[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

8 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

hahahahahahaha it is so funny when i try to imagine it..oppa cant do nothing, just wait there and somehow he will attract sh

psh's agency thought that krw is the best safe choice as hong ji hong..who would have thought he would transform into someone flirty and engaging.. hahaha

and his original character as hjh is very shy and doesn't talk that much but well, again krw changed his character like a writer hahaha

• Replies 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jalhanda said:

@bogin79, so far this is what I got from reading that article you posted.

Touch
He really likes you if he randomly plays or touches your hair. Men like hair a lot more than you think, and it is a huge sign of affection if he goes for the fro. The longer his hands stay on your head caressing hair, more likely he has a thing for you.
Random high fives. He gives you lots and lots and lots of high fives... for everything.
He picks you up and spins you
He wraps his arm around yours while walking

Nervous Behavior
He stares at you for too long.
He smells of cologne.

Open, Confident Body Language
He sings random songs around you or whistles. He is happy and free.

Now I am more convinced that he really, really likes her! :heart:

Agree with the above plus:-

Proximity: Getting Close to You

A guy who really likes you will want to spend time with you and be as close to you as he can without being too obvious about it. The easiest way to tell this is his physical proximity. Does he try to get a seat next to you at group hangouts? Does he constantly appear in places you frequent? These are all signs that he likes you.

1. He appears in places you frequent randomly, whether on purpose or not.
  2. He stands near you in social scenes.
  3. He actively prevents other guys from connecting with you. He'll find ways to block them, so that he has your attention instead.

In the poster shoot of the four leads, SH was paying attention to YYS (2nd lead), and KRW wrapped his arms around SH, pulling her towards him. Hehehe ....

3 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

psh's agency thought that krw is the best safe choice as hong ji hong..who would have thought he would transform into someone flirty and engaging.. hahaha

and his original character as hjh is very shy and doesn't talk that much but well, again krw changed his character like a writer hahaha

HAHAHAHA

omg , you're so right . now that you said it ... yes , seams that they was so sure nothing will be to much . and a boring man ... hahaha

1 minute ago, tlee66 said:
  1. He actively prevents other guys from connecting with you. He'll find ways to block them, so that he has your attention instead.

In the poster shoot of the four leads, SH was paying attention to YYS (2nd lead), and KRW wrapped his arms around SH, pulling her towards him. Hehehe ....

ha ha ha

''she's mine !!!! ''

in the end he's not that shy ...seams ? hahahaha

7 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

behave .

and feel the heart . the heart !!!!! :D

one with nature..one with nature

4 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

he is the writer of his own character..just look his adlibs hahahahaa. the original writer had lost her power to krw

43 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

but the manager will be very careful . hahahaha

maxresdefault.jpg ctto

i see . yes , for him not even a chance . i don't believe he ever done what someone else told him to do .

i was thinking about PSH manager . hahahahaha

Look at him placing her hands at his burning cheeks? Hahaha .... if that is not sign of attraction, what is? Hahaha .... talking about scripts and naughty hands, please, scripts are never that detail. It's up to the director and actor/actress how they act out the scene .... and I don't think Director will ask him to do naughty hands in long distance shots! If the Director would like to highlight, they will zoom in, and it will be shot separately. Hahaha .... Like you know, they show the way her hands grab his shirt, the way he massage her arms when he kissed her, hahaha .....

4 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

at this point i was already confused..is oppa an introvert?hahaha

i have always wondered why psh's agency accepted this project considering they are expecting it to flop? what do u think? Did they just accept this since it was female centric and it is a project that will launch her into a new mature role?

maybe the original plan is that krw should just be a supporting cast but well, good actors no matter how bad the script will shine no matter what..

1 minute ago, maria1983 said:

i believe he always do this ...and the directors still wants to work with him . :D

hmmm maybe oppa should write a romance script where the actors are only him and psh..i would be more than happy to watch only them hahahaha

2 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

i have always wondered why psh's agency accepted this project considering they are expecting it to flop? what do u think? Did they just accept this since it was female centric and it is a project that will launch her into a new mature role?

maybe the original plan is that krw should just be a supporting cast but well, good actors no matter how bad the script will shine no matter what..

ikr! considered psh is a hallyu star..why her company accept this role.or maybe bcoz psh insisted to act with oppa..and then oppa also accepted bcoz of her.see..magnetss

2 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

Look at him placing her hands at his burning cheeks? Hahaha .... if that is not sign of attraction, what is? Hahaha .... talking about scripts and naughty hands, please, scripts are never that detail. It's up to the director and actor/actress how they act out the scene .... and I don't think Director will ask him to do naughty hands in long distance shots! If the Director would like to highlight, they will zoom in, and it will be shot separately. Hahaha .... Like you know, they show the way her hands grab his shirt, the way he massage her arms when he kissed her, hahaha .....

:D

YES , IN THE END ARE THE ACTORS WHO CREATE THE LITTLE THINGS . :D

2 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

at this point i was already confused..is oppa an introvert?hahaha

i believe he is ... if was not , he will post like few photos in few days on his account .  hahaha

but when he's really interested in something ...well , then all change . :D

2 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

HM , something will always remain a mystery in this case .

i believe they where just have a cover ... like  we know will be a flop , but have a big hope will be not . :D 

try to imagine that they wanted to work together no matter what ? well ... do we dare to do this ? :)))

3 minutes ago, tan1224 said:

It's part of her strategy to evolve into a mature role and it's female centric. That's why this project is so important to her.

6 minutes ago, tlee66 said:

he lost in the moment i guess

It's part of her strategy to evolve into a mature role and it's female centric. That's why this project is so important to her.

i honestly hope later psh will take more mature roles..no high school girl pls , no more crying

11 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

hmmm maybe oppa should write a romance script where the actors are only him and psh..i would be more than happy to watch only them hahahaha

ikr! considered psh is a hallyu star..why her company accept this role.or maybe bcoz psh insisted to act with oppa..and then oppa also accepted bcoz of her.see..magnetss

yes and they selected the most boring and shy man they can think of hahaha..oh man they were so wrong.. i believe they are mixed emotion after doctors started when krw started to transform and become a risk for their precious psh hahaha

12 minutes ago, yeppenyoeja said:

one with nature..one with nature

he is the writer of his own character..just look his adlibs hahahahaa. the original writer had lost her power to krw

can you girls imagine other actor as Hong Ji Hong no right...with Kim rae won... he does not become the cahracter but the character become His/Him... that is how great an actor he is.. if HJH was quite shy type it's not gonna be very interesting and flat!

1 minute ago, tan1224 said:

yes and they selected the most boring and shy man they can think of hahaha..oh man they were so wrong.. i believe they are mixed emotion after doctors started when krw started to transform and become a risk for their precious psh hahaha

hahahaha

yes , he's the most boring and shy ... or at least this is what he let us think .

and look ... his strategy worked . hahahaha

1 minute ago, bogin79 said:

can you girls imagine other actor as Hong Ji Hong no right...with Kim rae won... he does not become the cahracter but the character become His/Him... that is how great an actor he is.. if HJH was quite shy type it's not gonna be very interesting and flat!

i can't imagine . :D

1 minute ago, bogin79 said:

By the way, do you girls know it was PSH who identified KRW as the actor most suitable for the role of HJH and said she hoped he will accept the role? Of course oppa will accept after he heard her saying that. If I remember correctly, you girls have already said he is attracted to her in 2015 Baesang when he stared at her, then when he can't be too obvious, he looked up, look down, looked right, looked left ..... Hehehe ....

By the way, do you girls know it was PSH who identified KRW as the actor most suitable for the role of HJH and said she hoped he will accept the role? Of course oppa will accept after he heard her saying that. If I remember correctly, you girls have already said he is attracted to her in 2015 Baesang when he stared at her, then when he can't be too obvious, he looked up, look down, looked right, looked left ..... Hehehe ....

one more thing . he was tired after shooting 2 movies . look to him now ...and he said that he recieved a script but he refused because he wants to have a time to relax . and still ...that tired how he was ... accepted to play in doctors . can be still for her ? :D

Just now, yeppenyoeja said:

"let me study her face" :w00t:

HAHAHAHAHA

''good , good genes .'' :D

8 minutes ago, bogin79 said:

i certainly would not watch if it other actor as HHH

Archived