Official Kan Miyoun Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest adikkeluangman

Kan Mi Youn expresses her concern for KARA

Singer Kan Mi Youn recently expressed her disappointment in the ongoing dispute between KARA and their agency, DSP Media.

During an interview with Star News, the singer stated carefully, “It’s difficult for me to say anything as it is a sensitive problem, but I hope it gets solved.”

She continued, “It’s upsetting in itself that TVXQ is divided, so to see KARA in this situation, it’s really saddening.”

“To be honest, when you get to promote overseas, you become very envious of Hallyu stars like TVXQ. TVXQ was popular in China, Japan, Thailand, Philippines – in every Asian country. Just as a Korean singer like myself, it gave me pride.”

Kan Mi Youn concluded, “It’s upsetting that we’re not able to see these proud singers in action. To see that something similar has happened to KARA… the best thing is to maintain their current image. I hope this wraps up on a positive note. I want to keep seeing KARA actively promoting. I hope their problems resolve soon.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-youn-expresses-her-concern-for-kara

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Eun Hye styled Kan Mi Youn for her album jacket photos

After revealing her lingerie-clad look for her jacket cover, singer Kan Mi Youn released the remaining (previously undisclosed) jacket images through her agency’s official website.

Interestingly enough, it’s been discovered that Kan Mi Youn was styled by her former Baby V.O.X. teammate, Yoon Eun Hye, for the album jacket photoshoot.

Displaying their unwavering friendship, the two joined forces as an artist and a director. They finished the album jacket photoshoot like any other professional, with the results looking as though they were from a fashion editorial.

In the pictures, Kan Mi Yeon is seen wearing a see-through top, which displays her breathtaking body and her famous ‘ant waist’. She also dons a luxurious fur coat, and drew praise for her teasing look.

Fans expressed their pleasant reactions, as they commented, “I’m happy to see the never-before-seen side of Kan Mi Youn“, “Yoon Eun Hye is good enough to work as a celebrity stylist“, and “The photoshoot was fantastic“.

The singer is scheduled to reveal her “Paparazzi” music video on February 16th, which will be followed by her first comeback stage through Mnet’s “M! Countdown” on the 17th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/yoon-eun-hye-styled-kan-mi-youn-for-her-album-jacket-photos

Kan Mi Youn releases “Paparazzi” MV starring SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon

Having released the teaser earlier this week, Kan Mi Youn has finally released the full music video for her comeback title track, “Paparazzi.”

With a feature by Shinhwa’s Eric, the music video also stars SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon, who plays a top star that is being preyed on by a crazy fangirl, played by Kan Mi Youn.

WATCH : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-youn-releases-paparazzi-mv-starring-ss501s-kim-hyung-joon

Kan Mi Youn releases first mini-album, “WATCH”

After teasing fans with her album jacket shots and her “Paparazzi” MV, Kan Mi Youn has finally returned to the music scene through her latest album, “WATCH“!

Fans can already tell that the singer has underground a drastic style makeover, which will undoubtedly be reflected in her work. The album was overseen by hitmaker Bang Shi Hyuk, who previously worked with Kan Mi Youn for “Crazy.

Aside from Bang Shi Hyuk, however, the album boasts contributive efforts from huge names like Yoon Eun Hye (album jacket styling), Eric (rap), 2PM’s Junsu (duet), SS501′s Kim Hyung Joon (music video appearance), and One Way (song arrangement).

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kan-mi-youn-releases-first-mini-album-watch

Guest adikkeluangman

Lee Hyun & Kan Mi Youn perform on “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate”

On the March 6th broadcast of SBS’s “Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate“, 8eight’s Lee Hyun made an appearance with Kan Mi Youn and together, they sang a beautiful duet from the “Secret Garden” OST.

With a steady piano melody, the two performed the drama’s hit track, “That Man“, and expressed a charm that was different from the original, which delighted the audience.

In the ‘talk interview’ segment, the two were given missions of calling their friends and getting them to say, “You and Lee Hyun/Kan Mi Youn should date.”

Kan Mi Youn called actress Lee Da Hae, who cracked up the audience with her hilarious response, “I like Lee Hyun. I think I’d match him better than Kan Mi Youn!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-hyun-kan-mi-youn-perform-on-kim-jung-euns-chocolate

Archived