[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone :) i am not new here, i have been silently lurking, and now i just cannot help but comment. Ep 16 already made me feel very emotional and depressed - i was deeply affected by the episode. Eottoke??!! I cannot even accept the fact that there are only two weeks, 4 episodes left... i think Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye were not given enough HAPPY scenes together especially in the recent episodes... i think they deserve another project like another movie or drama together after Doctors, don't you think? Their chemistry is TOO GOOD to not have another project, jebal :( i hope producers are reading this so they give our OTP another project together hehehhe :D 

22 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

Hello everyone :) i am not new here, i have been silently lurking, and now i just cannot help but comment. Ep 16 already made me feel very emotional and depressed - i was deeply affected by the episode. Eottoke??!! I cannot even accept the fact that there are only two weeks, 4 episodes left... i think Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye were not given enough HAPPY scenes together especially in the recent episodes... i think they deserve another project like another movie or drama together after Doctors, don't you think? Their chemistry is TOO GOOD to not have another project, jebal :( i hope producers are reading this so they give our OTP another project together hehehhe :D 

hello! hello! Welcome to our lovely thread :) as well as to all newbies. It's good that there are more people who appreciates Jihye/Raeshin ;)

They have a lot of romantic moments in Doctors but still i want more...hope the last remaining episodes will be more intimate :D.

You're not alone...a movie would be perfect. I'd like to see them as married couple with kids in a melodrama :wub:

6 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

hello! hello! Welcome to our lovely thread :) as well as to all newbies. It's good that there are more people who appreciates Jihye/Raeshin ;)

They have a lot of romantic moments in Doctors but still i want more...hope the last remaining episodes will be more intimate :D.

You're not alone...a movie would be perfect. I'd like to see them as married couple with kids in a melodrama :wub:

hello! thank you for the welcome. hehe. yes yes that would be a perfect movie for us to watch. heheheh. i have been a fan of Park Shin Hye for a long time, and I came to know Kim Rae Won when I watched his movie My Little Bride years ago. Honestly, I shipped PSH with LMH during the Heirs but honestly I can say now that PSH's chemistry with KRW is WAY BETTER on a very very high level. I confirmed this by re-watching some of the Heirs episodes the other day, and I thought the spark is not that big between LMH and PSH as compared to KRW and PSH. I also felt the same when PSH starred in Pinocchio. I also re-watched some Pinocchio scenes and still thought that the chemistry between KRW and PSH is stronger and so much better. 

1 hour ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

Welcome to our haven... nice to know that more people are joining in this craziness. Kekeke

Let's pray for that action movie... hopefully with a slight hot scene. Kekeke... naughty me.

26 minutes ago, doctorsotpraeshin said:

hello! thank you for the welcome. hehe. yes yes that would be a perfect movie for us to watch. heheheh. i have been a fan of Park Shin Hye for a long time, and I came to know Kim Rae Won when I watched his movie My Little Bride years ago. Honestly, I shipped PSH with LMH during the Heirs but honestly I can say now that PSH's chemistry with KRW is WAY BETTER on a very very high level. I confirmed this by re-watching some of the Heirs episodes the other day, and I thought the spark is not that big between LMH and PSH as compared to KRW and PSH. I also felt the same when PSH starred in Pinocchio. I also re-watched some Pinocchio scenes and still thought that the chemistry between KRW and PSH is stronger and so much better. 

Agree, she was always look playful and guide her previous co star, but there's something different with the interaction with KRW. Maybe because he's older. But that fact alone is a shipable thing since her ideak type is someone like her father... a fatherly figure.

@klebinha wow that baeksang award photo. Shin Hye and Rae Won were so stunning that night, it was actually the moment when I start noticing him. Wouldn't be surprised if he started noticing her from that moment too.

Okay, is there a fan fiction writer in the house? Kekekek... 

Archived