Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, boyobear said:

how do you do half-likes? I like the first part but not the second...

well, not that i dun like them eating out together but that'll take time off our OTP.

haha you're so funny:lol:

don't know why but now suddenly i'm imagining some stereotype scenes between the OTP in asian dramas like:

*both yoo jung & bo gum were in the same hotel. yoo jung was inside the lift on the way to the lower floor while bo gum was waiting outside the lift that was beside yoo jung's lift on the way to the upper floor. when both lift was finally opened, yoo jung step outside the lift while bo gum enter inside the lift that was beside yoo jung's lift. they passed each other but both don't noticed each other presence.

OR

*yoo jung & jin young were in the same transport together while bo gum & dong yeon in the same transport together. their transport passed each other but they don't noticed about each other.

#actually these are among top OTP scenes that frustrate me so much when watching asian dramas LOL:P

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/it-crowd-maurice-moss-frustration-fuck-this.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/YOmera3t2deNi/200.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/fefaf79ba1c8bdecb66a26fff209335c/tumblr_inline_mjmdtzVn7V1qz4rgp.gif

credit to owner

even if i can only see one BoYoo pic together with all the crews on the last day for their whole trip together i'm gonna be so happy & grateful. please reunite with each other soon in CEBU:tears:

• Like 13

Guys!!! Why dont they have dinner together ???

i must admit ever since the wrap up party, i am so disappointed. I tried to calm myself that at the wrap up party, they were just too busy to greet people so that they didnt have time for each other. I found it okay even when they looked not so close because i think they just tried to keep things low.

but i will not lie that today i am a little bit upset that they r not together ;( or at least until now there is not any pics of them being together. 

i hope i worry for nothing and good news will come soon to comfort my shipper heart :bawling: but now i am truly sad, guys!!!! Save me if u can !!!!

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, enzek said:

don't know why but now suddenly i'm imagining some typical korean drama stereotype scenes like:

*both yoo jung & bo gum were in the same hotel. yoo jung was inside the lift on the way to the lower floor while bo gum was waiting outside the lift that was beside yoo jung's lift on the way to the upper floor. when both lift was finally opened, yoo jung step outside the lift while bo gum enter inside the lift. both passed each other but don't noticed each other presence.

Nooooo!!!!!!

OR

*yoo jung & jin young were in the same transport together while bo gum & dong yeon in the same transport together. their transport passed each other but they don't noticed about each other.

Nooooo!!!!!!!

haha you're so funny:lol:

even if i can only see one BoYoo pic together with all the crews on the last day for their whole trip together i'm gonna be so happy & grateful. please reunite with each other soon in CEBU:tears:

Yesss!!!!  to both the above. (curtsey with thanks)

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Same here.. I have read something on the main thread... Read at your own discretion...

Hide contents

I read on the main thread that yj and jy have their dinner outside, it also shows some photos of them...some moonlighters are worried that there might be weird things going on between pbg and kyj since the wrap up party...pbg's team went to another location or something...no reliable sources just mere speculations mentioned only...what's going on guys?...were supposed to celebrate and have fun with our boyoo here...huhuhu:cry:

Honestly, this^^^ is purely speculation, and IF it happens probably has more to do with personal safety than anything else. I'm pretty sure we've seen the fancam of BG being constantly grabbed. Really if some of these crazy richard simmons fans get a good hold, he could be seriously hurt. As far as YJ, even though she's been nice about it, I'm afraid for her as well. When you have people who are supposed to be there to help you touching you to see if you're real....no excuse for any of it. This is turning out to be a real disaster. Can you imagine if they saw BG and YJ together and are jealous fans? Who would be safe :( ? I just have a bad feeling that if something is not done soon security wise, someone is going to get hurt really, really badly. 

As far as BG and YJ, after working together all that time and being that close off camera, I highly doubt they're not on friendly terms. It would've had to been something really major to separate them, or they were already on bad terms to begin with and just kept it friendly for the cameras. I personally believe they've been warned about their public interactions by their agencies and will be fine once the MBDC mania dies down.

Edit: Forgive my rant. It just pisses me off seeing them poked at on their VACATION :angry:

• Like 15

49 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Same here.. I have read something on the main thread... Read at your own discretion...

Reveal hidden contents

I read on the main thread that yj and jy have their dinner outside, it also shows some photos of them...some moonlighters are worried that there might be weird things going on between pbg and kyj since the wrap up party...pbg's team went to another location or something...no reliable sources just mere speculations mentioned only...what's going on guys?...were supposed to celebrate and have fun with our boyoo here...huhuhu:cry:

i'm still be positive & keep observing with BoYoo interactions. this is just first day of their trip. maybe they will get chance to meet tomorrow.

but if they still avoiding each other & we don't see any of their pic in one frame for the whole trip then i believe that there certainly something had happened between them after the fan sign event. whether the issue is big or small we don't know. but it will confirm that their feeling are not in bro-sis level anymore & they also realized about it coz it don't make sense to feel too sensitive for a pure bro-sis relationship.  

edit: there come a current news from @kkwattana !!! thank you so much. hope it will lead to a good news!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Mepuppy said:

Alert! Alert! Great news!

Someone in the main thread mentioned that our F4 are having dinner together but no pictures to show... yet. :sweatingbullets: 

thank you! hearing this was enough to make me feel happy:)

but of course we need pics for the evidence;) as been said, SEEING IS BELIEVING:P

• Like 13

Yes confirmed that YJ's mum is not there, she trusts the 3 oppas that they can look after her daughter well especially Bogum is there. I hope DY or JY do not sit in between them.

Mum is not there, you guys can be yourselves now and I am hoping that KDY will just take one photo of BoYoo and them and show us on his IG, he knows everything....LOL

• Like 17

22 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@WildDivine69 @enzek @kkwattana

The video and fans forming a barricade outside the restaurant!!! So it is confirmed that 4 of them are having dinner together! 

yes! yes! good news! wohoo!

https://67.media.tumblr.com/24ffbd2a5421a8e39150c9b6adb1eff3/tumblr_mp2c66Bn9J1roycz2o1_400.gif

Guess what... YJ's mommy not there!! :D

wow really? thanks ommo-nie!

https://media.giphy.com/media/jQqU9dCKUOdri/giphy.gif

Hmmm... You know...I'm having naughty thoughts...:phew:

i believe it's not just you were like that here:P

Image result for naughty wink gif

all pics credit to owner

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Yes confirmed that YJ's mum is not there, she trusts the 3 oppas that they can look after her daughter well especially Bogum is there. I hope DY or JY do not sit in between them.

Mum is not there, you guys can be yourselves now and I am hoping that KDY will just take one photo of BoYoo and them and show us on his IG, he knows everything....LOL

hohoho ommo-nie approved!:P

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68554582.jpg

https://media.tenor.co/images/a81c1a0802ff33f8e4b781a833d4b8b1/raw

pic credit to owner

• Like 10

Taken from Boyoo couple baidutieba: (can't paste photo, pls click on links)

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=867106cd0f082838680ddc1c8898a964/e33aba94d143ad4b701deb128a025aafa40f063f.jpg

here they are saying all 4 of them in the same car:

bg & dy in the back seats,

jy & yj in the front seats.

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=7361b3fd9dcad1c8d0bbfc2f4f3f67c4/dd18e2ee76c6a7ef8d340bf4f5faaf51f2de66d8.jpg

• Like 13