maker and you-know-who fan also here, this thread will feel like the main thread.just move location :blush:

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, saaraahaanaa said:

@hanalove9 hehe.. No fanfic dear, I want real life otp happy ending, with rainbow n kisses! That's why I join this thread hehe.. 

@sunallyce24 how could we have the same thought??? I post somewhat similar scenario also!! Yes for happy ending! I truly hope they keep in touch as friends/siblings, then when the time is right, bam real life couples...  :wub:

Same wavelength? Nah... more likely sharing same love and dreams for OTP.

Lets leave it at the hands of FATE. Even if they were to be in some kinda relationship, it still takes lots of investment of loving, time and effort to maintain and keep it going stronger. Look what happen to Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens after High School Musical? I was so disappointed.

• Like 11

Hi chingu..

i saw this video that foxstar_jw posted on his instagram.. It was a time lapse video.. (Dont know how to put it here) But i think it was f4 having fun in the pool at night.. What do u think?? Hehe really craving for the sight of them :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

I won't complain if there's less interaction between our BoYoo couple on their Cebu vacation. I understand them because I know that there are many people out there observing them and may speculate something and spread any rumor. I trust that their friendship is genuine and strong, whether we see them together or not. From their previous interviews, they mentioned how close they are and even labelled their closeness as "sibling relationship." I'm sure they meant what they said back then. I am assured that their friendship will not stop/end after MDBC. They started to contact each other after episode 1, which means they have each other's number, I believe, and they can still communicate 'til now. They're both still young and yet to accomplish more in the future. I just hope that their friendship will turn into something special at the right time.:heart:

• Like 8

whilst watching the special again.... i realised something, but I need all of you to help me confirm. 

When they were singing Happy Brithday to Bogum, there was a girl's voice that started the singing and was bright and the clearest all the way through....Yoo Jung was in the crowd and pretty close to the camera. Do you guys think it was her voice? I think it is, but not 100% sure. Her voice sounds so excited.

you can see her at the 2.41 mark in the light blue top behind two guys next to her in the grey and navy t-shirt. she starts the happy birthday song at the 2.23 mark. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuwxJx0_QR0

I need to find more interactions to feed our shipper hearts. 

• Like 12

I know it's gonna be wavy & stormy ride for us BooYoo couple..but can't lose hope with this two..I know their is something that's why I decided to join in a forum for the first time in my life...we can do this right!!!:blush:

• Like 14

There's a video in instagram showing bogum this morning. Looks like he is tired. Somehow I feel pity for him, eventough his feeling is real for jooyung, maybe its hard for them to stick together now...theres so many eyes watching and curious:)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

I know it's gonna be wavy & stormy ride for us BooYoo couple..but can't lose hope with this two..I know their is something that's why I decided to join in a forum for the first time in my life...we can do this right!!!:blush:

YASSSS BE STRONGGG BOYOOO :blush:

• Like 8