Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

OMG OMG OUR OTP SO KEWT I CAN'T STOP GRINNING!! Gah my cheeks hurt! :lol:

I'm so happy a lot of people are loving and showing support for this couple! I REALLY, REALLY WANT FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE TO ALL DRAMA GODS OUT THERE, PLS MAKE YOOJUNGIE AND BOGUM-OPPA STAR IN ANOTHER PRODUCTION AFTER MOONLIGHT :persevere:

Bonus:

(aaaargh, I spent the whole day doing nothing but re-watching moonlight starting from episode 1...and since there's not many OTP moments in these past two episodes, my finger (courtesy of my wailing BoYoo heart) itches to make another MV, so here it is~!)

AND I'M STILL PRAYING FOR THE DAY WHEN WE WILL SEE OUR OTP (CAUGHT DATING? :phew:) ON THE NEWS!

6358908654199221461782509724_tumblr_o0g4

• Like 17

12 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Welcome to our forum and glad you are now a member of BooYoo shipper...and you are going to fly to Cebu to catch them? If then, please become our Paparazzi and send us the updates if you see anything. 

By next Tues, we should hear a re-confirmation about their vacation in Cebu, in the mean time if I hear any updates about this I will definitely let you all know, in the mean time,you may not buy the flight ticket yet, just in case there is any changes.

Yes, since we live in the Philippines, we are planning to just go and wait at the airport to catch the cast. We are hoping to have the news confirm asap so that we could purchase the tickets already and file our leave from work. I really hope to see these two. PBG is love but KYJ is such a sweetie. I've always loved her when she played the child characters but seeing her all grown up right now makes me see her in a totally different light. I think this is the first time that I never had any bad feeling towards the female lead as she was able to execute the character perfectly. 

Please let me know if you do have updates about this or if possible the hotel they'll be staying in and the flight details. Thanks!

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

"Because I Love You" trailer starring Yoojung and Cha Tae Hyun. She's so cuteeeeeee

The movie will be premiered this November. Can't wait for Bogum to present at the movie premiere <33333333333

Sooooooooo Excitedddddddddddd!!!!......... Yeap!!!...:thumbsup::heart::relaxed:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

ENJOY...:glasses:

P.S notice the same clothes there ;) this is only 2 they share on public with the same clothes there. Imagine if there are more of it in their own phones. kekeke... shipping thing is no joke. yohooo... go ...go... WIDE my imagination :) :lol:

I am bit confused, what is the connection here? that they are wearing the same costumes? I saw those pics on their individual SNS, I thought they were like a week apart? 

Also, PBG's "two one two"- I saw some knetz saying that was a spoiler alert for epi 13/14 when RO left the palace. 

• Like 6

On 11 Oktober 2016 at 6:54 PM, liemkopi said:

Just want to share this here as you will know what's YJ's favourite thing to do when travelling. I believe BG will love it since they are definitely the same in this department - Yes, EAT:)

OMG! You have made my day! Now i'm pretty sure they will be together, if not best of friends!

• Like 11

OMG!

that article on their cuteness, has me smiling and giggling like a fool. I totally agree with the article. nO objection at all. if anything more things could prob be added to it.

their cuteness just doesn't end. 

I'm already missing them, knowing that there are only 2 eps left.

I read at the drama forum, that their vacation to Cebu has been confirmed for the 21st.... we will be patiently waiting for selfies and pics from lucky fans who get a glimpse of them. it's never ending wants from us shippers. 

a CF and mag shoot together would be good too....ehehehehe. 

• Like 18

I'm Back!!! WOW BoYoo shippers have been busy :astonished:!

Gotta run and workout(ugh!), but just wanted to thank you all again for being my lifeline these past few weeks. I love the main thread, but sometimes it can be overwhelming with information, lol. This is my refuge at those time. So I'm going to post a few tips I've learned from shipping below:

Spoiler

1. NEVER post ANYTHING as factual unless it 100000% is. There are a lot of reporters, bloggers, and fans that will post "good news" (rumors) that are untrue about our couple which will cause them a lot of trouble. Let's not spread that.

2. There will be people who lurk and post who might not agree with shipping our couple in any way. That's fine, they're entitled to their opinions. But their opinions don't have to be yours. Remember that.

3. If you come across unfriendly members on the thread, ignore them. Don't @ that person, don't argue, don't even respond, either report them or immediately block them.(To them, you, as a shipper will never be right).  This will keep the ship is smooth waters. If you don't know how to block, message me and I will walk you through it.

4. Remain positive. KYJ and PBG are young adults, and seem to be enjoying their friendship/relationship in it's early stages. Try not to get too sad or uneasy if there is no news for a while after MDBC, or if they're friendly with others.

5. This goes back to the rumors, let's keep the bedroom talk to a minimum. Like bare minimum. Too many times I've seen things taken from Soompi threads and posted elsewhere as fact, or fuel for anti-fire. Let us not contribute to any of that.

6. Last but not least, I know there are other actors/actresses we'd like to see our OTP paired with on a professional level. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, though it may be best to share those particular wishes for PBG Here, and KYJ Here. **This will also be great support for the their personal threads.

To the members who are not in agreement with or are uncomfortable with this ship, know that we as a whole intend to keep this thread as respectable as possible for KYJ and PBG. That being said, any intentional negativity will be noted and dealt with accordingly.

I'm not trying to bring the thread down in any way, trust me. If you know me, you know I love these babies very much, especially together. I just know when a drama ends, shippers(and non-shippers) usually become more active. I hope and pray we can keeps our happy place, happy. Let's continue to love and support BoYoo.:heart:.

Leaving you with one of my favorite scenes...

8b0f60f81fdce86a0551a4bcb6600d3b.jpgcr: pinterest

• Like 17