Official Kan Miyoun Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest maylodie

Various Artist - Smile Again [sarangSangja].mp3

Various Artist - [HQ] Smile.Again.MV [ahboo].avi

(JYP, Jackie Chan, WG, ShinHyeSung, KimDongWan, Battle, SonHoYoung, JangRiIn, KanMiYeon, ChaeYeon, Alex, Wheesung,

Brown Eyed Girls, KimAhJoong, KimDongWan, KimTaeHee, KimYeona, LimJeongHee, MVs, ParkJinYoung, ParkYongHa, Etc.)

Uploaded @ sarangsangja's Clubbox

URL :: http://clubbox.co.kr/sarangsangja

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pekochan

'Your white teeth stand out well!'

11:00AM on September 4th, a celebrity-news about Kan Miyoun took place at TUBEStudio in Shinsa-Town in Seoul. It is said that, from this celebrity-news, Kan Miyoun showed herself with a slim body with a perfect S-line.

Kan Miyoun, 'Shows off her slim body'

At 11:00AM on September 4th, in a Studio in Seoul, Ap-Gu Shinsa-Town, Kan Miyoun, a former member of Baby VOX, took good poses while being filmed for celebrity-news. 'Blockbuster-like' celebrity news with the theme, 'Lovely-rich girl', required hundreds of designer clothes and 50 pairs of new high heels to assemble.

Mature Kan Miyoun, 'Selfish Longlegs'

A former member of Baby VOX, Kan Miyoun, attended the filming of celebrity-news at 11:00AM on September 4th at TUBEStudio in Seoul Kangnam province, Shinsa town. Kan Miyoun is wearing a very short skirt and is showing off her long legs, being proud of her attractiveness.

Kan Miyoun makes a Comeback in a year by starring in celebrity-news.

Former Baby VOX singer Kan Miyoun attended the celebrity-news at 11:00AM on September 4th in SKTelecom TUBEStudio in Seoul, Kangnam province, Shinsa town. Innocent beauty Kan Miyoun looks proud of her mature attractiveness.

News at Yahoo Korea; Translated by bloodrops of kanmiyoun.org

my1390.jpg

my1428.jpg

my1324.jpg

my1351.jpg

my1296.jpg

my1286.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lavenderwingz

Kan Mi Youn was recently seen in the Beijing olympics. (this is the one for the disabled athletes)

091808-1.jpg

091808-2.jpg

091808-3.jpg

She's with TAKE's Nathan and Dowan

credits: as stated

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest pekochan

Here are some new photoshoot photos of her.

my546.jpg

my547.jpg

my548.jpg

my549.jpg

my550.jpg

my551.jpg

my552.jpg

my553.jpg

my554.jpg

And some more candid ones:

my1485.jpg

my1509.jpg

my1516.jpg

my1518.jpg

my1523.jpg

my1525.jpg

my1526.jpg

my1527.jpg

Credits on the photos and to her blog, KONA and KMY Thailand Fanclub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Gongo

Hello. I'm trying to gather info about Kan Mi Youn and i'd like to ask you something, since anyone here @ soompi have much more knowledge about k-pop and k-shows than me. :P

I saw a video on youtube called "Kan Miyoun In Beautiful Sunday" parts 1 and 2.

If i'm not mistaken that's a MBC show, right ? Or it's SBS ?

Does anyone know exactly which episode is it ? Episode number, season, date ? :huh:

I'll be very appreciated if someone tells me ... :D ... please ?

Thanks so much for the pics pekochan ! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pekochan

Miyoun Comeback

Kan Miyoun, a solo singer from a popular female singer group Baby VOX will come back to Korea in coming July with her new song.

H2 Entertainment staff announced on April 5th at a meeting place with MoneyToday Starnews that "Kan Miyoun plans to come back to Korea with her new single CD in July".

After approximately a year and 7 months, Kan Miyoun officially decided on Comeback in Korea after working in China for a while. The last time she introduced her songs in Korea was last year 2007 in December, with her Single CD including songs called "White Winter" etc.

Many are curious about how she will come back, because when Kan Miyoun was still in Baby VOX, she was popular with her beauty and professional singing skills.

News posted in Korean at Baby VOX Fanclub in Thailand; Translated by Eruthia for BABYVOX BBS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gongo

:blink::blink::blink:

Why ... ?

Why the heck she's so, so, soooo cute ? :tears:

She's so beautiful without any makeup ... sigh. :wub:

I wish her all the best .

Keep on singing, sweet Kan Mi Youn ... fighting !

Thanks for make me suffer pekochan :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived