Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, Jillia said:

I think it really depends on the agency. I think some already mentioned that Blossom Ent. is actually encouraging their stars to date or at least there is nothing wrong with it if they do.

Not sure about SidusHQ I think @bellaangel012 could give more informations on that matter. :D

I think for idols there can be a strict dating policy. But probably a lot know that the girls from Girls Generation date but if I remember it correctly their agency SM Entertainment had a strict dating policy as well but kinda changed it. Again I only know basics about it.

But I have a opinion on it. I think celebrities should be allowed to date. Fans who think their "oppas" need to wait for them or shouldn't date to stay "pure" need to get a life. :P

Why the fear? I guess the age gap could be one matter. Image is another matter.

This sounds good. And happy to hear that his agency is not that archaic. 

Yeap, I'm realistic I think even if they are dating, they will never confirm anything (unless Dispatch catches them with their stalking.....which I do NOT agree with) while she is 17....here's to hoping.

Image...sigh sad huh...I think those girls need to learn to have an identity....nothing wrong with being happy with Oppa you know. You can still ship

• Like 12

Hey everybody!

I really like the chemistry these two have going on and definitely think that they should put it to good use in a later project!

As for the shipping and the age difference...I had a classmate/group member last spring semester from South Korea who was preparing to get married over the summer to a guy she had been dating since she was 16...and he was twenty-two/three? I don't remember the exact age, but the reason I still remember this is because of the shock me and the rest of the group got when she casually mentioned it. I guess it was a cultural thing? She and the other Korean native in our group seemed so non-plussed about it. Also, looking at the Korean entertainment industry, there's SO many older actors dating/being married to young actresses/singers. Look at Suzy and Lee Minho (who's seven years older), they began dating when she was a couple of months into her twenties...

Spoiler

Which I still raise an eyebrow at. They were already vacationing a month into dating? Probably started dating while she was nineteen.

Are these two dating? I wouldn't know. Could they date? Probably, if they had the consent of the parents, as it works in various countries. 

• Like 18

I think age is just a number when it comes to love, however since they are both in the entertainment industry, they're living under a microscope so anything and everything they do will be judged. if they are really in a relationship it's better for both of them career wise if no one finds out for at least 4-5 more yrs, as sad as that is, but I guess that's how the business works.  

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Chingu! Good morning! This is great newsth!!! I'll get back later to you guys! I'll have my board exam today and this news boosts my confidence today! Wish me luck chingus! Love y'all:heart:

I know how you feel me too I'm in my exams period i wish you all the best! Good luck chingu ;)

Hope in Your return you'll find good news <3

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Now I'll spend some time analyzing Bo Gum x Yoo Jung's final kiss. Gonna be quite lengthy so bare with me :)

But before I do this, please be reminded of 2 things, even as BoYoo shippers

1. Both Bo Gum & Yoo Jung are professional actors. Kissing is like nothing to them most of the time. It's just their job

2. Bo Gum is skilled at kissing (watch R88 y'all :D ) so this kiss is very very light.

-------------------

Now back to their kiss, I've obeserved and deduced a few things:

#1 The kiss scene must have gone through at least 4 takes cuz of different angles.

Just within only 5 seconds below, just count yourself, that's already 4 takes pieced together :D

And this does not include those far-away takes that may/may not rely on camera trick ^ ^ and also the NGs.

So I wonder how many times they actually kissed for this final scene :phew:

#2 Bo Gum did deepen their kiss

In this gif, you can clearly see the 2 different angles taken: the 1st one, Bo Gum's lips focus on Yoo Jung's upper lip but for the 2nd angle, his lips aimed directly at Yoo Jung's both lips. You also can see he pushed further to capture Yoo Jung's lips deeper. That little thumb brush by Bo Gum's hand on Yoo Jung's cheek and the way his manly hand hold Yoo Jung's neck just made this scene even hotter :wub:

#3 Yoo Jung smiled to the kiss

She smiled 2 times for 2 takes. Just focus on her lips, you'll see her smile/smirk as he was kissing her. 

first time:      

Second time: Managed to catch her smiles? :) This shows that she was indeed happy to receive the kiss and she's enjoying it pretty much

#4 Yoo Jung actually slightly opened her mouth to search for Bo Gum's lower lip 

Just look closely, you'd see what I mean. That's actually a very bold move of her, considering that she still had to shut her lips tight for the previous 2 kisses in the drama and she's still very inexperience with romantic scenes like this :) Even a lot of older K-actresses wouldn't open her mouth when kissing, I'm surprised that our young Yoo Jung did what she did here. Was she a bit caught up in the moment that she forgot to tighten her lips? :phew:

This head tilting moment is a bit akward since their eyes were both close but you could see that they were both searching for each other lips. Those super light touch of noses and lips before they went deeper were kinda awkward but so heart-fluttering at the same time. It clearly shows that they're still inexperienced with their kisses but they're still so wanting it. We could see Bo Gum being very considerate and trying hard to make the kiss scene as as light and innocent as possible (altho he could totally eat her out :D

-------------

So after analyzing this scene again and again from different angles, I can conclude that both of them were really indulged in their kissing and they wanted more too. The mismatch between these two's experiences in kissing actually make the kiss genuine and heart-fluttering to me. Whether or not they let the emotions be involved in the kiss, that's something we wouldn't know for sure. But seeing these two enjoying kissing each other, especially from Yoo Jung's side, I'm happy :)

I love u!!!! Thank you!!!! :wub:

@louise31 Good luck with your exams my dear.  Hwaiting!!!! 

• Like 10

19 hours ago, antares1975 said:

Yes, I hope some fans or staff took photo @ pool. I've tried to search in IG/Twitter but not found yet. :cry:

Could you ask if they are sweet to each other?LOL..This is the problem with being a shipper, we are begging even for crumbs under the table. So news bad or good are precious to us. I've been a shipper so many times, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hae for years, 2 local celebrity couples. LDW and LDH were really super sweet during hotel king bts,dahae was the one doing the massage on his arms though, no admission ever and then dahae admitted dating Se7en. Well after so many years, it was a sigh of relief for me, hahaha. For the other couple, they went pfft. For the other one they have  the same age as bogum when they did a drama tgt after 4 or 5 yrs, they are still together as a couple. Sorry if this is off topic i dont know how to hide it. Someone said on fb that they don't seem close during the dinner, so this is gonna be a one roller coaster ride!

• Like 10

Hey fellow shippers!! I just need to get this out of my system, so just bear with me, coming from delulu mind hehe..

I got a feeling yj is pulling a raon episode 13 n 14.. She gave her all during the filming, becoz nobody can simply accuse them of being out of boundary becoz they are in character. We can see she was guarded in the earlier bts. It was pbg who was the one doing all the skinship, trying to make her laugh.. Sigh.. This guy really embodies his charater, sometimes i'm confused, coz it really looks like he tried his best to get our yj attention, just like cp being clingy to raon.. Later on we can see she's kind of responding, especially in the ep 13 14 bts onwards. She openly admitted several times pbg really handsome, and with all the flirtations, whether consciously or not from pbg, she might have fallen hard.. Hence we can see how she actually enjoy the last kiss, the last hug, n the fan meeting.. Its like raon in ep 13.

Then its now ep 14 onwards phase. Pbg look down, still happy but not jumpy. He is too obvious this guy hehehe.. Especially on the wrap up dinner. She did said in entertainment weekly interview she hope seja don't forget her. What does this mean??? Meaning u will dissapear from his life? Huhu.. I think she's being realistic, parallel with raon character. Being together, an underage with legal adult, is a doomed relationship. Pbg will be seen taking advantage, she will be seen negatively by the public. I think she's trying to protect them both, image and all. This is really the time for pbg shining, any scandalous issue would put a halt on his career. N also hers.

Now I hope pbg will pull a CP, meaning coax her to stay by his side, even as a friend. But it will not be easy, coz I think yj kind of determine to not take it further. Hence she just hope seja will not forget her, when she enter legal adult age, if the feeling still mutual, albeit lack contacts, I hope they can be together again.. Oh my shipper heart.. 

• Like 23

KYJ is too young to date,it will hit her career bigtime if she will be in a relationship to anyone. Their sweetness during bts might be just for "FAN SERVICE" but im not saying that it "is".. Bec on my personal opinion whether its real or not its impossible not to develop any feelings towards your partner especially they are on their teen years though PBG is aleady 23 and thats the common age for youngsters to easily fall in love. They might already have something going on between them but they need to control and hide it for as long as they can. Im a big fan of BoYoo couple and im really happy that they get along very well on and off screen. =)

• Like 9

@saaraahaanaa So, chingu. Just consider this as our fan fiction then. What should we call this? MDBC Takes 2? Special Edition?? (They already made one so can't use it).  In this creative thinking of delusional mind, we can make fan fiction that they get reincarnated  into modern time . Then what will happen when HY comes into the scenery today? GYAAA..... (worry...worry...) Let's make her character continue being not intrusive  just be their friend. Don't forget to make it a happy ending story :D

Edited by hanalove9
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Just drop by to say this .. I watch some of PBG BTS  .. other dramas too.. I notice with KYJ he initiates the skin ship .. he is more clingy .. but as for the other co-star in other drama .. the girl that started the skinship .. touching etc etc .. not him

Ive noticed that too.. no offense to pbg-hyeri and pbg-irene fandom but its the girls who always initiate skinship to pbg where as in mdbc its him who makes the first move. You can also tell that kyj was a bit shy and not too touchy during the early bts. Pbg always holds her hands and he even hugged her in one of the bts. I guessed he couldnt control himself that time,hehe..I cant blame him,kjy is so beautiful and caring. Its impossible not to fall for her.. =) just sharing,speaking of that bts when pbg hugged kyj,she sd while laughing "you scared me,what are you doing?".. find it very cute and sweet... =)

• Like 19

Real or Reel? Life imitating Art.

Speaking from a Shipper's heart. Please bear in mind, this is only my delusional mind.

PBG & KYJ started off like CP & RO, crowning around like puppies and best pals. 

Now they have hit the CP-RO separation stage, BG-YJ seemed to be distance with each other. Difficulties to catch both in the same picture frame.

RO facing obstacles being a rebel's daughter while YJ being a minor.

CP was heartbroken when RO wanted to leave his side.  BG appeared lost at YJ's distancing herself.

RO did all for the best interest of CP. who knows, KYJ did it for the best of their careers.

There was a separation period before CP & RO are able to happily walk down the flowery path.

Can we hope for the same for PBG & KYJ few years down the lane?

Happy Sunday to all.

Still yearning for a happy shot of BG & YJ to ease my anxiety.

• Like 22

On 10/20/2016 at 10:18 AM, WildDivine69 said:

@myicecreamcakexoxo OMG!! You're koreprimavera?? Holy shucks, lol. I'm pretty sure you mentioned it before so forgive me for being slow and not putting two and two together. That being said, I love, love, love your vids. This is is too awesome :heart:....

Edit: Good Morning All!

Hehe it's fine! And I don't think I've mentioned it before...? Even if I did, I think I forgot about it so no worries :sweatingbullets: There are so many other nice BoYoo vids out there that are on my playlist (@Phuong Dinh I'm one of your subscribers! Please keep the video coming, thank you! :D) and I can share some of them sometime later! Let's keep spreading our love for BoYoo! :wub:

On 10/20/2016 at 8:11 PM, happysloth said:

Whoah @myicecreamcakexoxo you're seriously awesome!!!! This is one fantastic video. All different scenes/frames carefully picked and perfectly blended into one solid, belieable storyline. Awesome!!! Ever consider a career in movie editing?  

Awww, thank you :wub: Honestly this is my first time doing video editing and it's all because of my love for uri couple....see how love can take a person so far? I'm actually considered a tech noob in my family :sweatingbullets: But yeah, now I'm proud to say I've learned how to use imovie quite proficiently, haha :D 

Anyhow, it seems I can't stay away from this thread or the main for more than three days. Today is just about my limit. And here I thought I can avoid camping here until all my midterms are over, but then again...my test on Friday night didn't go as well and I could've just visited this thread anyway and it wouldn't have made a difference :sweatingbullets: Gah, but seriously though, this thread moves almost as fast as the main drama thread! Moonlighters/BoYoo shippers are seriously awesome!! I have 20+ pages to back-read here, and then 60+ pages on the main thread oh my... ME LOVE IT :wub:

I can't really give any insightful opinion about the Cebu matter atm because I'm still so behind but just to keep it positive: our OTP are both still young. Bogum and Yoojung are not even at the peak of their careers yet so it really gives me hope that they're going to be working together again in the future! Maybe a movie? Or a twenty-episode melodrama? Eighteen is not enough, okay? :phew:

And if they manage to keep this close (beautiful) relationship even way in the future - which is very likely considering their personalities - and once they're both old enough, and the media/people are no longer so concerned about YJ's age, maybe then the two of them can freely start "something". If their chemistry is already off-the-charts now, imagine what it will be like when the two of them are at their respective "ripe ages" (what am I talking about, lol)? Yoojung is already such a stunner, and Bogum is all kinds of perfect, but them in their twenties and thirties? I think I may just get burned by their staring at each other :w00t: PLEASE DRAMA GODS I BEG YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Right now, I'll be satisfied with their supposed "oppa-dongsaeng" relationship. This is a safer route to take (again, at least for now) and I've always found relationships to be more meaningful if they're built after some significant amount of time. I can just imagine Yoojung and Bogum maybe calling each other late at night and giving advices to each other about acting - they will get sidetracked and forget about time, and then after they're done, Bogum will start to steer the conversation away by asking YJ how's her day, and YJ will shyly tell him about it, Bogum will smile sweetly into his phone, and gah, my heart just explodes from the cute image I painted in my delulu mind :D Maybe I'll ask my dongsaeng to write a fanfic about them :wub:

Anyway, ramblings aside, the whole point is: romantic/not, it is likely that both Bogum and Yoojung will remain close in the future and the affection that they have for each other could maybe develop into something more. The amount of time they've spent knowing each other will play a positive role to the amount of trust and respect they have for each other as well - which, I think is the perfect recipe for anybody who wants to start a marriage ehm, I mean, long-term relationship, lol. Sorry, my delulu mind just went ahead of me (are those wedding bells I hear inside my mind? Yea, must be me being delulu-ish, XD).

Err, sorry for the long post/ramble guys! I can just never stop blabbering about moonlight/BoYoo so please pardon me and my chatty mouth (fingers). Now off to back-read! :lol:

• Like 21